Bill's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches female coworkers have sex.
1.1k words
4.21
71.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,983 Followers

Chapter 01: Monday Before Work

My name is Bill and I work at small interior design firm. One Monday morning I had to go into work early, two hours before I expected anyone else to be there. To my surprise I found the cars of Beth and Emily already in the parking lot. I know their cars because I have watched these two ladies since they started working with me. They are tall, long legged, and absolutely gorgeous. Beth has short curly dark hair, massive DD tits and a great ass, Emily’s tits are smaller, but she has the longest blonde hair and the greatest legs I have ever seen. What’s more they both challenge our company dress code, which I’m responsible for, daily with their short skirts that barely reach the bottom of their asses, and their semi-sheer blouses that show off their tits, which in Emily’s case are often unburdened by the shackles of a bra.

Anyway, as I entered the office I was happy that I wouldn’t be alone for two hours and planned on getting in as much flirting as possible with these luscious lovelies. I noticed that the lights weren’t on in the main office, but they were on in the boss’ office. I couldn’t imagine why Beth and Emily would need to be in the boss’ office, so I decided to poke my head in and see what was going on. As I approached the open door I heard a rustling coming from inside the illuminated office.

I peered into the office while still concealed in the shadows, and the sight made me stop in my tracks. Beth was standing facing the door, her blouse was open and her breasts had been pulled out of her bra. I could see that her skirt was pulled up around her waist, and I saw her panties were at her feet.

Emily was on her knees facing Beth. Beth’s hands were in Emily’s hair gently pushing Emily’s face into her crotch. Beth shifted her weight causing the angle to change and I could see that Beth was wearing a strap on dildo and Emily was giving this fake cock head.

Now I love lesbian porno, and these two women are hot as fuck so I stopped dead in my tracks and as quietly as I could watched these women from the security of the shadows.

Beth pulled Emily’s mouth off of the rubber cock looked down into her eyes and said. “Is my little slut ready to get fucked?”

“Yes, oh please fuck me.” Was Emily’s reply.

Emily stood up, walked over to the boss’ desk, and climbed up on it and got in position for doggystyle.

“Oh my little whore wants to be fucked like the dog she is, okay you little bitch.” Beth climbed up on the desk behind Emily and licked her hand. “I’d better lube you up so I don’t hurt my little slut.” Beth rubbed Emily’s pussy, then grasped the rubber cock and rubbed it up and down Emily’s pussy lips, then pushed it in.

Emily sighed and moaned as Beth rammed her pussy with the nine-inch rubber dick. By now I had a rock solid hard-on so I took out my cock and began stroking it in rhythm with Beth’s pounding of Emily’s pussy.

“I’m cumming!” Emily cried out. Beth kept fucking right through her orgasm, when Emily came down from her orgasm Beth pulled the dildo from Emily’s cunt. Emily leaned up and kissed Beth right on the mouth and they caressed eachother’s breasts.

“Now it’s my turn to make you feel good” Emily said as she began unstrapping the dildo. She strapped it to her own crotch and Beth took he place on the desk. “Such nice big tits, and I know how you love having a nice hard cock between them. I just happen to have a nice hard cock right here, so I’m going to fuck these big beautiful tits.” Emily straddled Beth’s stomach and began using the rubber cock to tittyfuck Beth.

After fucking her tits for awhile Emily slid back, grabbed Beth’s legs and forced them up until Beth’s toes were touching the desk on the other side of her head. Emily then pushed the dildo into Beth’s pussy and by raising and lowering herself proceeded to fuck Beth to a massive orgasm.

Beth came down from her orgasm and the two girls embraced eachother, kissed eachother passionately, looked out my way and Beth said, “You can come in now.”

Busted I walked into the office, cock still in hand. “Good morning ladies.” I said. They both laughed and smiled.

“Thanks for not interrupting us.” Emily said.

“Oh it was my pleasure.” I said.

“How long were you watching us?” Emily asked.

“He saw you giving me head.” Beth said.

“Oh god, how embarrassing.” Emily said, putting her head in her hands.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about, that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. In fact, you fulfilled one of my sexual fantasies.”

“Was your fantasy about seeing two women together, or seeing the two of us together?” Beth asked.

“Both, you two have been giving me hardons since the first time I saw you, and now I was privileged enough to watch you fuck eachother on the boss’ desk.” I said.

“It would seem that you enjoyed what you saw.” Emily said.

“I feel so guilty, Emily and I both had earth shaking orgasms and you’re still stroking that beautiful cock. Emily, what would you say to helping our new friend?”

“I say, race you to his cock!” Before I could protest Beth and Emily were taking turns sucking my cock while the other worked my balls.

“I’m gonna cum.” I groaned.

“Shoot it on our faces.” The two girls said in unison. I was very impressed with the amount of cum that I shot. Both of their beautiful faces were covered in my cum, and they immediately began licking eachother’s face clean.

“Well, the boss will be in soon, so we’d better clean up.” Emily said.

We hurriedly cleaned up the office, straightened our clothes, and the girls put on fresh make-up. Just as I was opening the door to my office, Beth stopped me and asked “So, are you free to come in early next Monday?”

“My wife will need a good excuse.” I said. “Tell her you’re helping some rowdy coworkers with their personnel skills and attire.” Emily said.

“I guess that will work, I am responsible for enforcing the dress code, and I’m amending it right now to prohibit the two of you from wearing any undergarments.” I said.

“I think we’re gonna like having you cum in early to work with us.” Beth said with a smile.

I think I’m really gonna like it too, next week I intend to fuck both of my lovely coworkers.

zeke81
zeke81
1,983 Followers