Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Interlewd Chapter 2: Mia's Education.
4.6k words
4.38
41k
7

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Chapter 2 Mia's Education

The big screen TV was hooked up to the outside cameras monitoring the estate. Currently it was set on a camera showing the patio next to the pool. The patio had huge roman style columns with iron rings set at various heights. Tied between two of the columns was a young dark haired female. The sun beat down on her naked body, glinting off the sheen of oil that covered every inch of exposed skin. The girl's breasts and cunt had started out white with marked tan lines from the bikini she normally wore, but had slowly become pink as the sun burned the delicate exposed skin.

The girl did have two articles of clothing, a blindfold fastened over her eyes and a cock gag holding open her drooling mouth. A man and a women walk up to the bound figure, the man begins to explore her breasts, kneading the soft sunburned mounds. The girl begins to moan. The woman kneels and begins to lick at the exposed cunt as the man moves around behind the bound nude, stroking her exposed ass and spreading the cheeks.

He reaches over to a small patio bench and picks up a bottle of oil warmed by the sun. The warmed oil dripped between the girls ass cheeks and ran down over her anus, oil drenched fingers followed a few seconds later, probing and penetrating the brown clenched ring, oiling and stretching the girls asshole as the fingers slide in and out.

The girl's body was trembling and pulling against her bindings as his oiled and erect cock replaced his fingers at the entrance to her tight passage. He pressed against her asshole stretching it as he forced his member deep into the heat of her body, slowly he began fucking the bound girl, filling her ass as he drove ever deeper. His oil slick hands kneaded her sunburned breasts and the woman kneeling between the girl's legs sucked her clit, flicking the sensitive membrane with her tongue.

The girl's body trembled and tightened, she came fighting her bonds and was left dripping and dangling in the afternoon sunlight.

Mia awoke lying on a bed of soft pillows and covered in silk sheets. She stretched then gasped as her entire body seemed to light on fire. She threw off the sheets and gasped as she saw her bright red tits and pussy. Gently she lay herself back down as the memories of the sun drenched bondage fucking played through her mind.

She had asked for it, she remembered. She had begged and pleaded with Christy and Lisa to be allowed to spend a week as a sex slave. She had restated her plea to Master Rick, lying in a position of total submission as she had been taught by Christy.

She remembered lying there as Master Rick dragged Mistress Lisa out of the room. She dared not move as Christy had not. She could hear the sound of the two dominants arguing but could not hear what was being said. It seemed that the argument went on forever, the tension in her back and the unnatural way she was kneeling began to take its toll as her blood blocked legs began to scream in pain.

At long last they walked back into the room. Lisa touched Christy's head and led her from the room, leaving Mia still in her submissive position. The door closed behind them and Master Rick returned to his desk. He motioned Donna out from her position under the desk and told her to start dinner.

Master Rick sat at his desk. Leaning forward on his elbows, hands folded, chin resting on his hands, he sat and contemplated the girl kneeling on the floor. As Donna closed the door, silence descended.

Mia remained in position, the pain in her back and legs growing by the second. She was determined to remain in position who ever long it took. She knew she had to prove herself worthy of the chance she was asking for. Mia realized from the long afternoon discussion with Christy and Mistress Lisa that this lifestyle wasn't a game. It wasn't something she could do only when she wanted. If, she was going to do this, she would have to commit herself totally body, mind and soul. Some never had a choice like Ruby and Emma. Others found their way through choice.

Mia didn't know if it was what she really wanted, she didn't know if it was something she could do, but she knew if she didn't try, really try, give it everything she had, she would always wonder if she had missed her one opportunity to be something special. After the last two days of talking to the women in the family, seeing how they described their lives, she knew that this lifestyle was something different from anything she had ever dreamed of and was very special in ways she couldn't yet imagine. She just hoped Master Rick would give her the chance.

Rick watched the girl as she held the submissive posture that he knew had to be causing her immense pain by now. She had been left in that posture for almost an hour now. Her legs and back were trembling, Rick could see a light sheen of perspiration on her face and back yet she remained perfectly still.

There was a soft knock at the door of the den, Rick walked over and opened the door just enough to let Christy pass in the items he had ordered Lisa to send him. He closed the door and went to stand behind the prone figure of the girl.

"Stand up." He ordered.

Mia tried to stand but her legs had long fallen asleep from the blood loss of being bent in the unnatural and unaccustomed position she had held. Rick reached down and lifted her to her feet, then held her as the pain of returning blood screamed through her numbed legs and feet.

He watched her face as she tried not to show the pain she was going through. Rick smiled, maybe this was going to be more fun then he had first thought. (She's a tough little bitch. Her sister was naturally submissive, but this one was made of tougher stuff. She would not show every emotion or break easily.) Rick thought.

When she could stand unassisted, Rick placed her hands behind her neck, elbows out. He used the riding crop he had sent for to adjust her body into the position he wanted.

"Back straight" He swatted her shorts clad butt.

"Spread those legs" He smacked her inner thigh. She winced and he smiled.

"Lift your tits." The crop came up and under her left breast making bounce as he hit it. "Shoulders back, tits out." He walked around her. The crop came up under her chin, lifting her head.

When he had her positioned as he wanted, he returned to sitting at his desk and observing the girl. He mused as he watched her. (She's just barely eighteen, what could she possibly know about what she wants... Stubborn... beautiful bod... much bigger tits than her sister... Ahh!) He saw her raise her eyes and glance at him. He ordered, "Eyes Down!" He walked behind her and administrated one swift swat with the crop.

He noticed the trembling in her arms as they began to get numb from the unaccustomed position. He waited a few minutes longer before he ordered her to put her arms down.

He returned to his seat, "Strip, slowly."

Mia was startled by the order but reached behind her back for the tie to her bikini top. She surprised Rick by just untying it leaving the top itself hanging from the neck partially covering her breasts as she undid the button on her jean shorts. She unbuttoned the shorts slowly unfolding the front of the jeans. She pushed them down on her hips, exposing the top of her bikini bottom. Mia slipped her hands onto the sides of the shorts and untied both sides of the bikini then slowly pulled it out from between her legs from the rear.

Rick watched as the top slowly disappeared into the shorts exposing the girl's pubic hair in the open vee of her shorts as it dropped. The girl bent at the waist, allowing the top to fall away from her tits and slipped the still knotted top over her head. When she stood back up, her long brown hair obscured the view of the breasts in a peak a boo fashion. Slowly hooking her thumbs in the sides of the shorts, she slid them down as far as she could without bending; then let them drop around her ankles. She flipped her long hair back stepped out of her shorts and resumed the position he had put her in.

Rick remained seated and never changed expression but he was impressed and amused by her performance. He got up and walked around the girl again correcting her stance with swats from the crop. When he got her positioned be began to attach cuffs to her wrists and ankles, then he took a heavy stiff neck collar and fastened it in place. The collar kept her chin up and her neck extended.

He pulled Mia's arms behind her back and clipped the wrist cuffs together. So far he had just been testing the girl's resolve. Now he intended to show her what being a slave was all about. His fingers traced slowly down her back then across her hips and rested lightly on her stomach. He slowly allowed his hands to move up to her full breasts lifting them as his finger explored the soft mounds and grasped her nipples.

Rick kneaded the rapidly hardening nips. Eliciting a small intake of breath from the girl, he let one hand slowly move down and cup her cunt. His finger explored her soft curled pussy hair before parting the lips of her mons venus. His middle finger gently rubbed her clit and he could feel her muscles soften as she began to enjoy the sensation.

His sharp slap to her cunt brought her attention back to her position. He released her and began once again correcting her posture, this time the slaps of the whip hard enough to leave red marks. He began again exactly as he had the first time, following the same path of exploring her body. This time when he began to rub her clit she held herself immobile. His finger moved inside the bound girl's wet warm pussy and pressed gently on her g spot. He rhythmically tapped, pressed and released causing the girl to get even wetter as her body reacted. He removed his dripping wet fingers and brought them to her mouth. She only hesitated a moment before sucking them in and cleaning her juices off with her tongue.

Again he stopped to correct her stance, again the slaps slightly harder though this time there was less to correct. He began again to explore her body; this time instead of exploring her cunt he spread her ass cheeks. As he expected her muscles resisted earning her a stripe across her ass with the crop.

He repeated the cycle, correcting her posture, exploring her body. Again he met resistance when he reached the tender brown passage to her neither regions. This time he stopped and returned to his chair, simply looking at the girl for several minutes. He thumbed the intercom and called for the twins. He stepped out if the office and gave the twins their instructions.

The twins entered the office and blindfolded the girl; snapping a leash on her collar ring and led her away.

Mia couldn't believe what she had just done, stripping for a man she barely knew, allowing him to feel her up and that crop! The damn thing stings even when it hit lightly. She was excited by the feelings of strange hand wandering around her body, probing in places only lovers had gone before. The unknowing of what he was going to do to her or make her do had her trembling and wet. Then to be blindfolded and given to his slaves for she knew not what: she was dripping and scared and ...

The swat landing on her ass hurt. Before she could recover the leash attached to her collar pulled her forward almost off balance.

One of the twins hissed in her ear, "Up the stairs, slut. Fall and we will let you bounce down the stairs on your pretty butt and beat you for being so clumsy."

Mia felt for the first stair and trusted that she could negotiate the climb even blindfolded. What she didn't expect was the off balance feeling of not having her arms for balance, half way up the staircase she slipped.

Instead of letting her fall one of the twins caught her by the hair and used her hold to keep her upright. Mia gave a small shriek, quickly regaining her balance. Once on the second floor landing the twins stopped her and smacked her ass taking turns as they berated her for her clumsiness.

They brought her into a room and then into a bathroom and into the shower where they tied her cuffed wrists to the shower head. They giggled and spoke in whispers to each other as they washed her from head to toe. Mia hadn't had anyone give her a bath since she was a baby, the wet soapy washcloths and hands rubbing and sliding around her body were getting to her especially as the twins hands seem to linger on her already stimulated tits, ass and pussy.

"Spread your legs, pretty bitch. Master wants you shaved smooth as a baby's bottom." Mia spread her legs, but now she was scared. She has never shaved down there. Clipped the hair and shaved the edges to shape it, yes and even a couple of bikini waxes, but never totally bald.

The sensations overwhelmed her, soapy slick hands holding her legs apart, pushing on her ass to thrust her cunt forward. Fingers rubbing some kind of oily soapy foam into the hair and the sharp pulling scratching of the razor scrapping the hair away.

The scariest part was the twins had not removed the blindfold. Mia found it heightened every sensation and the twins fingers in her most intimate area didn't help. It almost seemed like they were deliberately rubbing across her clit.

Suddenly she was doused with icy cold water. She screamed and the twins laughed as they rinsed every part of her body, even pushing the head of the shower hose into her cunt.

They had fun drying her off, rubbing her all over with big fluffy towels and combing and blow drying her hair. Then they sat her on a stool and applied makeup to her face, lips and nipples. They removed the blindfold only as long as it took to do her eyes. Next they oiled her body with some kind of cinnamon scented oil, working it into both her pussy and ass, though neither twin invaded her asshole itself.

Mia felt as if she was being prepped for some ritual sacrifice. All that was missing was a necklace of flowers and a stone alter. They lead her back down stairs and placed her kneeling in a room with hard tile floors, chained by her leash to something solid. Then they left after warning her not to speak unless spoken to and Mia knelt listening to the silence.

Mia began to hear sounds of people moving around her and chairs being moved as people sat in them, but no one said a word. Then she could smell food and figured out she must be in the main dining room fastened to the heavy wooden dining room table.

She heard Master Rick and Mistress Lisa come in and take their seats at each end of the table. They began to talk of the upcoming trip to Europe as the sounds of food being passed around and served were heard. Donna, Christy and the twins occasionally spoke up but mostly the discussion was between the two dominants.

Mia smelled then felt a piece of meat pressed against her mouth. She opened her mouth and gently took the offered morsel. She felt like the family dog being fed tidbits. All during the family's dinner the only time she was addressed was when the crop would swat her tit and she would be instructed to correct her posture. Lift her tits, straighten her back, head up, spread your legs further apart, each instruction accompanied by a swift slap of the crop or when she was feed the tiny scraps of food and made to lick clean the fingers that were placed in her mouth.

Once dinner was over, she heard the dishes being cleared away. She felt herself lifted and set on the table. Ropes attached to her cuffs slowly stretched her out across the cool polished surface and spread her legs completely open. She could feel a person climb between her legs, spreading her pussy lips and slowly rubbing up and down the opening of her moist and oiled virgina. She could feel the sensations building, feel herself opening and moistening. Then she felt the pressure as she was invaded, filled, stuffed over and over, long slow strokes. She felt hands and lips, kissing her nipples, her neck and teeth nibbling her earlobes. Tongues licking along the inside of her wrists, along the line of her jaw, across her stomach.

She was stimulated beyond anything she had ever experienced and she came so many times she couldn't begin to count. She was helped off the table and led up to Lisa's bedroom and placed in a cage on a bed of soft blankets. Moments later she was asleep.

She awoke to darkness in a soft warm place; it took a few moments before she remembered she was in a cage in Lisa's, opps, Mistress Lisa's room. Then she felt a hand gently shaking her shoulder. She started to move and heard a whispered. "Shhh". The blindfold was removed and in the dim light she could see one of the twins in the open door of the cage. The twin beckoned and Mia crawled out and followed the woman into the hallway.

"We gots breakfast duty this morning, pretty girl. So get your slave ass down to the kitchen." Mia followed her down the stairs. In the kitchen the twins put her to work cutting and peeling potatoes, doing dishes and cooking bacon because the twins hated the hot grease splashes on their naked skin and were amused by Mia's yelps and under breath cussing as the hot droplets hit her tits and stomach.

Soon everything was prepared and waiting in warmers except the eggs which would be cooked just before being served. Emma had mixed up a bowl of oatmeal and gave it to Mia to eat while they waited. She served it in a bowl on the floor and had Mia down on all fours, lapping up her breakfast. She gave her a bowl of water to drink.

Emma cleaned the girl's face, before setting her to work cleaning up the kitchen while they waited. When Donna and Christy came down the twins quickly cooked the eggs and put together the trays for the slaves to take up to their Masters. Next the twins gave Mia instructions on the various cleaning duties that were to be done before the Masters came down for the day.

Master Rick descended the stairs shortly before noon to the sight of the newest slave on her hands and knees polishing the heavy dark wood doors to his den. He looked over her naked body, the sheen of sweat, the smudges of dust and dirt, the way her tits hung down and swayed as she rubbed the oil into the polished wood.

He quietly moved over behind the girl, opened the zipper on his pants and freed his stiffening cock. He reached down taking the girls long brown hair in his grasp. She jerked away, startled but his grip held her in place. He turned her head, forcing her face to his cock which he rubbed across her lips. His grip tightened in her hair and her mouth opened slightly and he took the opportunity to shove the erect member into it.

Using her hair as a handle he fucked her face, slowly and deliberately not allowing her any choices. Some strokes he made shallow, just the head of his penis on her tongue. Some he pushed into her mouth until his engorged cock hit the back of her throat. When she gagged he would hold that position for just a second longer than was comfortable for the girl before pulling back.

She was learning. She began to relax into his movements and he took more control of her head by using both hands and positioning her so that his cock slid at a better angle deep into her mouth and just paused at the opening of her throat. She began to get the rhythm and began to learn to breathe around his strokes. She also started to use her tongue to lick the shaft as it moved in and out.

He felt the beginning of the end and held himself deep in her mouth, not deep enough to cause her to gag but far to the back of her mouth. When he came, he could feel her tongue working hard to swallow the fluids flooding her mouth. She did a good job, only allowing a few drops to drip out of her lips and dribble down her chin onto the tile floor.

Rick gave her a few seconds to recover and released his hold on her hair.

"Lick it clean." Mia swallowed the last of the cum in her mouth and began licking the remaining cum from his shaft and balls.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12