Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him, "You don't need to worry about my sisters or me tonight. We love you, but go and be the prodigal horny billionaire tonight with our guests. They need you."

Mark chortled, "I want to give The Experience to the two porn stars your sexy pilot instructors are living with. I want to give them something to think about that maybe they haven't experienced." He smirked as he turned to look for them.

"Oh, I'll want to hear how that turns out," I replied with a grin. "Find me if you need help. I like them. They're real sexy. Cindy and I will be doing their fly-boy boyfriends nearby."

We finished dinner about nine o'clock, except for the various desserts and plates of cookies. Some people were enjoying coffee or espresso. Our two cute aides had cleared things, and diligently put things away in one of the two refrigerators in our huge kitchen.

Chloe and Zoé came to me together at that point, "Do you need us for anything further?"

Andy and Sean were right behind us. In unison, they both turned and said, "Yes, definitely." The waitresses both looked at me for some kind of permission.

I gestured to the girls. "You are officially off duty, but you may stay as our guests if you wish. You both worked hard. Please at least enjoy some of the wine and pastries before you leave -- if you leave." I saw how they looked at the men. I added, "Anything you enjoy beyond that is purely up to you and not required or expected."

Sean wrapped his arms around Zoé, checking to make sure she was all right with his advances. He said in a stage whisper, "And please enjoy the men who are here tonight. I know we all would like to enjoy you in sooooo many ways."

Both girls giggled at his ham-handed approach, but it was obviously working because Zoé planted a huge kiss on Sean's lips and pushed her barely clad breasts into his hand. Chloe moved into Andy's arms for similar endearments. I left them to it. When I looked back, both men had their hands on the cute little bare asses of the two girls as they made out.

Good help is so hard to find.

12