Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila came next, and we repeated everything, and then KC, and then tiny Izzy, who looked more like an escapee from the pediatric wing swimming in the one-size-fits-all scrubs.

Speaking of the pediatric wing, the nurse continued to monitor me through all of the visitors. I think she wanted to be sure I didn't try to over respond to anybody. Mark stayed with me the entire time, carefully listening to the repetitive conversations with my sisters.

After Izzy had left, the nurse asked, "Are they really all your sisters?"

I shook my head, "We all fell in love with Mark, and in the process found out we loved each other too."

The nurse studied Mark. She said, "Are you the billionaire -- THAT Mark Worthington?"

Mark shrugged and nodded, "I guess I plead guilty as charged." He smiled at her.

The nurse came around my bed and kissed Mark on his cheek to our surprise. She said, "You made possible with your donations that addition to the children's wing of the hospital that's being built. I am so touched by your generosity. Thank you. You are a very nice man."

Mark blushed and just accepted the compliment.

After a while Mark left. The nurse checked the circulation in my leg again, and I learned that one of the nurses had been doing that every two or three minutes since the operation to glue me back together. I thanked her.

The nurse asked, "Elsa, did I count correctly that you and five other women love Mark Worthington?"

I countered, "Yes, and it has nothing to do with his money. He is that nice guy you saw a portion of a few minutes ago."

"Do you live together?"

"Yes."

"Wow. That must be a helluva catfight every day."

I shook my head. "Nope. It's very tranquil. We have few disagreements. When we all signed up for this trip, we kind of agreed that we wouldn't be drama queens or high maintenance women, and we certainly wouldn't rely on Mark for any money, although he showers us with favors -- too many to suit us most of the time." I laughed, "We argue about money. He wants to pay for everything, and we want to carry our weight in the relationship.

"We also try to never go to bed angry with someone. We'll stay up and hash over some issue on rare occasions. Eventually, we're all snuggled in with Mark.

The nurse reared back in surprise, "You mean all in the same bed? Isn't that really tight with seven of you?"

I chuckled, "We had a special bed built that's the size of two king-size beds and then some. Izzy, the small girl in our circle, still lives in her own apartment, but I think someday soon she'll join the fray. We all love her. I think she's getting used to the idea of a polyamorous family where the women are also bisexual."

"I see. What do you do, have a sign up roster for romantic times with your boyfriend?"

"Oh, no. We make love pretty spontaneously. We don't mind the others being nearby, joining in, or playing by themselves or with each other next to us. Of course, they might bring in some of their friends too."

"Friends?"

"We're not exclusive or monogamous. We have other people we enjoy intimate times with."

"Wow. Do I qualify as 'other people'? Can I give you my name and phone number?"

I laughed as best I could, given the circumstances. "Sure. The more the merrier, but tell me now if you're serious. I'll invite you to one of our ... parties. They get pretty risqué."

"I like risqué. I'm sure I'll like it even more in a group setting, as the word party suggests."

"You an exhibitionist at heart?"

"And a voyeur. I also go both ways, but I've been living like a nun for the past five years, and it hasn't been for lack of trying. I'm pretty dedicated to this job more than any of the men I've met.."

"That's helpful to know. My 'sisters' and I are truly bisexual.. That's part of what keeps our home life tranquil and loving. We all do love each other -- mind, body, and spirit, but Mark is the glue that holds all of us together."

I read her nametag again, and committed it to memory: Linda Boyd.

Linda said, "I hope you don't mind, but I now have about a thousand questions."

12