Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my head down and closed my eyes in the bright sunshine. About five minutes went by, and then I felt someone nudge my legs apart. Without looking, I did as instructed. A tongue quickly found my slit along with a thousand kisses to the entire area. The touches were decidedly masculine; there was nothing tentative or frilly about them. Two fingers penetrated my quim adding to my eminent enjoyment.

I sighed and squirmed into the touches, kisses, and tongue-beating my slit and clit were taking. Oh, I wanted this to lead somewhere serious. Eventually I raised my head enough to look down over my baby bump to see Deke's crop of unruly hair moving around right where his tongue was doing me the most good.

I coaxed Deke into lying beside me in a modified sixty-nine where we both had access to each other's sex without either of us being atop the other. I wasn't yet uncomfortable that way, but we worried that junior might take issue with the jostling that his or her excited mother might create for them in the throes of several mighty orgasms.

Deke changed positions and soon I had his swollen cock stroking into me as the two of us contorted our upper bodies to kiss. I loved this man. When we finally spasmed together in Technicolor climaxes I felt the surges of his essence fill me, and I knew he loved me too. We cuddled for a long time after our climaxes.

* * * * *

Mark and I had created a group ceremony to officially recognize the five men - our steady boyfriends - and to officially induct them into our family. I had the rings carefully set aside to bring with me to our dinner. We had a private dining area in an alcove of theSavant, a five star restaurant in Christiansted with cracking walls and enticing pictures of nude women on them. Our security team took a few of the other tables, so overall we had almost the entire restaurant to ourselves.

We got wine and champagne for everyone, plus my diet ginger ale. The meal was a feast. I'd arranged for the place to serve us family style, so there was no ordering. There was some very tender meat in a rich sauce, a lemon sea bass to die for, and some quartered Rock Cornish game hens in a cranberry demi glaze. There were homemade Caribbean sherbets for dessert.

After the meal Mark and I stood and he rapped on a glass with a spoon to quiet our unruly mob. Everyone straightened up and paid attention. We all knew why we were there, but no one else knew what the ceremony would be like.

Mark started, "About four months ago we brought four women into our family - Stacy, Alice, Marcia, and Izzy. They'd been de facto members of our family for long before that, but we made it official with a short speech and the giving of rings that symbolized the love we have for them and our wish to always have them with us as friends, lovers, and lifelong companions." He smiled, "Sheila has convinced me we all belong to the same soul group, and I know she's explained that to all of you at one time or another."

I picked up the thread, "Some time after that ceremony I saw Mark watching each of us interacting with the men."

Cindy said in a loud stage whisper, "She means fucking." There was laughter.

I ignored my sister's witty comment, "I wondered what was going on, because he was obviously watching you gentlemen and doing some kind of evaluation in his head. Eventually, he brought the subject up with me with the question about bringing you men into our family. I was all for it. Mark then set out to talk to you and then each of us to be sure we were all right with the decision."

Mark stepped in, "The group was unanimous - and enthusiastic about enlarging our family and having you gentlemen live with us. Accordingly, tonight we present you with rings not to restrict or bind you blindly to us, but to be a loving reminder of the love, friendship, and devotion we have for you wherever you may roam."

I spoke again as I looked around the table, "Carter, Deke, Mike, Ryan, and James, please stand." The five men stood at their seats. I moved to Carter who was nearest to me. "I place this ring on your finger only part of the way to its resting place. Each of the other women and Mark will move it on your finger the rest of the way as you move around the table. That way each of us add our own special touch and commitment to you. You are encouraged to kiss each of us too, and maybe bump fists with your buds."

I moved to the other men putting rings on their ring fingers and motioning for them to circle the table. Carter was already underway. Cindy nudged the ring further onto his finger and gave a passionate kiss. Deke followed, and then the other men.

We laughed and there was a hesitation when Carter completed the circuit and got to Mark. I think we were all curious what would happen. Mark grabbed Carter's hand and pulled him into a bear hug, and said, "Welcome to the family." He made the final gesture of cementing the ring in its final resting place. All nine of us had contributed to his wearing, and then that of the other men.

I spoke again after the men sat. "Our ring ceremonies have led to a night of pleasure for the inductees, previously with Mark; however, tonight and for all the nights to come, we welcome you into our pleasuredom with eagerness and anticipation. So dinner is over, our ceremony is complete, and our love is assured. Come and be with us in that spirit."

We all applauded and then left the restaurant for our jeeps and the return to the Villa.

12