Billy and His Neighbors

Story Info
A young man gets to know his mature neighbors.
2.9k words
4.36
99k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
228 Followers

Billy was a hard working country boy that had gone to the university to chase a dream. Like most college grads he wound up in a grunt job in a strange town, which in itself wasn't all that bad but he was also very shy and didn't make friends too easily. Especially female friends. Billy had always found it hard to talk to girls, and though was a handsome young man didn't date very much in high school or college. To be sure, he was still very much a virgin. In fact, he'd never really gotten to second base very often and it was always brief and in the dark when he had. His upbringing had instilled a very slow, painfully slow, approach to those matters.

Billy was living in a rental unit, one side of a duplex, with a more mature couple in the other side. They had separate driveways and entrances but shared a common back yard that was surrounded by a six foot tall privacy fence. All the houses adjacent were single story houses so there were only rooftops and sky visible beyond the fence. It made for a nice private area, if you were so inclined, but Billy rarely went out back at all. He worked long hours, convinced that his efforts would afford him advanced opportunities for advancement.

The couple next door were almost Billy's parents age, though they didn't act anything like his parents. They were very social, very friendly and outgoing, and looked much younger. The man, Jack, worked a good bit also and was frequently gone overnight on business trips. Sue was more talkative than Jack and only worked part time. She accompanied Jack on most of his out of town trips. They were both in good shape, Billy thought, for their age.

It was the beginning of autumn and the fresh air outdoors was much better than the conditioned air inside, so one Friday night Billy decided to cook a burger out on the old grill that the prior tenant had left out back. There was a bag of charcoal there as well but even with copious amounts of lighter fluid and paper he couldn't seem to coax the charcoal to fire up. Just as he was about to give up completely Jack came from his unit and took notice.

"Hey, Billy, got problems?"

"Yes, sir. I can't get this old charcoal to light. I think I'll just give up for the night."

"Well, I'm about to grill up some burgers and hot dogs for supper. C'mon and throw yours on here." Jack had one of those nice, new shiny gas fired grills and it was huge.

"Thank you, sir." Billy was always taught to address his elders and everyone else for that matter in a respectful way. About the time Jack had the grill fired up and the meat laid on the grates Sue came from the house with two beers in her hands.

"Oh, Billy, I didn't know you were out here too or I'd have brought you a beer. Here, take mine and I'll get another." Before he could even refuse Sue had shoved the long neck bottle into Billy's hand and had turned to fetch another from the kitchen. Billy wanted to protest, not wanting to take her beer, but the sight of Sue's ass in the skin tight shorts as she went up the three steps to the door stopped him cold. The shorts were so short that the bottom of her ass cheeks were peeking out from the bottom, and those ass cheeks were smooth and firm looking. Billy was instantly getting a woody and realizing it he turned and stood to the side of the grill to hide himself. It didn't get any easier when he raised the bottle to his lips and caught a whiff of the lipstick that Sue was wearing. Apparently she'd already taken a sip and the thought of him kissing the same bottle lips that had just touched her lips added to his arousal.

This was wrong. She was too old, and besides, her husband Jack was standing right there. He knew he had to get this out of his head, but the image of her ass wouldn't leave his head. Just then Billy realized that Jack was talking to him, bringing him back to reality abruptly. He was saved when Sue came back out, interrupting whatever it was that Jack was talking about.

"I brought you guys some peanuts to snack on while the food's cooking. And Billy, there's plenty more cold beer in the fridge so don't be shy. This is a real treat. We never get to together." She had a huge grin on her face and was downing her beer faster than Billy had ever gotten one down, and Billy was almost in a trance looking at her.

"Thank you, ma'am. I don't want to be a bother though. I didn't mean to intrude."

"What intrusion? This is great, isn't it Jack?" Jack echoed what Sue was saying, urging Billy to enjoy himself and to help them celebrate. "That's right, we're celebrating the end of the week and to having good friends. Cheers!" Sue was definitely the life of the party. Jack was nice, but quiet and almost invisible. Sue was a hoot, though, and kept Billy laughing the whole time. When she went back to the kitchen for another round of beers Billy couldn't resist staring at her ass.

"She's got a nice ass, doesn't she?" Billy's face grew intensely red and heated from being caught staring at Sue's ass. Though he turned away and offered the only response he could muster.

"Huh? Oh, excuse me?" He was caught though but the smile on Jack's face eased the tension.

"Don't worry, you aren't the only one that's eyed her ass over the years, or that still do for that matter. And it's as nice and firm as it looks." Billy couldn't believe his ears. He'd rarely ever heard any guy talk about his girl that way, much less a man about his wife, especially there practically in her presence.

When Sue came back out from the house she had three beers and gave one to Jack first before stepping over to Billy. As lovely as her face was, with the sparkling blue eyes and fair skin, Billy was drawn and focused on the swaying of her ample breasts behind the loose, partially unbuttoned blouse. A sight like that Billy would have noticed before, definitely, but the cause or reason for this change escaped his significantly reduced ability to think clearly. The arousal in his cargo shorts was immediate, his eyes riveted to the front of her shirt as she moved towards him.

Instead of merely handing the beer to Billy, Sue moved right up to him, so close that his nostrils filled with her scent, the warmth of her body felt by his, and his eyes staring practically straight down to the cleft between her breasts. Her nipples had hardened and were only a wisp from touching against his chest when she turned her head up and looked him straight into his eyes.

"This is for you, Billy." Billy really didn't know what she meant, for these were games he'd never been in before, with players well beyond his level of experience. His upbringing told him she meant the beer. His lust told him she meant her body, or at least the view she was giving him down her shirt. And what a view it was. Billy had never seen breasts up close, in person, in the light, and these were magnificent. Not too large, smooth skinned and creamy looking. He couldn't see any nipple but could see down between the two mounds to the flat tummy below. His undershorts were a painful restriction to his erection now.

As Sue backed away and turned towards the kitchen Jack announced that the food was ready and closing the top on the grill.

Jack had the platter of food in one hand and patted Billy on the shoulder with the other, saying "C'mon in and eat with us, Billy." His smile seemed unreal to Billy, after what Sue had shown him just moments before. Did Jack somehow miss that? Billy's mind was a mixture of confusion and conflict, but he was also super horny and tired of masturbating to internet porn. The notion of seeing a real boob and a fine ass was too way too desirable for him to refuse their hospitality, so Billy smiled and followed Jack into the kitchen.

The meal was full of laughs, mostly from jokes supplied by Jack which seemed to grow more and more risqué as the meal progressed. It was a small table with Jack and Sue opposite each other and Billy to the side. Sue was laughing harder than anyone most of the time and her knee came to rest against Billy's, and stayed there. After setting another round of beers on the table Sue sat back down and her hand came to rest against Billy's. Out of instinct and reaction Billy moved his hand slightly, but within moments Sue had slid her hand over further to touch him. Jack was carrying on with the conversation as if nothing were askew at all, which caused Billy some confusion. He'd read about stuff like this but he really didn't think it was real world stuff, and certainly not from the McKee's and definitely not involving a guy like himself. After all, even in his fantasies he knew he'd never be so lucky.

Jack broke Billy's focus on Sue when he asked, "Billy, you ever watch porn?" Red faced again Billy was stumbling for words. He didn't want to sound like a pervert, and didn't want to sound like a prude either.

"Yes, sir, I see some from time to time."

"Good. Sue, I think it's movie time, don't you?" A huge grin broke across Sue's face and she just giggled as she slid her chair back and grabbed Billy's hand. "You get the TV going and I'll bring more beers."

Sue led Billy into their den, a very comfortable room with a large leather sofa, a deep leather arm chair, and a huge flat screen TV on the opposite wall. Sue turned on a just enough light to see around the room then switched on the big TV. She opened a cabinet and pulled a DVD from a vast selection and inserted it into the player. "I think you'll like this one, Billy. You may even see someone you know!"

Fat chance of that, he thought. Most of Billy's porn watching was internet and he preferred the webcam variety. About that time Jack had handed him yet another beer, well over his quota for a whole weekend much less one night, and he turned back to the screen as Jack settled into the big arm chair. Sue was sitting on one end of the sofa so Billy took the opposite end, as close to the arm as he could. When he focused on the screen he at first thought the image might be a live cam, for the scene seemed to be panning around the same room they were sitting in and there on the sofa was Sue, just as she was sitting tonight. But then he noticed she was wearing a different shirt. Home movies? No way.

"See anyone you recognize?" Sue was looking at Billy now and he knew it. Again a bit flushed, he had to respond.

"Well, that looks like you and that looks like this room. Right?" He thought that maybe they were going to drag him through some home movie before putting on the porn, and to tell the truth he was so horny now that he wasn't sure if he could sit there through any real porn in mixed company. That was just something he'd never done or thought real ladies ever did either.

A big grin grew across Sue's face as she began to sit up on the sofa. Billy had noticed that on the TV Sue was now sitting up and unbuttoning her shirt. He turned to look at the real woman and his heart started pounding hard and fast when he saw her unbuttoning her shirt. As the shirt opened and her breasts became more visible Billy was unconscientiously leaning towards her. As Sue lifted the sides of the blouse up and off her shoulders, baring her breasts fully to Billy, he was fixated on her chest, speechless. He leaned closer and closer, not wanting to take his eyes from the most beautiful breasts he'd ever seen in his life, which in reality were the only nude breasts he'd ever seen in full light and in person.

"Go ahead, Billy, enjoy yourself. That's what they're for." Billy barely heard Jack's words and couldn't tear himself from the view in front of him. "Don't be shy now, Billy. Go ahead, touch them."

Sue reached out and took Billy's hand, pulling it to her left breast. The feel almost shocked Billy, it was so warm, so soft, and the nipple so large and hard. The only breasts he'd felt before were of girls his age, much smaller and firm, and not nearly as large as these beauties. Sue moved closer to him, put her other hand around his neck and pulled his face towards her other waiting breast.

Billy kissed the hard nipple lightly, then ran his tongue around the nipple, feeling the little bumps of the areola as the nipple puckered even harder. He wanted to take the whole boob into his mouth, but it was far beyond that in size and he contented himself to suckling her breast, pulling on the nipple with his lips and circling the nipple with his tongue. All the while his hand was still massaging the other breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers like he'd seen done on the porn he'd seen so many times at night on the internet. By now Billy was well beyond any prior experience he'd had and was trying to remember what he'd seen done online. He also had no awareness of Jack at all.

Sue stood up and faced Billy as he sat on the sofa, her nipples at just the right height for him to ogle and suckle. Sue unbuttoned the short jean shorts she was wearing and pushed them down over her hips, then took Billy's hands and put them on her hips. Using his hands she guided the shorts down until they dropped to the floor. Billy's hands were now fully about her ample and soft hips, and he began to grope her ass softly. Sue pulled on Billy, coaxing him to stand and face her, but then she turned him around so that she was able to sit on the sofa with his crotch at her face level. It was then that Billy felt a rush of heat to his head.

Jack was sitting there in his chair looking dead at Billy, as calm as if nothing were going on at all. A mix of emotions flew threw Billy's mind, everything from embarrassment for being seen in these actions, to shame, to fear that Jack might get angry and beat the pulp out of him. Whatever erection Billy had an instant ago was long gone now. For the moment he'd lost all cognizance of Sue, that is until the tugging on his shorts brought his focus back to the game at hand.

Jack realized that Billy was plowing new ground, that he was innocent in these roles and had likely never even been this far with a female before. "Billy, relax and enjoy the pleasures. Sue is very good at pleasing a man." The only thought that Billy had at that moment was 'are you crazy?' He couldn't believe any man could sit by and watch another man have sex with such a beautiful woman, his wife of all things. But the sensation of his shorts sliding down his thighs snapped his mind back to the world in front of him.

Sue had dropped Billy's sorts down to his ankles and was intently eying the bulge in his shorts. As her fingers hooked the waistband of his shorts and began teasingly pulling them down Billy thought he might lose his load right then and there. The sight looking down at Sue, her ample boobs swaying gently as she moved and her face merely inches from his dick was a sight that he'd never experienced and was fighting to control the building orgasm within his groin.

When Sue had freed his dick and taken grasp of it in her hand, Billy could barely breathe. When the warmth of her lips passed over the head of his dick and the moist warmth began sliding down the length of his rigid shaft, it was over. Try as he could to control and delay the inevitable, the forces had built to an irresistible level, exploding in a tremendous release of energy and cum as Sue held him deep in her mouth. Moving slowly in and out Sue managed to drain every drop of cum from his dick, and indeed felt to Billy as if she were siphoning every seed he had directly from his balls through the super sensitive head of his cock. The shock of the excitement was too much for him to maintain and he had to pull from her fellatio.

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Hush, sweet boy. You're just fine. Now, let's go to the bedroom and see what we can get into back there." And Sue stood, pressed her breasts to Billy's chest, and kissed him on the lips with a taste he'd never tasted before. She smiled, took him by the hand and started towards the bedroom.

.....to be continued.

FLrider
FLrider
228 Followers