Bill's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry looked around like he was in the wrong house talking to people he didn't know.

"Is thisa trick question?"

I answered. "Absolutely not. We're very interested in your answer."

"If fer whatever reason yo wasn't already married ta Pam I wood sirtainly court her. Ifin yo two don't already know it, I loves ya both moren I could express with werds. That's why I need to tell you sompthin Bill, sompthin that I'm real sorry fer. I raped yer wife. I cain tell ya how ashamed I am fer what I did. When it happen I was dr." Bill cut him off.

"I know what happened Larry. Pam told me everything and we." Larry cut Bill off.

"I'm truly sorry Bill. Say no more. I'll leave now and ya'll never hear from me agin."

"Shut up Larry. Like I was trying to say before you interrupted. Pam told me everything and we couldn't be happier."

"Happier? Ye're happy thet I raped yo wife?"

"Yes, very much so. I have been trying to get the two of you together ever since you told me that Sally dumped you."

"What? Now I'm more con-fused then ev-va."

I asked. "Can I get you another beer?"

"I thin I'ma gonna to need bout twelve more." Larry responded.

"I'll have one too honey." Bill said.

I went into the kitchen. I could hear everything from in there. I figured that my husband's message might be better received if I weren't in the room. Bill continued.

"Here's the bottom line Larry. Pam and I want you to date Pam. We want you to act as if I weren't around, act as if we were not married and she was free and single. I am moving out of the house for two months and at the end of that time, I, correction, WE will ask you two questions. There's more that we aren't telling you right now, but at the end of two months, we will answer all your questions."

"Let me git this straight. You wan me to court yo wife as iffin she wernt married to yo nor anyone else."

"Yes."

Larry saw me returning from the kitchen and caught my eye as he made this observation. "Ya know thet wood include me havin sex with her iffin she be willin."

I nodded and said. "I would be very willing." And I set his beer in front of him and I sat in the chair next to him and I placed my hands over his free hand.

Bill answered also. "That would be required of you if you chose to date her."

"Are you dyin Bill?" Larry asked with a hitch in his throat.

"I respectfully refuse to answer that question until the two months are up. So here is the question I need to ask you now. Are you willing to date and fuck my wife for the next two months and then answer two questions at the end?"

"I'm not completely sure what thisen be all bout, but I kin see yo are both serious bout havin me do this. Ma biggest fear, shud I do this, is thet I fall in love with yo beautiful wife an at tha end o two months and you aint a dying, where do that leave me?"

"That my friend is a risk you will have to take. Even with Sally you had no guarantees that things would work out right."

"Thet be clearly true nuff."

I reached up and gently turned his face toward mine and I told him. "If you don't do this I believe you will regret not having done it for the rest of your life."

"Wow thet be som hevy shit. What will ya tell yo ferend's and everybody else?"

"I hadn't thought of that." I looked at Bill and he shrugged. "I guess we'll tell them Bill and I are separated."

"So you'll be dating other men as well as me."

"No only you." Bill answered.

Larry looked at Bill and responded. "Anyone as tractive as Pam is gonna git hit on soon as they find she be free."

"She will turn them down. You are the only one she is interested in."

"That be huge fo ma con-fa-dence. Ok, yo got yo-sef a bo fo tha nex two months yung lady."

I kissed him as if he were my lover and I suppose he was.

I looked in his eyes. "Bill has reserved a room at the Lucky Lady Motel if you would like to stay the night with me."

He looked at my husband and Bill nodded. "If you don't stay she will be sleeping alone and I know how much she hates that."

So it was settled. Bill grabbed the suit case he had packed and headed for the door. Larry with his arm around my waist walked him to the door.

Bill opened the door, turned and held out his hand. Larry took it and Bill said. "Thanks my friend. You don't know yet how much this means to us, just do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Do this as if I didn't exist. Throw yourself into it with no concern for my feelings, because if you worry about me and what I might be thinking, then you'll most likely hold yourself back and that would be the worst thing you could do. Besides it would be cheating Pam out of a truthful experience, because she has committed herself not to hold back as have I.

You know where I am if you truly need to speak with me, but I would prefer you toughed it out and if you are having any problems discuss it with Pam, because I don't exist. Love ya man." Bill let go of Larry's hand and disappeared into the night.

I shut the door and dropped my robe. I was naked beneath it. I took my lover's hand and guided him to the bedroom.

Chapter 5

Twice a week I would secretly visit Bill at the Lucky Lady. We would have sex and I would update him on how things are going. The separation was hard on us both, but Bill is a rock once he's made up his mind and his solidarity helps me keep grounded.

Of the sixty days that Larry committed to, there were only ten left. Bill and I talked in bed as I lay my head on his chest.

"As you already know he has shaved my pussy."

"Yes, and I approve."

"He has me doing some other things that you'll find out about when the two months are over. He's a loving, attentive, caring man much like you, but more outgoing and gregarious. He's quicker to anger, but also quicker to let it go than you are and he's unbelievably funny, and he's messier than either one of us."

"How's the sex?"

"Oh, fuck the sex is outrageous. You would not believe his stamina and control. We spent the whole day in bed last Sunday. He would fuck me until my orgasm was right on the edge and he would stop and let me cool down then he would do it again and again. He brought me to the edge eight times before fucking me to one of the most massive orgasms I have ever had. He's kinkier than you, a lot kinkier."

"How so?"

"Well for starters he likes to fuck my ass. Dam I love when he rooting around back there. It feels so nasty and so good at the same time. He wants me to get a tattoo and some piercings."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him we would talk about it. He likes to eat pussy, but he isn't anywhere near as good as you are. He likes to eat me. You LOVE to eat me."

"Do you think he knows about the baby?" My husband asked.

"I'm sure he's totally clueless."

"Good. I don't want that to cloud his judgment when decision time comes."

"He also wants to take me to a bondage club. I'm a little iffy on that. Maybe just to go see what's goes on there. Then we can decide."

"Do you love him?"

"Oh yes, very much."

"Do you think he's in love with you?"

"If I can trust what he says and I think I can. He's very much in love with me."

"Do you think he can handle what we have in mind?"

"That's a whole different question only time will tell, I can only guess, but yeah, I think so."

Bill kissed me on the top if the head and I could hear the emotion well up in his voice as he said. "I love you."

"I know you do and I love you. Which brings us to, do you love him?" she asked me.

"As a brother, absolutely, as a husband and potential rival for your affections...like you said time will tell. I'm pretty confident I'm good with it, but right now it's all theory."

"Well, our future is riding on things working out like we planned it."

"Nothing ever works out exactly the way people plan, especially when human emotions are involved, but I'm feeling good about this. We'll know a big part in a few more days."

Chapter 6

It was a beautiful day and the three of us decided to meet at a local park for a picnic and to discuss all that has happened over the past two months.

Larry and I arrived first and we found a table and spread a table cloth over it.

Larry looked nervous and on edge.

"What's the matter Larry?" I asked.

"I'm scaird." He volunteered.

"What could you possibly be afraid of?" I hugged him. He seemed like a little boy. I had never seen him this way. I thought he might cry. As long as I have known him he's always been a stalwart man's man.

"I'm afraid thet Bill'll take ya away from me.

"Trust me Larry, that's not going to happen."

"How can ya be so sure?"

"Because I know what my husband is trying to do and taking me away from you is the last thing he wants. Just take some deep breaths and trust in me. You do trust me don't you Larry."

"More then anything in tha hole werld."

"Here comes Bill now. Just relax, I think everything is going to be better than you have ever hoped."

"You think?"

I snickered.

Bill strode up with his hand extended. Larry took it and they shook. I kissed my husband on the cheek and he looked at me a little disappointed. I knew why, but said nothing,

Bill sat on one side of the table and Larry sat on the other. I stood at the end. I got the men a beer from the cooler and I poured myself a cup of chilled red wine.

Bill cleared his throat and said. "Are you ready for me to ask you the two questions?"

Larry nervously responded. "Yes."

"After being with Pam for two months, I need to know do you love her?"

Larry looked surprised at the question, but as he let it sink in I could see him visibly relax.

"I love that little girl more than I've ever loved anyone in my whole life."

"If you could, would you marry her today and give her the children she wants?"

"I would marry her this second if it were possible. As for kids I would give her as many as she wants, help raise them and give them my name."

"Larry, my dear friend, this afternoon if you are willing, you, Pam and I will be married right here in this park. It won't be a legal marriage because three people can't be married in the United States, but we have time to explore other options. That said, as far as the three of is concerned, we will honor each as being married with all the rights and privileges of a legal marriage. Is that something that you would like to pursue?"

"You would allow Pam to be my wife?"

"Our wife. The three of us would live together as if we were legally married. As far as monies and possessions are concerned Pam and I have our money and possessions and you will have yours and you will control how much if any you will contribute to the union. We have plenty of time to work that sort of thing out later. Right now Pam has something to tell you."

I walked around to Larry's side of the table and asked him to stand. We faced each other and I took his hand and placed it on my tummy.

"Your child is growing beneath your hand."

Larry was stunned. "M m my Child." He stuttered. "H hh how long?"

"Are you asking how old it is?" Larry nodded vigorously. "Eighty three or eighty five days. You knocked me up either that first day or the second time we had sex."

Larry grabbed me and hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe. Then he thought about the baby and immediately backed off.

"I'm going to be a father!" he shouted. "Boy or girl?" he asked.

"It's too early to tell. I have an appointment in eight weeks that will tell us if we want to know, the child is another thing we have plenty of time to talk about."

Near the table we had chosen was a small pavilion that Bill had secured and our friends that were open to our unusual union were gathering and setting up for the wedding. I chose to join them as Bill and Larry moved off down a wooded trail. Bill later relayed the conversation that he and Larry had.

I'm just going to let Bill tell you in his own words.

It was Larry that pulled me aside and guided me to the secluded path.

"I am overwhelmed at your generosity." Larry said to me as we entered the forest. "I can't express how excited and wonderful I feel. I never expected this in a million years. What made you chose to make me a part of your lives.

"I have been thinking along these lines for quite a while. Then when Sally dumped you I took the opportunity as often as I could to leave you and Pam unattended for lack of a better term. Pam and I wanted children and rather than adopt or have in vitro fertilization, I decided that I wanted you to father our children and be a part of our lives if you were willing, but I wanted it to evolve as naturally as possible."

"Wal I kin ony say that I thank ya fer yer wantin me to be a part of your and Pam's life. I don't think I wood have hada happier life then the one you have planned fer us. So now I hava question fer you."

"What's that?"

"How many babies you wan me to fuck inta that woman?"

12