Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 94

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But not like a sister. She become a lesbian, like you."

I replied carefully, "Well, that's not completely accurate. Lesbians only like other women. Both Izzy and I love our husbands. I think the proper term in this case might be bi-sexual. We like people of both sexes, and we love our husbandsand sisters."

"And you are ... physical with each other? What do you do?"

"Mrs. Mendosa, I don't know what the mores or custom is in your family, but in ours we don't talk about our private lives outside the family. I assure you that we are a very loving family in every meaning of that term. We each care deeply about the others and are deeply committed to them in mind, body, and spirit. You'll note that we all wear identical rings to symbolize the importance we place on our mutual love and commitment even if it appears non-traditional."

"But there are so many of you. Is this really a family ... or something else? I think my daughter has sex with you and six men."

"There are ten women in our family; I am only one of them. We have each found that we can love more than one other person, and that occurs regardless of sex. While many people might believe that our lifestyle is a sin, we believe that the unlived life is a far greater sin. The love youdon't share is the karma that follows you. We have chosen to share our love with more than one person. We don't believe we have divided that love, to the contrary we believe we have multiplied that love by the number of people we share it with and who share their love with us.

"We are committed to each other's growth and personal development both intellectually and spiritually. We are about more than lusty sexual encounters, if that's what you're wondering. We are more intimate than that because we share worries, concerns, and triumphs with each other in every part of our life. We are best friends as well as lovers. We respect each other to a fault."

I paused and looked the older woman in the eyes, "As part of that respect, we do not presume to speak for each other. Isabella might choose to share some of the intimate details of our family with you, but that is her decision and not mine. I do not mean to appear rude to you, but I cannot talk about what you asked. Please ask Izzy if your curiosity persists." I nodded dismissively to indicate I'd ended the question and answer period with her. She seemed more than satisfied, and I think I had actually addressed her concerns.

The second intriguing discussion I had was with June Mayer -- KC's younger sister. She came up to me and asked if we could talk. She was serious enough that I could tell this was an important discussion to her. I made sure Philip Emerson was in good hands, and led June to Mark's study. I left the door open, and we both sat near each other on the burgundy leather sofa. The buzz from all the other conversations in the living room carried into the room.

June started, "Thank you, Elsa. When we last talked it was two years ago. I admit I was a ditz and not very adult at the time, but I assure you that I have changed greatly during the intervening time. I think I've grown up a huge amount -- matured.

"The reason I wanted to talk is because ... well, I really would like to become a family member just like my sister. KC told me to talk to you because you're kind of the leader even though you're not the oldest. She sings your praises to me all the time, by the way. She said my asking was unheard of and that I really needed an invitation without asking, instead of inviting myself in. That brings me to my real question for you."

I nodded to encourage her to speak since I wasn't sure what to say or what the real issue was yet. As I did, I sized up the pretty girl. She was right, I had thought of her as a sex-crazed teenage ditz two years earlier, even though she had been in her early twenties. Now I saw a more mature woman who knew what she wanted and seemed willing to work for it.

June said, "My job and life don't intersect with you or any other member of the family except for KC once in a while when we do sister things. What can I do to create the kind of interactions with you and the others so you get to know me and I get to know each of you? I want this; I really do."

"Why?" When in doubt, reply to a question with a question.

June said, "I am positively bursting with love, only it's undirected. I want to shower everyone with it, but I have to hold it in. I do go out of my way to help other people, but that seems inadequate. I guess another question I have is what do you look for in a new family member, and whether I can even measure up? I know you have high standards." She gestured towards the other room where various circles of conversation were underway. I knew she was really indicating the other family members.

I told her about the discussion I'd had with Cindy only months before when I started thinking about Julie as a family member. I was summarizing on the fly but watching June to see how she reacted to various words. "Loving. Loved. Generous. Inclusive. Sharing. Supportive. Compassionate. Empathic. Hypersexual. Optimistic. Not jealous. Harmonious. Creative. Spiritually inclined." As I spoke, I could see June measuring herself on some scale on each of those terms.

June asked, "Hypersexual? My sister used that term when I asked her this question, but I didn't explore the meaning with her. That sounds like a medical term."

I laughed, "We're all nymphomaniacs. We crave a steady diet of sex. We are not shy. As you might expect with a group as large as our family, we share with each other, and group sex is often part of our routine."

June hesitated but I made a gesture for her to ask her question. "When I saw you two years ago, I speculated that you had a number of outsiders you were intimate with. Is that the case? Did I guess correctly?" The tone of her voice was neither playful nor accusatory. She was seeking information, not making judgment.

I smiled, "I'll tell KC to give you the low down, but the answer is yes. She can decide how detailed she wants to be in responding further." I had decided that June had a good attitude about that piece of information.

June grinned, "Thank you. Just so you know I'm even more interested now than I was before. I think I do all right on your criteria, except no one knows me and what I'm like. KC can tell you. What can I do?"

"What would you think you could do?"

"Be a visitor here at The Meadows and in the city, but I don't want to interrupt what normally goes on."

I shook my head to show there was no reason for her concern. "Interrupt us. Be here. Get known. Have coffee or lunch with each of us. Build relationships. Allow things to develop and don't rush them. Do the same things you'd do if you were fostering a new friend or relationship. Don't let the fact that there are fifteen of us be a detriment to your goal. Take us one or two at a time. Be a friend."

"Thank you." June gave me a polite hug for my time. I liked this person unlike the persona she'd displayed two years earlier. As we parted, I decided that I could see her as a sister wife. She was also Mark's type -- gorgeous and fuckable.

The third conversation I found noteworthy took place with the only teenager at the party -- Tori Kenworthy; Kate's daughter. It was shorter and not at all confrontational.

Tori introduced herself again to me. "Elsa, I'm Tori. Kate's my mother and she works at Club Infinity."

"Oh, I know who you are. You're much prettier than when I saw you a year or so ago when the Club Infinity was about to open."

"Thank you. I got my mom's genes, and she tells me my dad was a hunk too, although we haven't seen him for over twelve years. I think you and Mr. Worthington were instrumental in getting me orthodontic braces back then." She gave me a large exaggerated smile that shower her perfect teeth with no braces. "I just wanted to say thank you ... and my mom didn't put me up to this." She laughed.

I chuckled, "Tori, you're very welcome. You should thank Mark. It was more his idea."

"I will, but I did want to tell you something else."

I looked puzzled.

"My mom would really like to be a member of your circle of friends -- to be in your intentional family. She loves all of you so much. I urge you to include her more. If I'm in the way, I can be parked somewhere and disappear. I don't need sitters anymore and haven't for four years. I could even babysit some of the babies, and I did meet Julie -- and she's so nice. Oh, just so you know, my mom doesn't know I'm talking to you about this, so please don't say anything; she'd murder me on the spot. I know that being included would make her the happiest person on the planet if she could become more a part of the family you've created. For some reason, she's being shy and doesn't want to impose."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just nodded at her and said, "I hear you. We'll see what we can do. It's not one person's decision."

Tori added, "I know I'm still underage, but mom told me all about what life in your family is like. She's gone into detail -- the love and everything. I'll be 'legal' in a few months, and I hope if you consider mom that you'll also consider me. I haven't had much of a family growing up except mom and grandma, but what I find here is so wonderful I just want to absorb it all like a sponge. If I'm too young, I can wait or go back to being invisible or playing babysitter. I'll be of legal age in a few months."

I gave Tori a hug, "You always have a family here and you are always welcome here. You don't need a membership card. As for being a full participant, we'll have to see what happens over time, especially as you become of legal age." I winked at her.

She accepted that with a smile and then we both went to help set up the buffet.

12