Billy 18 - Aunt Diane 49

Story Info
A young football player shrugs off an injury to score.
6.4k words
4.47
176.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Billy Jefferson's parents had to rush out of town to be at the side of his grandmother after she suffered a stroke, his mother's sister Diane was called upon to keep an eye on Billy and the house until his parents could return.

It worked out well, because Billy was very fond of his Aunt Diane. Since her husband had divorced her several years ago, she had led a lonely life out in the sticks, so being called upon to help was a welcome break from the boring routine of her single life.

...

Chapter One: Bad timing

Diane Shaver couldn't believe her luck, and if it weren't for the fact that her sister's kid was on the football field writhing in pain, she would have thrown herself a great big pity party. Seeing her little nephew in such obvious distress had her in tears, and it was only after he was helped to his field and led off the field that she was able to get some semblance of self-control.

This had to happen on my watch, Diane thought to herself as the trainer tended to her nephew Billy's knee. The one game that his parents had to miss, and this happens. The little guy tries so hard, and throws everything into it every time he plays, that he inevitably gets banged up a lot, but this seemed worse than normal.

Diane had gone to several games with her sister and her husband, and it had been quite a shock at first to see Billy on the field with all of those giants who towered over him, but Billy seemed to be fearless, and by his senior year had become a captain.

Now here, in this last game of the season, it looked like his career was over. The little man with the big number 49 on his uniform was stuck on the sidelines having a man flex his knee as the game wound down.

When the trainer walked with Billy behind the bench, his arm around his waist as Billy bent and stretched his knee in a failed effort to convince the coach to let him back in the game, Diane climbed down the steps of the bleachers and called out to Billy as he walked on the cinder track that circled the field.

Hearing his Aunt Diane call his name, Billy looked over and waved, mouthing that he was okay before heading back to the bench. Somewhat relieved, Diane waited my the gate as the clock wound down. As the final horn sounded, Diane waited for the teams to shake hands before meeting Billy as he hobbled out along with the rest of the team.

"Remember RICE Billy," the trainer said before turning to Diane. "Probably just a sprain, Mrs. Jefferson. RICE means Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation."

"I'm Billy's aunt," Diane explained. "His mother got called out of town."

"Oh. Sorry. Well, have him take aspirin or the equivalent and if it really bothers him you can take him to the hospital, but until the swelling goes down they won't do anything. Looks minor though. Hang in there Bill."

Billy smiled his sheepish grin and let his aunt hug him, sweaty filthy uniform and all, and reassured her that he was fine.

"No need to cry, Aunt Diane. I always get dinged up."

"Yeah, but with your Mom not here, I really feel guilty."

"I'm the idiot," Billy said. "I should have just rode the guy out of bounds."

Billy looked out at the scoreboard, which showed the home team winning 24 to 7, and got a little choked up himself. Last game of the year and of his career, and yet another loss in a tough 3-6 season. Worst of all, he had to finish it on the sidelines.

Diane saw how crushed he was, and not even the appearance of a few of the cheerleaders that appeared and consoled him with hugs and kisses seemed to help. One busty redhead seemed to be a special friend, and gave Billy an extra long hug, and after they had left Diane asked him about her.

"Oh, Chelsea?" Billy grimaced. "We went together for a while last year."

"I guess it still pays to be a football hero," Diane said with a grin. "They always seem to get all the pretty girls."

"I'm not a hero," Billy mumbled. "Can I ride home with you? Coach said it was okay on account of my knee. I can turn in my stuff Monday when we have our last meeting."

"Sure baby," Diane said, wincing herself at the sight of the wrap around his right knee, and after he hobbled to the car she adjusted the seat so Billy wouldn't have to bend his knee too much for the 25 mile ride home.

"I'm kinda glad Mom and Dad weren't here after all," Billy said. "Mom would have really freaked out."

"I can understand why," Diane told him. "You and that other boy collided so hard it sounded like an explosion."

"My cleats caught in their shitty turf," Billy said. "Oops. Sorry."

"Forgiven," Diane said with a smile. "Well, at least your folks got to see you last week in your final home game, and we were all so proud of you when they called all the seniors out for the last time. You boys won that one too!"

"Hate to get your car all muddy," Billy said. "Can't wait to get this stuff off and take a shower."

...

Chapter Two: Helping Billy bathe.

"Boy, you really have to wear a lot of equipment!" Diane marvelled as she helped Billy pull his jersey over his head. "Good old 49. Nice of you to wear that number, because that's my age."

"Hard to believe you're older than Mom," Billy said, leaning on the wall to try and keep the weight off of his throbbing knee. "You don't look it."

"Oh gee, don't tell her that," Diane said with a laugh while trying to to figure out how to unlace the massive shoulder pads.

Billy promised he wouldn't, and smiled at his aunt's confusion. She was hot, though, Billy thought. The short blonde hair and the really slender figure made her look really young, and certainly nothing like his mother.

Diane finally managed to get the bulky pads up and off of him, and now without all of that stuff on Billy went back to looking like her cute little nephew, only a few inches taller than her 5'2" and not much heavier.

As Billy began to unlace his uniform pants, Diane started to excuse herself, but realized that Billy was going to need more help, so she found herself in a quandary.

"How about if I take that wrapping off of your knee first?" Diane suggested, and knelt down and unwound the brace.

"Ew!" Diane said as she saw his injured knee, which seemed twice the size of his other knee. "I hope you didn't do anything bad to it."

"Nah!" Billy said, hopping gingerly on his good leg. "Just hurts a little. I'll be fine."

Diane pulled Billy's socks off, smiling as she saw the light dusting of hair on the insides of his calves, and she straightened up and helped Billy get his pants down over his swollen knee.

"Uh, how are we going to do this?" Diane asked, as Billy was naked except for his cup and supporter. "Can you get into the shower by yourself - no, you can't. I can tell."

"I was thinking that I would like to just stand under the spray for a minute and then maybe fill the tub and soak in the tub for a while," Billy said.

"How can you sit down and then back up though?" Diane asked. "This is a bit awkward. What would your mother do?"

"She would let Dad help me," Billy replied as he undid the apparatus that protected his genitals.

"Well, I promise not to look," Diane assured her nephew.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked before," Billy said.

"What do you mean?" Diane asked, holding Billy's shoulder as he pulled his jock off.

"There's pictures of you and Mom giving me a bath that she shows everybody to embarrass me."

"Oh those!" Diane chuckled. "Well, that was when you were a baby, and you're not a baby any..."

Diane's words caught in her throat as she happened to glance down when Billy tossed his supporter onto the pile of clothes. She didn't mean to look, she kept telling herself while Billy adjusted the spray on the shower.

It was an accident, Diane kept repeating as she looked at the skinny boy's back. I didn't mean to look, but I did, and what she saw proved what she had been in the midst of saying - that Billy certainly was not a baby anymore.

"Be careful now," Diane said as she helped Billy step into the tub. "Don't worry about the spray coming out. I'll clean it up. Let me know when you want to fill the tub and I'll help you sit down."

Diane sat on the toilet and looked at the shadow of her nephew behind the shower curtain. She had been able to convince herself that the first look at been accidental, and it was, but what about the second look as Billy stepped into the tub?

That look was not accidental, and not only did she mean to look that time, she was mortified to see that Billy had caught her in the act. Billy didn't even flinch or try to cover himself up, Diane noted, but given his condition it would have been tough for him to do.

Besides, Diane mused, why would he want to hide? He certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. Far from it. The first peek had her thinking that her eyes must have been playing tricks on her, but that second glance proved that was not the case.

She didn't know what she was expecting. After all, Billy wasn't a 6 month old with a tiny toadstool between his legs, but now a 18 year old boy. Man, Diane mentally corrected herself. A fully grown man, most definitely.

It had been a few years since Diane had seen a man, and even though her ex wasn't all that well endowed, she had been with a few guys before she had gotten married so it wasn't like she was a stranger to the male anatomy. She had seen enough to know that her nephew Billy was rather exceptionally well developed.

Maybe if what she had seen had been attached to a taller and more muscular physique, the sight of that long and thick penis hanging down between Billy's skinny thighs wouldn't have been so startling, Diane thought.

No, that wasn't quite right. Billy's penis would have been large no matter what it had been attached to. The fact that Billy was a skinny little guy only accentuated the size of the thing, and as Diane looked at the shower curtain, the sight of that cinnamon-hued penis remained in her mind.

The thick vein that wound down the top of the shaft of his member from just below the mushroom-shaped glans down to where it disappeared in the little nest of dark brown hair above his penis, and beneath the over-sized organ hung Billy's testicles, large, egg shaped orbs that dangled low in their hairless pouch.

"I'm sorry, Billy," Diane said,so in a daze that she didn't realize that Billy had been talking to her. "Oh, okay, I'll help you sit down."

...

Chapter Three: Sitting.

Billy had already flipped the bar that activated the drain plug, and the tub was already full when Diane turned off the water.

"Sorry, must have been wool gathering out there," Diane said as she grabbed Billy's arm, holding the wet skin tightly as Billy eased himself down into the warm water. "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No, and this feels so good that I want to sit here all night," Billy said.

"You can call me when you want to get out," Diane said, and hurried out of the room, leaving the door open as she went to her brother-in-law's den and raided his Chivas Regal.

The amber fluid burned as it went down, but was just what she needed. What was getting into her? Staring at the boy's privates again? And that smile that Billy had given her as he went down into the water? What was that all about?

It was if he thought she had been checking him out or something. Heck, it was only natural to be curious, and that fact that Billy was a little out of the ordinary down there lent itself to getting one's attention.

The size of his penis startled Diane though. Her bedroom buddy, that purple undulating thing that she had bought after Chuck had left her? Billy's penis looked to be just a big as that thing was, maybe even bigger. How much larger would Billy's penis get when it was erect?

Diane looked up at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. What the hell was she thinking? Wondering about the size of her nephew's erection? No wonder he had smiled at her. Billy probably thought she was some kind of pervert.

What was it that they called women like her? Leopards? Cougars! That was it. A dried up divorcee on the prowl for young men? Is that what she was? Certainly not, and especially not with her nephew.

Besides, what would a young guy want with a tired looking old blonde with a butt that was a little soft and breasts that were getting so small that they were on the verge of disappearing completely?

"Aunt Diane?" Billy called out, breaking Diane from her internal discussion, and after downing the rest of her drink she went to the bathroom to help Billy.

"Ready to get out, number 49?" Diane chirped cheerfully.

"No, I was wondering if you could turn the hot water on a little bit," Billy said. "It's getting cool."

"Sure," Diane said, and let out some water as she turned on the tap, moving Billy's foot out of the way. "Can I get the star defensive back anything? A soda maybe?"

"No, I'm okay," Billy said. "But you know, you could do one thing for me."

"Anything you desire," Diane said as she swished the water around before killing off the tap.

"Could you help me a little?" Billy said, holding a bar of soap. "Can't reach my feet."

...

Chapter Four: Bathing Billy.

Diane was flustered for a second, and as she twitched nervously she felt her face flush.

"If you'd rather not," Billy offered.

"No, I'll be happy too," Diane said, unbuttoning her sweater and setting it on the hamper.

She was wearing a salmon colored short sleeved blouse under the sweater, so as she took the soap from Billy and knelt on the tiles, she glanced down and saw her nipples poking at the front of the top, piercing right through her padded bra and everything.

Lathering up her hands, she took Billy's foot as he raised it up and scrubbed away, saying, "This is just like old times. Am I tickling you?"

"No, this is great," Billy said.

Taking special care with Billy's knee, Diane gently rubbed Billy's calves, and when Billy giggled Diane stopped.

"Thank for not asking me if I shave my legs," Billy laughed as Diane resumed. "I don't, for the record. Guys always kid me about that."

"Boys are still silly, I guess," Diane said with a nervous laugh of her own.

"Um... Aunt Diane? Would you wash my hair for me?"

"Your hair?" Diane asked. "You can reach that yourself, can't you?"

"It's nicer when somebody else does it," Billy remarked.

"Okay," Diane said, and reached over for the shampoo.

"That's great, Aunt Diane," Billy sighed. "Feels so nice that it makes me forget about my knee."

"Glad to be off service," Diane answered, lathering up Billy's long brown hair and digging into his scalp.

"Yeah, they kid me about my size too," Billy added, squinting over at his aunt.

"I used to get that too," Diane said. "Not easy being short."

"Oh, that wasn't what I meant," Billy said. "They have a nickname for me."

"I think I heard one of the boys call you Billy Jay," Diane said.

"That too, but most of the guys call me Pod."

"Pod?" Diane repeated. "That's an odd one. What is that, short for I-Pod?

"No, it's short for tripod," Billy answered.

"Tripod?" Diane asked, looking at Billy, who nodded downward as she added, "What kind of a name is..."

Diane's words froze in her mouth after she glanced down instinctively when Billy had nodded in that direction, the sight of the head of Billy's penis over the waterline making her speechless.

"It's okay," Billy said when he saw the shocked expression on his aunt's face. "You can look. It turns me on when you look at me. Those times before too when you were checking me out. It's fun to look and I don't mind. I'm not ashamed of my body."

"Billy," Diane started to say.

"I look too," Billy said. "I've been looking down your blouse since you started washing my feet."

"Not much to see there, I'm afraid," Diane mumbled, trying desperately to look anywhere but at the monolith still sticking up out of the water.

"Got a look at you getting dressed this morning too," Billy confessed. "Through the keyhole of your room. I liked what I saw. Anything more than a mouthful is a waste in my book."

"Can we change the subject Billy?" Diane asked. "I think the Advil is affecting you."

"I've had a crush on you all my life," Billy said, the soap dripping down the sides of his face. "You're still hot."

"Billy, first of all I'm almost 50 years old."

"50 is the new 40, isn't it?"

"Most importantly, I'm your aunt. Your mother's sister!" Diane reminded him.

"What, you think I'm going to tell or something?" Billy said. "I'm no fool. I never tell. My lips are sealed."

"This is foolish," Diane stammered. "That young lady at the game. That's the kind of girl for you."

"We broke up, remember?" Billy reminded her. "Want to know why she broke up with me? She caught me cheating on her."

"Cheating - that's not nice," Diane said softly. "I experienced that myself."

"Uncle Chuck? He was an asshole," Billy said. "You deserve better. Me. You asked about Chelsea and I told you. She caught me in bed with someone. Her Mom."

...

Chapter Five: Touch me.

Diane held onto the rim of the tub, her head spinning around like a top while she tried to make sense of what was going on around her. Billy's hand was on her wrist, and when she looked up Billy was staring at her.

"I've really got a thing for older women," Billy said. "They know how to handle a real man. I'm a real man, aren't I Aunt Diane? Aunt Diane? Look at me. Look at my cock."

It was if his aunt was having a battle with an unseen foe, the way that her head wood look over at his cock only to turn away suddenly, and then finally returning to the sight of his erection still sticking up out of the water like a periscope.

"Touch me," Billy said, pulling her hand towards his lap.

"Billy, please."

"You know you want to," Billy told her. "Just touch me. Hold it for me."

Billy brought his aunt's hand down to his cock, and as he leaned backward to expose more of his erection he squeezed his hand around hers until she gripped it on her own.

"I can tell from the way you were looking at it that I'm way bigger than Uncle Chuck, aren't I? Ooh! That's it, Aunt Diane, jerk me off," Billy gasped as they both stared at the tiny white hand holding the fat brown penis, and when the hand moved a little bit up and down, Billy groaned.

"Gonna cum!" Billy cried out seconds before a jet of semen exploded from his cock and into the bath water. Another spurt of cum followed, and then an enormous rope of cum erupted from his member, flying a couple of feet in the air before landing with a splatter all over his aunt's arm.

Cum kept oozing out of Billy's penis as Diane sobbed, tears trickling down her face as she continued to hold her nephew's deflating manhood in her hand until Billy reached over and ran his hand through her blonde hair.

"Thank you," Billy whispered before washing his semen off of his aunt's arm. "I've dreamed about that happening all my life. Help me up, would you please?"

Diane bit her lip in an effort to control her emotions while helping Billy get to his feet, but the sight of her nephew's penis made the tears begin to trickle down her cheeks again. How could that just have happened? Why did she let Billy do that to her?

"It's alright, Aunt Diane," Billy whispered, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her toward his wet body. "I love you more than ever."

"That was so wrong, Billy," Diane croaked.

"That's not the way I see it," Billy said. "The way I look at it, you're a really hot woman who hasn't been with a man in a long time, am I right?"

"Billy..."

"Am I right?" Billy repeated. "I'll bet you haven't been with anybody since Uncle Chuck, and I'm willing to bet that Uncle Chuck was lousy in bed too, that fat bastard. Bet he didn't have what I've got either. Right?"

"Billy, don't talk to me like I'm one of your friends on the team. I'm your mother's sister."

12