Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 102

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter reached into the hat and pulled out one piece of paper. He looked at it and announced, "Ryan."

Ryan gave a loud 'Wahoo' and a little happy dance, high fived with Carter, and then sat down again. The reaction obviously made Tori feel good; she grinned widely at him expressing her gratitude at how he felt about her.

Tori went to him and said, "Would you draw the other name?"

Ryan pulled a paper out and read, "Aaaaaaah ... my wingman that night will be ... a man sitting here in this circle ... with the name of ... Mike." As he obviously started to stretch out the announcement, he got a couple of catcalls.

Mike reacted positively, jumping to his feet, doing a twirl, and then racing to Tori to pull her into a dance dip and then kiss her on the neck amid her shrieks of laughter.

Tori thanked everyone and her impromptu meeting broke up. Ryan, Mike, and she met for about five extra minutes to talk about the date, and her hopes and expectations for the night. Both men left with lecherous smiles on their faces, for that matter so did Tori. I had listened and she made it quite clear she wanted sex with each of them, hopefully at the same time - something that she'd yet to experience. She also thought there would be an opportunity to tap one or two of her friends.

Tori was exceptionally happy and went off to study. Ryan and Mike came to me almost instantly with worried expressions on their face.

Ryan said, "Elsa, what do we do? I haven't dated an eighteen year old since I was nineteen! I mean, how to I behave?

Mike chanted, "Does she really want the kind of sex she indicated? What do we do at a high school dance? I haven't been to one since I graduated from high school." His voice had a nervous edge to it.

Without allowing for my reply, Mike continued in an exasperated tone, "I have even more questions as I think about it. Tori is so nice and so special, I think of her like a delicate porcelain doll."

I chuckled at their plight, "Well, I don't think she wants to be put on a shelf and just stared at. I think she really does want some serious sexual interaction with you two that night. You've both been with her; what was that like?"

Ryan answered first, "I was very careful and tender with her. We really made love. I wanted her to know she had my full devotion and attention whenever she needed it. This seems different from that; especially since she wants to 'shack up' as she put it, after the dance. Since it's the weekend, most of you will be out at The Meadows. I have a feeling we'll continue the weekend party back here at the condo."

Mike nodded, "I agree. I was the same way with her. I romanced her with lots of foreplay. I wanted to be really sure that what happened was exactly what she expected and wanted. I didn't want to cross some artificial boundary and ruin my relationship with her before it even got started."

I smirked, "Gentlemen, you have on your hands a horny eighteen year old who has been waiting for adulthood so she could fully engage in the sexual activities without having to worry about her partners being arrested. She wants to fuck ... not make love ... but have a fuck fest with you and probably anybody else she can enlist. I thought she explained it pretty well at the drawing."

"Really?" Their two voices rang out in unison tinged with disbelief.

I nodded, "More than that, I suspect that you might find that you have some other company when you come back here as well."

Mike blanched and held his hand up, "WAIT! What do you mean?" He looked worried, and I couldn't tell if it was because he and Ryan might not get their private time with Tori or that something else was implied.

I responded happily, "Tori's girlfriends want the same thing she does, a lovely night of debauchery at the graduating prom that could easily be followed by another day or two fuck fest here. You will be able to interact with those girls as well as Tori ... and she will be interacting with others in the party and afterwards. She knows how we behave, especially at one of our parties; why should these interactions be any different except she's setting it up?"

"Interact?" Voices posed in unison again.

"Fucking, hard honest fucking, and lots of it."

12