Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to my surprise and I'm sure Sean's, Pam went up to Lucas and started to flirt with him. Since she still came across as a cute little innocent but horny wife, I knew that would appeal to the protective instincts Lucas expressed for all of us. Pam pulled Lucas' head down and kissed him quite passionately; I found myself pleased to see him respond to her. He'd come a long way since I'd first started to work on him. He picked up the small woman and allowed her to wrap her legs around him as they made out; all could see that she was without underwear and that her bare pussy was snugged in against his torso.

Deke came up behind me and ground his lumpy pants into the backside of my very short skirt. I was commando, of course, and he discovered that fact rather quickly with a naughty and wandering hand and fingers.

I had to push off my suitors so that we got the buffet dinner set up for everyone. I watched as most of the people immediately got a plate and started in on the hors d'oeuvres and light entrée. I saw a couple of the men wash down some little blue pills that augured well for later in the evening.

12