Bill's Lost Bet

Story Info
Lost bet made him take a long walk - naked.
1.7k words
3.42
61.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

My friend and I made a bet in October 2000. I bet that the Mets would win game 5 of the World Series. Unfortunately I was wrong. The bet we had made required me to walk nude in our local park along a path that is about two miles long. I was allowed to drive there dressed, walk a ways down the path and strip down to only my socks and sneakers by the highway overpass. I would leave my clothes there in a bag and begin my walk. There are several paths that criss-cross through the park which allows someone to surprise you at almost anytime. There is a major highway on one side of the park and a lake on the other. The paths meander through normally dense woods, however, being fall, the leaves are almost all gone and the woods don't provide much cover.

I'm a 39-year-old male, 6'4" tall, relatively good looking but slightly overweight. Not fat, just carrying around a few extra pounds. I arrived at the park at about 8:30, figuring that not many people would be out on such a chilly day. I walked to the appropriate spot and stripped down as agreed and placed my clothes in a bag at the base of a tree and began my walk. To complicate things, part of the agreement was to present myself to the public on two different skywalks that cross over the six lane highway. The first is about 1/2 mile from where I stripped; the second was about another 1/2 from there. I was required to walk to the first skywalk - cross over the highway to the other side and wait at the street on the other side so that my friend could see that I had been there. Luckily, my friend was waiting for me, I presented myself to him, then re-crossed the bridge to resume my walk.

I was walking steadily towards the second skyway when suddenly I heard giggling and then two women, in their early 30s passed me on their bikes. The stopped ahead of me and asked if I was cold. I said not especially since my embarrassment was keeping me warm. They asked why I was doing this and I explained about the lost bet. They both wished me luck, giggled again looking at my crotch, and rode off. I was surprised that even in the cold, embarrassed as I was, my dick was starting to respond to being nude with two women. That must be why they were giggling before they left.

I continued on with my walk towards the second skyway. Suddenly from one of the side paths came an older man who obviously did not understand nor approve of my being naked in public. He started yelling at me and cussing me out. I was glad when he finally turned and went the other way. That took care of my arousal real quick.

When I made it to the second skyway, I once again had to cross over the highway. This time lots of folks driving by seemed to notice - lots of horns. I made it to the other side and my friend was once again there to ensure that I abided by the rules of the bet. He then told me I was on my own to get back, get dressed, and come home.

While I was walking back across the bridge, I noticed a police car coming down the highway below. The car stopped on the side of the road and the officer yelled up to me to get out of here and get some clothes on. I waved and ran to the other side as my friend was laughing his ass off.

I was now the farthest from my clothes that I would be on this walk. About 1 mile away my clothes laid neatly in a plastic bag under a big tree. I was starting to relax a bit since no one seemed to have a big problem with me and the sun was beginning to warm things up. There was a nice soft breeze that felt very nice. Actually I was starting to feel quite exhilarated.

Back on the path, I started my return trip. A little ways down the path, I ran into a couple, in their 50s, riding bikes towards me. The woman looked to me and winked, the man made like I wasn't even there. After they passed, I turned around to see both of them looking back at me. I waved and continued on my way.

Around the next corner, I suddenly spotted the front end of a car coming towards me. The paths here are wide enough for County Park vehicles, but they usually don't come through until just before dusk, when they are ensuring that everyone has made it out by dark when the park closes. While I wasn't too afraid of running into people on my walk, I was petrified of running into any officials. Didn't want to get busted! I jumped off the path into the trees and hid as best I could in the brush. I looked up and found to my terror that it was a police car. Immediately I thought that perhaps the cop that had yelled to me from the highway had called in for someone to check things out. The car went by very slowly as the officer scanned the woods. I stood extremely still. Slowly the car went by and disappeared around the corner. Since the area I was in offered a parallel path to the one I was on I couldn't be sure which way he would take on his way out. So instead of risking getting caught by surprise, I found a better hiding spot where I could watch both paths. They were only about 500 feet apart, and as I mentioned, most of the leaves were down and there wasn't much cover. I waited there for what seemed like forever but was only about 10 minutes when I saw the car on the other path. It once again was driving very slowly looking into the woods. As soon as it passed me it sped up and took the first turn that would bring it back to the path that I was on. I hoped that it would turn right, out of the park, put nearly panicked again when he turned left back past me. This time when he drove past he stopped about 20 feet down the path from where I was hiding. He never got out of the car but rolled his window down and studied the woods even harder. My heart was pounding in my chest as I knelt naked behind a tree. I thought for sure he could hear it. It didn't take long before he started up again down the path. As soon as he was out of site I burst out of the woods onto the path and began running towards my clothes which were still about a mile and a half away.

I constantly turned to make sure that the cop didn't come back behind me.

As I stated earlier, I'm not in the best of shape and soon had to stop running or I think I would have had a heart attack. Suddenly I heard a helicopter and it was getting louder. Just to be safe I decided to duck into the woods again. It wasn't long until the chopper went overhead, flying very low. It went by and then circled back.

At this point I was almost beyond reason. I figured that a chopper search of a nude man was probably overkill but it kept going round and round obviously searching for something. I hid myself in some dense brush, scratching my naked self up quite a bit. I stayed there for about 20 minutes, just listening to the chopper circle round and round, each time widening its search a little farther out.

Finally I decided that I had to make a break for it or else I would be stuck there for who knows how long, or, perhaps get caught (I still wasn't sure what/who they were looking for). After the chopper went by and got out of range, I jumped onto the path and began running again. When I heard the chopper coming back I took a seldom-used side path to the left where the trees were a little denser. Again after it went by I started walking back to the main path. Just as I was about to turn left onto that path, another police car came driving past. All I could do was freeze and cover my genitals with my hand.

Luckily he kept going. I waited until he was around the corner and again began running for all I was worth back towards my clothes. It didn't take long until I was once again out of breath. I slowed to a walk and constantly looked over my shoulder. Soon I heard the helicopter coming around again. Back into the woods. More scratches. As soon as the chopper passed, back on the path.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I saw the path where I had left my clothes. No sooner did I turn onto that path than an older woman (high 50s), came into view walking her dog. As soon as she saw me she stopped dead and said "Oh my!". She then quickly came towards me as I again began running for my clothes. She caught me quickly and asked why I was walking around naked and would I continue walking with her. I said I couldn't and grabbed my shorts from the bag and began to put them on. As soon as I did, she grabbed the bag containing my shirt and said she wouldn't give it back until I walked with her.

Since I still wasn't entirely sure what the cops and helicopter were looking for, I decided not to push my luck and ran off without my shirt. Small price to pay. She just stood there saying "wait, don't go", over and over. Wackos - who needs them.

Now with my pants back on, I started my way back out to the car. As I was walking, I heard a car behind me and it was one of the two cop cars. I moved over to the side so he could pass and when he got next to me he stopped and asked if I had seen some guy running around naked. I said no and he drove off.

Once my heart stopped pounding, I continued to my truck and drove home.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers