Bill's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
He gives wife her fantasy & gets one of his too.
1.1k words
4.43
79.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers

Chapter 2: Wife's Birthday

It has been six months since I started going in early on Mondays to fuck Beth and Emily. So far my wife Julie has not found out, but I am beginning to feel very guilty about it. I continue to do it because it provides me with something my wife does not, extreme sexual thrills. I decided that if I could get my wife to open up sexually I could get my thrills from her and no longer need Beth and Emily.

The problem is that my wife is very repressed sexually, and I've been trying to get her to open up sexually since we were dating. Finally, after much prodding, I got her to discuss her sexual fantasies. To my surprise she said she had always wanted to try double penetration. The look on my face must have been priceless; I had never expected my sweet little wife to want a cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time. When we make love it is very rarely anything but missionary with the lights off and under the covers.

I was not expecting her to say she wanted two cocks at once, I was actually hoping that she wanted to be with another girl or maybe even a threesome with another girl and me. She started crying and saying how embarrassed she was and how dirty and wrong her fantasy was.

Being the loving husband that I am I reassured her that her fantasy was not wrong or dirty, and that I would keep my eye open for the right opportunity to give her what she desired. Her tears stopped and she thanked me saying that she would be too timid to try to pursue it on her own.

For several weeks I thought about how I could fulfill my wife's fantasy. I thought about asking one of my friends, about picking up a random guy, or asking my brother, who has told me that he'd love to fuck my wife, but none of those options were comfortable for me.

Finally I found a solution that I thought would work. I was nut deep in Beth's pussy as she devoured Emily's pussy, when Emily noticed the distant look on my face. "Don't tell me we've lost our appeal already?"

"No, it's not you, it's my wife." I then explained the situation to Beth and Emily.

"Now do you see why I'm distracted?"

"Yes, but I have a perfect solution for you." Emily said.

"You do? What is it?" I asked.

"Beth and I will fuck your wife." Emily said proudly.

"You? But she wants double penetration, not two women." I said.

"So we'll both wear strap ons and give her a good fucking." Beth said.

"Yeah, but you're girls, even with the fake cocks I'm not sure she'll go for it." I said.

"So you'll blindfold her, and won't tell her we're girls until after she's satisfied." Beth said.

The more I thought about it the hotter I got, the idea of these two gorgeous women fucking my wife, how could I say no? I agreed and we began planning the event for my wife's birthday, which was in eight days.

On my wife's birthday I told her that I had a very special present for her, and left her to have a whole day at home to think about what it might be.

When I got home that afternoon my wife was dressed in her best dress, fully expecting our usual birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant. She looked incredible, her shoulder length red hair was draped nicely over her dress, which was a short red number that was cut low in front and high on the hip.

"Aren't we going out?" she asked.

"No, tonight, we're going to stay in." I said with a smile.

"When do I get my special present?" she asked.

"Soon, very soon, but first I have to blindfold you."

"How mysterious." Julie said. I blindfolded her and then took her to the bedroom where I fed her champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Within half an hour Beth and Emily showed up as planned, they silently entered the bedroom and removed their trench coats revealing that they were naked, except that they were both wearing a strap on.

With their arrival I went into action, I stood Julie up and unzipped and pulled off her dress. I then removed her bra and panties, but left her garter belt and stockings, which she only wears for me on special occasions.

"Now baby, I want you to trust me on this okay?"

"Yes, yes okay." She cooed.

With that I placed her arms into restraints so she couldn't feel the people about to fuck her. I then guided her to the bed where Emily was already in position. I lifted my wife over the end of Emily's well-lubed dildo, and lowered her ass down onto it.


Julie let out a moan as the fake dick opened her ass. When she had sunk down all the way, I motioned for Beth to do her part. Julie gasped as Beth's dildo touched her pussy lips, and moaned with excitement as Beth sank her fake cock in to the hilt.

My part done, I sat back and stroked my cock as Beth and Emily silently worked in unison to fuck my gleeful wife's pussy and ass at the same time.

"Oh god…oh god yes. Fuck me harder!" Julie was hit by wave after wave of intense orgasmic bliss. For nearly two hours Beth and Emily continued their assault on Julie's ass and cunt. The only reason they stopped is because Julie passed out.

The two dildo packing pretties pulled out and I leaned over my wife and gently woke her.

"That was wonderful." Julie cooed.

"Would you like to meet your gift or would you prefer to keep it a mystery?" I asked.

"Please, I must know who he is." Julie pleaded.

"Very well." I said.

When I pulled off her blindfold and Julie saw Beth and Emily standing in front of her wearing strap ons, she smiled and said, "I knew there was something funny about those two dicks."

"Don't be angry, your husband just thought you might like us." Beth said.

"Well he was right, I take it you're the two women he's been fucking every Monday morning?"

"That's us, but how did you know?" Emily asked.

"My husband talks in his sleep."

"I do?"

"Yes honey, and if you thought I needed to open up that badly you should have told me."

"So you're not mad?"

"No, as long as you can reschedule your Monday morning meetings to Tuesday afternoon, I'm fine with it."

"It sounds good to us, right Beth?"

"Hell yes, I'll be able to sleep in on Mondays now."

zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers