Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark continued with his flying lessons over the summer. Usually, instead of going to Air Ranch Airport for his lesson, Wes or Scott would fly into our airstrip and they'd go up with Mark in the Cessna 210. He was getting very proficient at instrument flying and seemed better at maneuvers for his commercial rating that I had been.

Because we'd had so many guests at our housewarming party who were not into sexual activities with us, we had to curtail our real desires that weekend and keep things very private and not cavort in the public spaces. We then had the media blitz about our lifestyle, and we let that die down.

By the end of July the river was at a perfect temperature, the nights were beautiful, and my sisters and I decided it was time for an all-out party. We had the cabana down by the river, and a wide assortment of loungers and things around the pool as well. Mark liked the idea of a party, and so the word went out that on the first Saturday in August we were having one of our lifestyle blasts – fundamentally, a sex party or orgy – take your pick; same difference.

The six of us sat around about ten days beforehand talking about what we wanted to do. We planned a barbecue, nude swimming in both pool and river. Izzy said, "I know I can stay here with you, but so many others will end up having to leave to go back to the city. Couldn't they stay?"

"We have the bedrooms," I ventured.

Izzy said, "Boring. I was thinking of tents down near the cabana. People could use them to sleep, or just fuck. The cabana with bathrooms and showers is right there. We could even set up a bar and some food tables down there. Some of Zoé's and Chloe's friends could tend bar there and maybe even be entertainment of some kind.

We kicked the idea of tents around and that got favorable response. For the sake of convenience we decided to keep the main food dishes up near the house, but a bar and snacks by the pool and cabana seemed like a great idea.

I called Mike because of some remark I vaguely recalled about camping out. He was a fountain of knowledge about tents, and just what we needed for our party. Ten large four-person tents arrived on Friday a week before the party, along with the necessary ground cloths, air mattresses, and bedding. Mike also recommended spraying the surrounding area a few hours before the party for mosquitoes.

Even though we had a week to go, we set up some of the tents to see what they would be like as temporary housing for those guests that wanted to use them. They turned out to be great. Mark, Ryan, Mike, Deke, Carter, and James helped set up the tents and ancillary items. We had to reward them for their efforts, and the tents seemed a good location to try out our new toys.

After we had our new neighborhood established near the cabana, my sisters and I each took a different tent. Cindy had a loud alarm clock app on her iPhone, and we agreed that whenever we heard the alarm, the men would stop immediately and change tents to the next girl. If they came, that girl and man would drop out of the rotation. The idea was to see who was left.

The guys rotated around from tent to tent, fucking the daylights out of us. I started with Mark, but he seemed gone before we barely started because the alarm clock went off. Carter visited next, and then the other men.

I heard Carter scream in the tent next to me where Izzy was trying to milk the last vestiges of his cum from his body. Carter had a thing for small Hispanic women, and Izzy turned him on a great deal. His rapid exit from our rotations didn't surprise me.

Sheila and James were the next to drop out, followed by Cindy and Deke. We went another fifteen minutes and then Mike and Melanie were out, closely followed by Ryan and KC.

Mark and I were together for the fifth time since we started our game. I looked at him and said, "We won. Now what?"

Mark shook his head, "I haven't cum in you yet, and I want that."

"You want to get your rocks off?"

"No, I really want to tell you how much I love you and the fun-loving and sexy person that you are." Mark sank his rock hard shaft into me, but continued talking. "I want to thank you for saving me from myself since we met. You were the breath of fresh air that I needed to wake me up to a much greater life and potential than I had then. I was missing so much. I didn't have love and sex and you in my life."

I kissed him with all my might. I said, "I worry that I get too slutty for you and that you'll dump me some day."

Mark assured me as he pumped, "Never going to happen. I think of myself as married to you."

"The rings?"

"Yes, the rings each of you have represent a strong commitment from me, and you know the importance I place on our family and commitment."

"But when we fuck around with others?"

"It's fun. I'm in there too. Commitment doesn't need to imply monogamy. Even when we have loving feelings for others, you're at the top of my list. I don't care whom else you screw around with, we end up back in our bed together, and that tells me that you feel about me the way I feel about you."

"Oh, Mark, I do love you more than anything."

Those words seemed to accelerate our lovemaking, and with only moans and heavy breathing after that, we finally came together.

12