Bill's Visit

Story Info
A friend's visit is its own reward.
1k words
3.48
61.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had come to visit the day before. We had to go meet him quite a way south of where we live because his car had overheated and we needed to follow him to our house. I asked Lynne to ride with Bill in case we got separated. Lynne had worn a pair of short shorts and a tank top and I'm sure that made the long ride to our house more enjoyable.

Last night had been stressful. My relation with Bill is like that. We had been friends since high school and had gone in the service together, but there always seemed to be some tension between us. I think it was just competition but was never completely sure that was all there was to it.

For several months Bill and I had been playing around with my wife. There had been some very erotic moments but mostly it had not happened the way I wanted it to.

Bill was convinced that to he had to be in love in order to have sex and wanted to make love to my wife, and that she would love him in return. Some of the things she had whispered in his ear during our sex play had encouraged him. I tried to emphasize that we were into fucking, love had nothing to do with it, but I don't think I ever convinced him.

Don't get me wrong Lynne surely enjoyed the foreplay and effort Bill put into his lovemaking and responded to it by getting very turned on and would have given Bill anything he wanted. What he didn't realize was that would have been just as turned on by raw fucking. She likes sex any and every way.

I was the only person that was dissatisfied. I knew how Lynne enjoyed fucking and I wanted to see her fucked. I had visions of the two of us fucking her together and I hesitate to say, "using her".

The closest this had come was one night at Bill's house. Lynne was lying across his bed and I was getting one of her great blowjobs. Bill started to enter her doggy style across the bed from me, but looked up and saw me watching and giggled something about "Her legs are longer than mine." and quit trying to enter her. I tried to encourage him, saying "Tell her what you need her to do. She'll move for you." But the moment had passed.

So today I had had a long discussion with Bill about fucking my wife. I think he understood that she was not going to fall in love with him and that no matter how much she sucked on his ear or tongue, or whispered sweet nothings in his ear, she was in it for the sex, even, or especially, sweet tender loving sex, and not for love.

Around 5 o'clock today Lynne got home from work. She was wearing a long flowing dress, which did everything to accentuate her long legs and luscious ass. Bill couldn't take his eyes off her, and finally commented to me about how good it made her ass look.

I called Lynne into the living room and told her that Bill had commented about how much he liked her dress. She thanked him and turned around to go back to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

I stopped her and said, "Lynne since Bill likes your dress so much, why don't you take it off and give it to him?"

She turned around and walking over to Bill said, "I will give you my dress, but I have to apologize, I took my bra off on the way home from work. It was just too hot."

Bill said, giggling, " That's ok. I don't mind."

With that Lynne dropped the dress to the floor. picked it up and handed it to Bill and stood there clad only in her panties.

The sexual tension was thick enough to eat.

To break the pregnant silence I said, "Well, I guess you should take off those panties, and show us the rest."

Lynne simply replied "OK" and dropped her panties.

Again Bill and I were speechless. At 5 foot 7 inches tall and 120 pounds, Lynne has a body just made for sex. Nice, though small, breasts and a small round tummy leading down to a thin covering of pussy hair, and the sweetest little pussy you've ever seen. Top that off with her long legs and sweet pert butt and you will understand why over the years so many men have tried to get into her panties. Suffice to say that on that day Lynne looked like Aphrodite come down to fuck mankind into submission.

I again broke the silence by telling Bill, 'Well, buddy you had better take her back there and fuck her cause if you don't I am."

With that Lynne led Bill back to our bed. Bill and she lay down and kissed for a few minutes, during which I got my video camera fired up.

Bill was fingering Lynne's wet pussy as Lynne coaxed him up on top of and into her.

Bill proceeded to fuck her with all he had as I videotaped the whole thing.

This session ended a few minutes later with Bill coming in her while Lynne bucked and writhed beneath him.

As he finished I said "Buddy, you better get out of the way, cause I need to fuck her badly right now."

It was strange but fun entering her with another man's sperm already in her. She was more open than I had ever felt before. I pushed her legs back up into her chest and fucked her as hard as I could, filling her quickly with another load of sperm.

As I climbed off of her I asked Bill if he was ready for some more pussy. He wasn't so we got dressed to go out somewhere. I told Lynne to leave the sperm in her and she agreed.

Bill later commented to me that he had never met anyone who was so into sex as Lynne was. I had known for a long time that she was a great fuck and I determined to share her talents some more.