Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 86

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had made a list of the key topics to discuss with her regarding the nanny position and how I wanted to be involved with the baby. We went through that list and then got to the point where I had to get into our ticklish home situation.

I asked Julie, "Based on what you've heard so far, what are you thinking about the position?"

Julie lit up like a huge Christmas tree, "I love it. I assume the salary is competitive. I think I'd like working with you and I assume Mr. Worthington."

"He prefers to be called Mark, by the way. Good. I need for you to read this and sign it before we continue." I passed her a copy of the blank Non-Disclosure Agreement basically forbidding her from talking about the family except in the most general and non-pejorative terms. Nothing about our lifestyle could be revealed. The penalties and full legal action was acknowledged. I explained the NDA to her and the general reasons behind it.

Julie asked a question or two and then signed the page and passed it back to me.

"Julie, I asked you to sign that, and we're serious about it, because of how we live. You have been assuming that the 'we' I've been referring to is Mark and me; however, that's not quite the case as I'll explain."

Julie inched forward in her chair, her face displaying her great curiosity. She was obviously fascinated with what I was going to say.

"We are a polyamorous family - six men, including Mark, and nine women, including me. I'm the first of the women to have a child, but there will be others. We are intimate with each other, often spontaneously in the public areas such as this room." I gestured around us where many times I'd made love. "We also have friends outside our core family that join us from time to time, sometimes at parties we like to hold pretty much for that purpose - to be intimate with each other."

I paused and decided to see what Julie would say. She was hanging on my few paragraphs and obviously hoping I'd say more. She and I looked at each other for a long time without a word going on between us.

Julie finally said, "Wow. Just so I don't misinterpret anything, could you say that all again, maybe in a slightly different way."

I chuckled and gaged that I'd said nothing that upset her. I started again figuring I'd be a little blunter this time through. "The family you will be working for has six men and nine women in it, and soon one child." I patted my bulge.

"The men and women are not married, but are highly committed to each other as if we were. As you know, plural marriages are not allowed. We are sexually open with each other. We make love frequently and often at the spur of the moment wherever we happen to be in the condo here or at The Meadows - our home outside the city. We often trade partners and engage in group sex, sometimes as an entire group in one room. We are a loving group. We do not practice BDSM or other deviant practices. I guess we're deviant enough as it is. We have friends who we are also sexual with; some might call us swingers under those circumstances. We have parties with them to engage in sexual activity, although it is usually quite loving and arousing."

Julie asked slowly, "Drugs? Alcohol?"

"No drugs. We do drink, but no one drinks to excess. A few of the family and our friends are non-alcoholic. None of us are smokers."

"Wow!" Julie thought a minute and said, "What should I be asking based on what you just told me?"

"Don't you have questions?"

"Loads of them, but I think most of them would be inappropriate because I don't know you or the family that well."

"You'd like to see the movie?" I teased.

"Oh, my God. There's a movie?"

"No, I'm kidding. I would think you'd ask what you should do if you come across some of us fucking. If you wish, you may watch. You may go and hide away. If you have junior, you can take him for a long outing or a walk or to MacDonald's, or wherever you choose, including to his room. Without the baby in tow, you are welcome to join in, but that is not at all expected or mandatory in any way."

Celeste suddenly appeared with a pitcher of iced tea to refill our glasses. She gestured and we both nodded and she poured. She picked up our dirty dishes. I stopped her and said, "Celeste, would you tell Julie how you've found it working here over the past couple of weeks."

Celeste snickered, "It's kind of exciting in an erotic way. These are the horniest people I've ever met, and everyone is kind and nice and a person you want in your life. They are not at all reserved with each other when it comes to making out or initiating lovemaking."

Julie said, "What do you do?"

Celeste chortled again, "I've taken to watching once in a while until the action gets a little heavy, and then going to my room to jill off."

I said, "What did I tell you about joining in?"

"Well, several of the women and Mark have told me it would be all right if I joined in, but I guess I'm working up to that. I'm not sure I want to interrupt, but God, are they hot to watch." Celeste laughed.

I nodded to Celeste and thanked her for being frank with us. She chuckled and hurried off to the kitchen.

I asked Julie whether she wanted a tour and to see what could be her quarters when we were in the city. She did and I took her around the two floors making up our condominium. I knew I could show her the bachelor pads, and I skipped over Celeste's rooms, just indicating them.

We came to the suite I'd set aside for a nanny, and that was the final selling point. The view was spectacular. Julie almost wet her pants she was so excited about the prospect of working with us. I wasn't sure, but I felt certain that the prospect of open sex around the place had something to do with it.

We went back to living room, and I offered her the same package that Celeste had: room, board, good wages and benefits, and set aside money she would lose if she told anyone about our lifestyle.

Julie asked, "Can I ask you about what Ican say and to whom? I'll need to tell my parents what I'm doing and whom I'm working for, and things like that. I have curious friends, but I can stonewall most of their questions with bland remarks about nannying. I think if I don't say something though, it'll raise more questions than if I have something to contribute."

"Yes, of course. That would be a good discussion for several of us to have with you and Celeste at the same time. I think you could guess where the line would be, but always err on the side ofnotdiscussing our lifestyle and family situation. For now, you are being hired by Mark Worthington and his long-term but currently very pregnant girlfriend. You will live here as soon as you accept the job and sign and dot the employment contract - pretty standard. You will have your own space and what you do on your own time is up to you. You may always bring in friends, but not up to this level, please, without asking first. If we're not around, you are always welcome to show this area to others." I smirked, "You may have your own romances to maintain."

I stared at Julie and thought I saw her excitement about the prospect of working for us. I asked, "So, are you interested. If you are, I'd like to offer you the job."

Julie shook her head, "Oh, I accept. This is going to be the perfect job; and I have no boyfriends. I'm kind of shy with men I don't know well, so this environment will help me come out of my shell because of all the people around. I was alone so much on my last job, except for the children." She brightened and said, "When can I sign up?"

I waddled across the room and picked up my folder. I pulled out the multi-page contract and passed it to Julie. "You're welcome to sit and read it now. You may take it with you and talk to a lawyer if you wish. We will pay for his or her time, if you do, whether you sign or not. You may use your own lawyer. I can answer most questions about it; mostly it details the benefits and your rights. My business card is attached so you can also call me with any questions or concerns, and, of course, send me the bill."

Julie thought, "I think I should do that. You want someone in this job who is careful, and that's the way I am. I will try to be back to you as soon as possible; maybe even tomorrow if I can get someone to look at this."

12