Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final landscaping was also going in along with the cobblestone pavers for the courtyard in front of the large home and by the security wing. We had a garage area that held twelve cars if they were carefully arranged. There were enough rooms in the service wing of the house to hold eight security staff too, and then we had space for eight in-house aides such as a house servants that we seldom used, except on a sporadic basis for special occasions, such as our parties.

There were three major outbuildings – another security building with apartments nearer the gate, the cabana by the river, and the hanger-office. Other crews and staff also completed each one. Warm weather had arrived although the river through the property was still running some pretty cool water for my tastes; I guess we needed a real heat wave to bring that up to temperature.

The hanger was classic for us. After it was finished we relocated the Cessna 210 and the Citation to our little airport. On the aviation maps it was listed as ' Meadows PVT,' meaning private. In fact, Mark gave Wes and Scott permission to use the strip as a training location for their student pilots, especially when teaching them about emergency landing zones or looking for alternate places to do touch-and-go landings.

I worked through the paperwork with the FAA to get a non-precision instrument landing procedure for our airport that was GPS (RNAV) based. At first, I was told the procedure was long (years) and arduous (piles of paper), and then suddenly we were approved and Jeppesen issued official approach plates for our private airport.

12