Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a telephone call an hour later from Sawyer asking if I'd pay sixteen million for the property, basically splitting the difference between what I'd cited and what the asking price was. This was only the third property we'd seen, so I said no and that my estimate of twelve million was firm. Sawyer audibly cringed. I reinforced my twelve million offer, volunteering to put it on paper, and mentioned a couple of other defects we'd seen. I also cited a reasonable cost per acre based on other comparable land parcels selling in the area. I was getting a lot of good information sent to me by Sheila. Sheila, Melanie, and Izzy were probably all doing research on the property back in the office.

At nine o'clock that evening, Sawyer called my cellphone again. Would you take twelve million and pay for all of the needed fees to survey and clear the title?

I put the call on hold and turned to Mark who was sitting between Cindy and me getting a double blowjob. I told him the terms, having already brought him up to speed on the property. I showed him some of the photographs I'd taken with my iPhone. He nodded and gave me a grin.

"Sawyer, Elsa here. Yes, providing we can back out of the deal should the survey be significantly off the way the property was represented, and that Federal and State agencies, as well as the courts can clear the title. We have to be able to build a house on the property as well, so usage will also be a determining factor."

I could hear Sawyer breathe. "I think we have a deal. I'll get paperwork to you tomorrow morning by email." I thanked him and we ended the call.

I turned back to Mark and Cindy, "I bet he stays up all night writing up the paperwork. He gets four percent or $480,000 out of the deal. That'd keep me up all night."

I kissed Mark and so did Cindy. "Thank you Mark," we crooned.

Cindy said, "I hope we keep the runway. I want to learn how to fly."

12