Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 20

Story Info
Arriving Home to Find Group Sex Underway.
5.2k words
4.72
33.4k
15

Part 26 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis Of Story To This Point: Elsa Conner and billionaire Mark Worthington meet at a party, only he hides his true worth and identity from her in fear this nice girl might be another gold digger trying to get into his wealth. When the truth is discovered Elsa breaks up with him in anger over his lack of trust in her. In love, he grovels his way back into her good graces only a condition of reestablishing the relationship is the equal involvement of her sister Cindy. The trio fall deeper in love, and then add Mark's new secretary Melanie to the mix. There are some awkward moments where Elsa and Cindy work over dating their new boyfriend. They also meet and have a sexual evening with Tom on St. Croix during a weekend vacation. After holding off to assert their independence and maintain a safety net, Elsa and Cindy finally move in with Mark; Melanie joins them. They all learn more about the ever-present bodyguards and security guards around Mark managed by stoic Lucas.

Mark's long time aide Sheila eventually joins the sisterhood. He established an office dress code for Melanie and Sheila – no undies. Several parties are held that devolve into happy sexual events among friends. There's a kidnap attempt on Mark that gets foiled. Mark meets Brita, a Danish woman he strongly resonates with. The girls meet Ryan, Deke, Mike, and James at a club, and establish group-to-group fuck buddy relationships with them. Ryan introduces 'The Experience' – an intense A-spot orgasm – to the women; Mark picks up the technique. Cindy and Elsa get deeper into martial arts and handgun training. They get a chance to use their martial arts in a club one evening when dealing with some drunken men.

Chapter 20 – Arriving Home To Find Group Sex Underway

Mark

My jet touched down at City Airport at ten o'clock on Saturday morning. As we taxied in I could see the limousine and war wagon waiting to pull up beside the plane.

I'd had an amazing night with Brita. After a sexual evening where we each brought out our entire arsenal of ways to please someone of the opposite sex, we fell asleep in each other's arms. Not too long after, we awoke and made love, napped, made love, napped, and this morning had one final long session together. I could have stayed in her arms all weekend, but I did want to get home to my girls and see what was happening in their lives. I mixed work and sleep on the way home, forcing myself back into my home time zone.

I brought my own roll-on suitcase into the building and nodded to my security guys as I passed by their security station. I rode the elevator up to the thirtieth floor, figuring that I might find at least some of the girls at home when the door opened.

The elevator door opened and I took four steps into the entry way, and then the living room, leaving the suitcase behind me.

On one sofa, Sheila was naked and energetically bouncing up and down on a young man's cock riding cowgirl style. From my angle I couldn't see his face, but I could see the ecstasy on hers. I guessed that she'd already had several orgasms in this session and was working towards at least another. Sheila's breasts were bouncing around as she energetically rode her man. I thought of that old expression: 'Save a horse; ride a cowboy.' She looked so sexy fucking like that.

To her right, another man was seriously fucking Elsa. She was on her back on another sofa with her legs pulled up to make herself totally available to his efforts, and he was plowing into her cunt at a slow, methodical rate designed so they both savored the pleasure from the friction between their sex organs. Even from across the room I could tell he was well endowed. Periodically, he'd lean down and kiss her. I loved watching her breasts shake and rotate in sync with his long strokes into her body. The kisses were especially arousing.

I noted the door to the master bedroom was open. I could hear other sexual moaning coming from that direction, distinguishing both Melanie and Cindy's voices.

Apparently, the party the girls had started the night before hadn't come to an end yet. I also noted that the remains of breakfast preparation and service were still evident in the kitchen area.

I watched the sex show in the living room from the entryway for a couple of minutes until the man fucking Elsa apparently blasted his load into the condom he was wearing. Elsa had cum too, and the couple enjoyed some passionate kisses as they came down from their orgasmic highs. The sounds from the bedroom continued despite some obvious orgasms.

I took that as my cue to announce my arrival. I walked over to the sofa Elsa was on, and looked over the back of it at her supine body. I teased, "Is this a private party or can anyone join in and participate."

The young man fell off of Elsa onto the floor cursing, and then leapt up and started apologizing. He looked somewhat silly standing there with a full condom hanging limply from his flaccid cock.

Elsa smiled up at me. "MARK, YOU'RE HOME. OH, GOODY. COME AND MAKE LOVE TO ME." She held her arms up to me and her face just sparkled with excitement. She gestured to the young man beside her and added, "This is Ryan; he's a good guy. Ryan this is Mark."

I smirked at Ryan. He didn't know what to do, but I felt sure that falling thirty floors into a hole that went to the molten core of the earth was high on his list of desirable things to do just then. Apparently, the rules of etiquette he'd learned hadn't covered appropriate behavior when caught flagrante delicto by your girlfriend's billionaire boyfriend and you have a full condom from fucking her swinging from your dick.

I gave him another dilemma; I moved to shake his hand. He looked at my extended hand. As you stand naked with a full rubber should you shake hands with the fully clothed boyfriend of the girl you just fucked to about a dozen orgasms. He ultimately shook my hand with a look of awe and uncertainty.

I started to pull my clothes off; albeit slowly so I could see how things would unfold.

Ryan made himself scarce by racing off to the master bedroom.

Sheila waved at me, "Oh, Mark, we're so glad you're home. We've missed you. Let me finish with James, and then I'll welcome you properly."

James apparently wasn't given any chance to vote on the issue. Sheila kept riding her cowboy with increasing fervor, obviously approaching another peak. I thought they'd finished, but he obviously wasn't done yet.

When naked I moved around the sofa until I was in front of Elsa. She pulled my cock to her mouth and started to suck on me. After a minute, she pulled away and said, "I'm tasting pussy on your cock. Is this Brita?"

I nodded. "Just before I left we made love. I didn't have time to shower. Sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. She tastes nice ... and you're hard. Now, come and fuck me. I'm perpetually horny. Except for a little work and sleep, I've been fucking nonstop for the past three days."

As Elsa lay back on the sofa again, I speared into her hot box that had just had at least one other man's cock cum in it seconds earlier. I wondered so I asked her, "How many men are here? How many have you done?"

Elsa smiled, "Four and four. We trade around. We should invite our sexy friends tonight and do this again. Margo would really love this. We can wear the men out kind of fast."

I laughed, "You wear me out kind of fast. In a way, I'm glad that you've found some fuck buddies. All I ask is that you don't fall in love and leave me. I love you."

"What about Brita?"

"I like her a lot, but I no intention of leaving you or your sisters. You'll see when she visits. I have a feeling that she'll come over earlier than expected. We hit it off in a big way."

Elsa groaned and ground her body into mine. "You are hitting all my favorite spots ... and you're about to give me an orgasm. You know my buttons like no one else in the world."

I leaned down and kissed her. "I love all your buttons."

I heard a groan and some rapid body slapping behind me, and then some gasps. I turned around slightly, and watched Sheila and James share simultaneous orgasms. He had jacked his body up into hers, and she was doubled over his body savoring the rapture of the moment. She was smothering him in kisses too.

About that time Elsa came as well, pulling me deep into her body as she made me freeze with my cock deep inside her. She gasped, "Oh, fuck, you do that so well."

Elsa fell back on the sofa totally limp. She said in a soft tone, "I'm done for a few minutes. Would you mind doing Sheila, Melanie, or Cindy? Go see them. Mel and Cin don't even know you're home unless Ryan told them when he went in there." She pointed at the bedroom.

I extracted my slick coated cock from Elsa, and couldn't help notice the gaping hole into her body where I'd just been. She was such a sexpot, and I loved her.

Since Sheila was still wrapped up and making out with James, I walked to the bedroom door and looked in. Cindy was being DPed by two of the men in the room, who I learned were Deke and Mike. Mike was lying back on some pillows with Cindy facing away from him; he had his cock in her ass. Deke was kind of fucking her in the missionary position in her pussy. She was gasping and urging the pair to fill her holes with their spunk. Despite her remarks, I could see that both men wore condoms.

On either side of the trio kneeling on the bed were Melanie and Ryan. Along with Deke, they took turns kissing Cindy, and pawing at her breasts.

Melanie saw me and lit up like a Christmas tree. "Mark. Oh, I'm so glad you're here. Come here." She held her arms up to me.

I went and kissed Melanie. She also nudged me into the trio so I could kiss Cindy. Cindy gasped and said, "I love you. This is ... sending me into orbit." She was obviously referring to the DP.

I pointed to Ryan. "Put your cock in Cindy's mouth. If you do that, she can declare that she's been made 'airtight' this morning.'"

Cindy smiled at me, and immediately welcomed Ryan as he stood on the bed and angled over her so she could fellate him. She took his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

Melanie needed my loving. We started to fuck right next to the MMMF featuring Cindy. She was full of romantic things to tell me, as well as gratitude about my being tolerant of the men in the apartment fucking everyone.

I knew Melanie had only limited sexual experience before getting involved with us. She had thought it had been a lot of experience, but after listening to Elsa and Cindy talk about their high school and college experiences, she allowed as how she was nearly a virgin by comparison. She'd confessed that she'd been with Carter and two other guys up until that first barbecue when she'd fucked Steve and me. Later, she'd fucked Tom and Andy to her delight, and now she'd added Deke, Ryan, Mike, and James to her portfolio.

I called these statistics to her attention, and she gave me a big smile. "I'm becoming a real slut aren't I? I hope you're proud of me for becoming so relaxed about sex. This week has been a revelation of sorts – these are MY guys."

"What do you mean by 'MY guys'?"

"Well, my first three guys – Carter and my two college friends, were 'approved' beforehand by my parents, not for sex but as boyfriends. I didn't date much because I was such a student. My parents kind of met my dates before we went out. I didn't go out with them unless they approved. They were mostly the sons of some of my parents' friends. Then, I met you, Tom, Andy, and Steve, and they were in my life because of you and I guess my job. But Deke, Mike, James, and Ryan are the guys we picked up. Sure Elsa and Cindy knew Deke, but the rest we approved all on our own – on my own. I feel kind of proud for being an independent slut."

I kissed Melanie. "You are my slut – just don't forget it. I love you."

"Oh, I love you. Don't misunderstand. I just feel like I've come out of my shell some more. I'm no longer the sheltered little A+ student. I'm the smart slut now." She giggled and wiggled her body to make me go deeper into her vag.

I warned Mel, "I'm getting near."

"Oh, fill me. I've waited all week for this. I love being awash in your cum."

About that time, I couldn't contain myself any further. The scene next to me of Cindy being triple fucked, all the fucking going on in the place, the night with Brita, and my own horniness caught up with me. I blasted what felt like a gallon of man milk deep inside Melanie as she also climaxed and hugged me to her tiny body. I loved my pixie.

Elsa

I was fucked royally by Ryan ... by Deke ... by Mike ... and by James. Friday night we went on for hours, and that was after a similar Thursday night with the same men at James' apartment. Eventually, we slept where we dropped. Six of us were in Mark's super-size bed and Sheila and Deke were on a sofa in the living room fucking like energizer bunnies when I last saw them.

Each of my sisters and I had put on a sex show for the others. We were in the living room. For my turn I drew Mike. We put a futon over the large square coffee table between the living room sofas, and then the two of us fucked in about half the positions in the Kama Sutra. The other six sat around watching and even making encouraging and salacious comments. While Mike and I fucked, the other girls were stroking off the men, and the guys were usually fingering the girls or doing something lewd and sexual. Once in a while, Cindy, Melanie, or Sheila would sit in one of the guys' laps visibly impaled on their cock. Everyone would make just enough motion to keep things hard and exciting, and they'd be sure that the others saw their sexy coupling.

Mike and I went bareback, but when he got near I had him splatter cum all over my face, neck, and breasts just like in some porn videos. We got an ovation from our friends. Cindy and Melanie rushed to kiss me and lap up the cum.

Sheila and Deke took our place on the futon, and they put on the next sex show. They too went bareback, and when Deke finally came he poured his cum all over Sheila's upturned cunt, thoroughly soaking her whole area with such a large volume of white sticky man juice we thought he'd done some kind of trick. Like Mark, he produced a large volume of cum and replenished rapidly.

Cindy, Melanie, and I lapped up all the spend from Sheila's twat and then went to the nearest guy to French kiss with them. The reactions were hilarious, and we teased the guys for wanting us to be cum-eating sluts, but not enjoying a similar treat in return. In the end, I think we broke down a few boundaries about that kind of sexual behavior. We were all used to Mark, who had no reservations about doing that as he proved at the last barbecue.

After several more rounds of sex shows with a rotating succession of the guys, we slept. James and I also fucked in the middle of the night right next to our sleeping friends. Later, I learned my sister had fucked Ryan in the same spirit.

We did a nude breakfast the next morning. The four girls prepared a hearty meal to fire up our lovers for some additional sexual fun. We got to it, shortly after our second cups of coffee.

I knew Mark was due home. I guessed I'd see him between ten and noon based on no specific information. For some reason, I wanted to taunt him by being in a compromising situation fucking one of the guys when he came in the door. I guess I wanted to test his resolve about our sexual freedom while he was away. Plus, I knew he'd been fucking this new woman Brita, and I had a devilish notion about tit for tat.

Deke started off with me, and we went at it with an energetic fuck that brought me a few orgasms, but kept Deke hard. He moved on when Ryan showed up to 'cut in.' We laughed and then Ryan started in on me. I bounced atop him for a bit, and then had him come over me in the missionary position. He liked to look down on my supine form as he fucked me; he said it turned him on.

Sheila and James were going at it on one sofa, and Ryan and I on another. I had adjusted my legs to give Ryan maximum leverage on my body so he could get every millimeter of his long shaft into my happy cunt. It was about then that I had another orgasm. As I was cooling from that I heard the elevator doors open.

I pretended to ignore them, but I knew that Mark had just arrived and was watching us from the foyer. I gave Ryan a dose of sexual dirty talk meant to inspire his climax. It worked. Even with the condom he was wearing, I could feel the impulses of his cum jetting into my body. I loved that feeling and wanted more of it, only without the condom.

After watching us cum, Mark came into the room. I greeted him, even introduced him to Ryan. Ryan got all embarrassed and bolted for the bedroom. A minute later, I had Mark's cock in my mouth; he was naked too. I guess watching me fuck Ryan and knowing that Ryan and I climaxed together had inspired Mark to reclaim my body.

I did love Mark, but I had discovered that I loved to tease him in a sexual way. We'd had a little of that when we'd done the last barbecue. I'd gotten Mark to eat Steve and Andy's cum from my pussy, and then to even snowball it with me. Later, I'd sat on his face while Margo rode his shaft, except I was dripping Tom's cum then. Mark distinguished himself and aroused everybody watching. He and my sisters also inspired the other men to get daring and duplicate his feat.

I could taste pussy on Mark's cock. The only logical place he could have gotten that was before he left Denmark hours earlier. I tasted Brita, and she tasted pretty damn good. Mark admitted it too, and that just made me want his cock in me that much more, except now I also wanted to eat out Brita.

We fucked hard until he brought me to a very intense orgasm; the most intense I'd had since he'd left. He was definitely my best lover ever. I was cooked. I suggested he go fuck the others. Sheila was still finishing with James, so Mark went into the bedroom. After I recovered I looked in. Cindy was airtight, and Mark pounded into Melanie, who was squeaking out pleasure sounds with every down stroke he made.

I'd suggested we have an orgy that night. It was Saturday, so I thought even on short notice we might be able to muster up a few of the others. I wanted Mark to see the four guys in action, plus I always loved to see Margo, Andy, Steve, and Carter.

When everyone gathered in the living room I suggested the party, but all I got were groans from most of the people – the men complained they'd been worn down to a nub, and my sisters were sore from all the friction of fucking almost solidly for two days.

Ryan said, "You've fucked us out, all of you, but you especially Elsa. I may not speak for everybody, but I need a rest – some recovery time. I need to get my mojo back."

A couple of the men echoed that sentiment.

Sheila said, "This has been a blast, and while I could keep going, I'm getting sore. A little rest would be in order. How about we do the party next weekend?"

Several of the others got behind that suggestion.

I conceded the point. "OK. That'll give us time to invite everyone and talk to them. How about next Saturday night starting at seven o'clock for drinks, dinner, dancing, and doing stuff?"

There were lots of nods.

The guys helped straighten up the condo, not that it was too messy, but there had been eight of us there drinking and messing around. There were clothes scattered everywhere. I worked at cleaning up the kitchen wearing only a t-shirt.

Mark reclaimed the bedroom, where Cindy and Melanie were changing the bed linens and bath towels. In a half-hour the place was spotless again.

The guys kissed us each goodbye and promised to see us in a week. We made an appointment to see Deke the next day at the firing range just after lunch. He promised us something special and emphasized that it was nonsexual. He said, "Hell, it's going to take me to next Friday to recover from the past two days. Ryan was right. You're all insatiable sluts and we love you for it."

12