Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that instant, he tried to raise up on his shoulders and feet in order to break Cindy's hold on him. I reached in his jacket pocket as he pulled on Cindy's arms. I pulled a stub nose gun out and tossed it in the far corner of the landing. Tanner was trying to writhe his body out of the hold, only he was losing the air to his body as Cindy tightened her wrist-lock on his neck.

Tanner's midsection again rose as he made another attempt to break free. I wound up by right leg and kicked Mr. Myron Tanner as hard as I could in the gonads. It was the best kick of my life. Had I been playing professional football as a field goal kicker, I could have scored a hundred yard kick. Instead, however, I thought I put Tanner's balls in his mouth via an internal journey past a lot of other viscera between groin and throat.

Tanner screamed, and collapsed into the chokehold. We had him. About that time Lucas and two other security guards burst through the door behind Cindy. Two others were racing up the stairs. Everyone had drawn weapons. The amount of firepower trained on Tanner was impressive. He wasn't moving anyway, only lying in abject pain and trying to hold his aching nuts. Cindy released her hold and rolled away from him.

I knew that Cindy and I would get a long series of lectures from Lucas and probably Mark about what we'd done. We should have let our bodyguards capture Tanner, but it was so satisfying for the two of us to do that.

Cindy turned to me as she stood, "Heck, we barely used any of our training."

I replied in a jaunty tone, "Maybe there'll be other opportunities. Mark said he was a favorite target for a lot of kooks."

Lucas cleared his throat. "And what would you have done if we hadn't arrived when we did?"

I smiled, "Either shot him or put these on him." I pulled a pair of handcuffs from my back pocket.

Lucas said gruffly, "He still could have run with those on."

I maintained my smile, "Not if his right hand is handcuffed to his left ankle." I added, "Besides he can't run with crushed gonads. He'll be a hurtin' puppy for a long time I suspect." I nodded at Tanner's form; he was scrunched up in a ball holding his balls, or what was left of them.

Lucas rolled his eyes and went to his cellphone. He called Detective Gunthrie. In five minutes, the entire building was crawling with uniformed police, our bodyguards, and detectives, including Gunthrie.

Tanner was handcuffed and arrested for stalking, possession of a handgun without a permit, failure to have a concealed weapon permit, threatening rape, violation of personal privacy, stalking, and a list of other things that Gunthrie thought up on the spot. He was led away by four uniformed policemen, groaning at every step and limping.

Cindy and I spent an hour going over every detail of our lunch and search for Tanner with the police. We even showed the video and pictures we took of him peering over the edge of the building with his weapon in his hand. After four retellings to different police officers, we were thanked and told to stay in the state as material witnesses.

12