Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty seconds later, Sean moaned, "Oooooooooh, fuck, I'm thereeeeeeee." I was still holding his cock against my slit, and I felt the pulses rise in his shaft and squirt out the top. I aimed them onto my slit. Sean left a huge deposit of white sticky semen all over my pussy and mons.

As he ended and after we'd passionately kissed, I stood and returned to my supine position on the edge of the bed. "OK, Sean, clean me up."

Sean stood and started to go to the bathroom. I said, "No, Sean. You're going to use your mouth, tongue, lips, and fingers. You're going to go swimming in this cum, and you are going to discover that it's not bad and that you like it. You think it's gross right now, but you are about to discover otherwise. You want Pammy to clean you up, well, you have to learn to clean her up too. Girls love it. It amazes them. Come and be amazing."

Sean was frozen in position, looked at my messy twat. I couldn't see it, but I had felt his spurts go everywhere. I assumed I was covered from mons to asshole, and thigh-to-thigh.

Sean slowly knelt in front of me. I instructed, "This is a pussy smothered with your love juice. You know it's not bad. It's got a little taste, but millions of women gobble this stuff down every day, sometimes many times a day, and they love it. A lot of guys do too. Now, you're going to learn a new skill; one that will make you more savvy, bolder, hotter in the bedroom with any partner you have, and more of a skilled lover. By the way, you are going to have more partners in the bedroom than you have now."

His tongue tentatively touched my labia. I think he expected a bolt of lightning to strike him from the heavens. When nothing happened he got a little more daring, and then after he got a taste of himself, he realized that what he tasted wasn't like eating shit; it wasn't all that bad at all. He went to town, even adding fingers to stimulate my pussy as he ate me out again. I came. He was up to a 'B'.

12