Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark explained, "Anywhere I might have a private conversation I am apt to have listeners, even with long-range microphones or cameras so they can read my lips. I have to watch what I say or I could blow a business deal."

Cindy and I slipped on our bathing suits, as did Mark. The three of us went up the path to the house, catching up with the bodyguard who apparently had been scanning the horizon from the house for threats coming from the water. As we got to the home's patio, four ninja looking men carrying rifles of some kind passed us on the way down to the beach.

Mark shook his head. "Don't worry. It's just a precaution."

The bodyguard met Mark. "The safe room in the house is ready just in case. I have also alerted the local police that we have gone to a prepared state, just in case. If they don't hear back from us every fifteen minutes, they'll deploy here immediately."

Mark posed, "And we trust them?"

The bodyguard shrugged. "Only game in town. You do have a radio and satellite phone in the safe room. There's plenty of ammo in there too."

I shuddered. Somebody might actually want to maim or kill Mark. I guess when billions are involved, people get really serious and do dire things.

Mark, Cindy, and I shared a shower and dressed in island-appropriate casual clothing. I wondered if we'd be marooned in the house because of security concerns or whether we could go into one of the restaurants in the nearby town for dinner as Mark had indicated. This was the first time I'd been so aware of all the security that were involved with Mark.

I heard some chatter on the bodyguard's two-way radio. We also watched a couple of powerboats slowly chug past the beach where we'd been, only they were about one hundred yards offshore. Eventually, they moved out of sight around a promontory about a half-mile away on our right. There was more radio chatter.

The bodyguard came back into the house from the patio. "It's all clear, sir. They were apparently just tourists in rental boats circumnavigating the island. They're now motoring along past the nude beach."

Mark commented, "Well, thank you for the heads up. I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially with my girlfriends present. Also, ... errr, thank you for your discretion in anything you saw earlier."

The bodyguard shook his head although we all knew he was fibbing; "I saw nothing, sir. I had just finished checking the safe room, and some other security tasks with the staff when I walked out here and saw the boats." He paused and asked, "Will you be going to dinner in the town, sir?"

"That was our plan," Mark answered.

Lucas said in a clipped almost military tone, "I have four places to recommend based on my recon yesterday. They're all good restaurants. Two have bars and dancing available as well." He passed Mark several pages printed from websites regarding the restaurants. Mark looked them over, and announced, "I think we'll start with this one – The Beach Shack for cocktails, and then we'll head over to the Divi Carina Bay Casino for dinner and entertainment. Both are on the east end of things." His statement was almost a question to the security man.

"Very good, sir. We'll arrange it. No problem."

I was impressed. There was never a doubt that we wouldn't get to go where we wanted or when.

Mark played host, mixing up some margaritas for us. Amazingly, he also produced some crackers, cheese, dip, and a few other hors d'oeuvres from the kitchen. He explained, "I was told they would stock the place for us. There's actually enough to stay here for all of our meals, but I'd like to see a little of this island too, and not just the road from the airport."

We agreed.

I asked Mark, "I completely forgot about security. I'm sure they watched us earlier; doesn't that bother you?"

Mark shrugged and shook his head, "I've learned to live with it, although I've never been in such a situation as I was with you two with them. If they watched, I'm sure they got their jollies. Just try to forget it; I'm sure it'll happen over and over."

I smiled, "Actually, I sort of like the idea of being watched. I think I'm an exhibitionist. Maybe I was destined to be a porn queen or something."

Mark laughed, "Well, anytime you want to make a movie, you let me know."

I scowled, "Why?"

"Because I happen to own a movie studio in Las Vegas, and I believe they've made an adult film or two."

I pushed, "A lot of them?"

"No, only one or two. It is a legit operation and not sleazy. The place has produced several films that won Oscars – not the movies or stars, but the production and editing and sound side of things. I've only seen it once. It was part of a larger operation I bought to get into the entertainment industry. The place we'll have dinner tonight was part of that same deal – the casino."

"Mark, you never cease to amaze me." He smiled.

12