Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 83

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You here often? You seem to know the routine."

"I am. A friend owns the club, and I helped rebuild it from a run-down bar for him."

Matt looked interested, "Helped? How?"

"I work for an architectural design firm. We did the redesign and I helped oversee the changes being done to make the club. I get permanent VIP privileges up here. Sometimes it's just fun to watch the crowd. How about you? What brings you here? And why chat up a pregnant woman when you have more nubile prospects down there?" I gestured over the balcony to the main floor.

Matt said, "First off, I'm impressed. This is the best club within a thousand miles - maybe more. Congratulations. As for me, I live about twenty miles from here and wanted some entertainment on an otherwise dull night."

"Well, it's a pleasure being your entertainment ... or at least part of it. Did you like Kat?"

"She is stunning, and her routine was spectacular. I contributed generously to her garter belt, I might add. You must be a regular; you know her name."

"She was around when we were working on the club before it opened last December. I think she's one of the nicest people I know."

"And hot to boot. Both of you. That remark should answer you last question."

I wiggled my body into his a little tighter. Matt was giving off nice vibes. The chemistry was good, but I would bet he was married. I decided not to pop that bubble just yet, if at all. I too wanted to play around, but I hadn't felt like being the main detraction to my sisters. I also wanted to see if anyone would be attracted to an older woman who was on her own. I wondered how attractive I'd be in two more months when I started to look more like I'd swallowed a completely inflated beach ball and was about to hatch.

Matt responded well to my wiggles and pushing against his bulge. After the long slow dance, I pulled his head down and gave him an inviting kiss. I was certainly inviting something further.

Matt sat down beside me on the sofa I'd been on, nursing my ginger ale. He glanced at the glass, and said, "You ... errr ... don't drink?"

"I'm studying to be a good mommy." I patted my tummy bump and then held up my half full glass of ginger ale. The empty can sat beside me testifying that the content of my glass was nonalcoholic.

Matt leaned in and we kissed again, and then we segued into some more serious kisses and touching as we sat tightly together. When I felt his hand on my side, I reached over and brought it to my breast. There! I'd given him an engraved invitation to fuck me. I guess we'd see where that leads.

When we came up for air, Matt said, "Aaaahhh. I understand. You must have someone special in your life. You don't strike me as someone that'd make a mistake about that kind of thing."

"Steady boyfriend. He's in New York with my sister for three days, and yes, this was very purposeful and planned. They're probably fucking the night away even as we speak."

Matt looked exceptionally intrigued. He volunteered, "I also have someone special who's away but I doubt she's similarly engaged."

I added with a touch of levity, "So, while the cat's away, the mice will play?"

"Play; now I like that terminology. I didn't come very prepared."

"Not to worry," I said. "I've got everything covered, plus I can't get pregnant ... again, at least not right now."

Matt checked around to be sure my modesty would be preserved as he took our petting to another level. His warm hand found its way into the bodice of my dress. I hadn't worn a bra, and based on our dance and where his hands had been, he might have figured that out. I felt his moan as he cupped my left breast, my nipple being slightly pinched between two of his fingers. I rather liked the feeling as well. He was gentle and persistent.

As we made out and he fondled my generous breasts, I allowed my hand nearest his body to drop into his lap. I could feel a growing bulge, and took to massaging that as we excited the other parts of our bodies as well.

Over Matt's shoulder I saw Geck and Jana, our bodyguards for the evening, come upstairs and take seats on the furthest sofa from where we sat. They were also slightly behind us, but could see my sisters and me.

I glanced over the railing down to the main floor. Melanie, Izzy, and KC were making out with the three guys that had befriended them an hour earlier. They'd formed into three distinct couples, but I wondered how long that would last after they got to the sex room. We all liked to share the wealth.

I chuckled to myself. We were all sluts at heart. While other girls worried about their virtue, we plunged right into having sex with anybody that appeared interesting; to hell with social custom about never on a first date or anything like that. We were ready on a moment's notice. We were probably a happier lot.

After Matt and I made out a little more, he said, "I'd like to take you someplace where we could be a little more comfortable and less inhibited."

I smiled at him. "Me too, and that place is only fifty feet away in that direction." I pointed to the door to the sex room.

Matt looked puzzled. I stood, picked up my phone, purse, and drink, and led the way. I nodded to Geck and Jana when Matt wasn't looking. She waved back with one finger. They kept watching the others on the main floor.

Matt looked amazed at the room as we entered. The one-way glass continued to look down on the stage and audience. One of the blonde strippers had started her routine to some sexy jazz that the band was playing. I adjusted the volume down on the room's amplifier, but the drums still penetrated the room.

The large room was tiered. On the lowest level three sofas formed a 'U' with the window making up the other side of the square. On the next step up another sofa sat opposite the window as well, with two large overstuffed chairs on either side. The one-way glass went most of the way to the floor, so you could be sitting anywhere and see the stage. Further in the back of the room were a couple of seating areas and a well-stocked bar. Some of Brite Reber's sexy photographs graced the walls.

Matt commented on the room and décor. I explained that we might have company, but that anyone else that came in would have the same agenda that we did, and so we could just ignore them or we could join in as fit our mutual passions. His eyebrows waggled on that note.

I went and pulled Matt's golf shirt off, tossing it aside. He helped me off with my top, and instantly his mouth was all over my breasts as I cradled his head. We stood, and occasionally glanced at the blonde stripper.

Matt said, "You have much better looking tits."

I said, "More than a handful is wasted."

"Lots of waste here. I love sucking on large tits." He rubbed me in the nicest of ways.

"Your wife?" I wished I hadn't asked as soon as I said it.

"Small and flat chested. I'm over compensating." He chuckled.

"Don't stop on my account, except I still think we both have too many clothes on." We were both shedding clothes rapidly, sometimes helping the other.

Matt snorted, "Stripping off our clothes in a strip club; an amazing coincidence I'll never forget."

"Bring your wife here some time. She might like it. There's even an amateur night every few weeks. More than one man has been surprised at the spouse he thought he knew so well."

"Have you done it?"

"Several times."

"My God, I wish I'd been here. You are spectacular." Matt held my nude body at arm's length to briefly study me in the colored lights reflecting up from the stage. For him to make that comment, I thought he must be blind. I had curves in a lot of the wrong places.

I explained, "I danced a couple of the times when I was at the Wet Pussy Lounge in Las Vegas too. If I didn't like my regular job so much I think I'd take up that line of work. I just love giving nude lap dances to excited naked men, if you get my drift. You seem naked and excited; would you like a demonstration?"

12