Billy and His Sister

Story Info
Billy agrees to help his younger sister for a price.
2k words
3.83
231.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

“Come in to my parlor said the spider to the fly,” was how Billy greeted his sister Christy. She shrugged sullenly past him and he shut the door behind her and turned the lock.

Billy could get their parents to do anything. He was in his early twenties and still living at home and still being treated like a baby by mom and dad. That’s why Christy had asked him to cover for her that Saturday night so that she could sneak away and spend all night with her boy friend. Now she had come to his room to pay the price that her spoiled brother asked for his agreement to help her.

Christy was eighteen, was tall and well built, with slender hips, a tight ass, full C cup and long blonde hair that swerved down past her shoulders. She also knew how to dress, always with designer jeans and spangles that increased her level of sexiness. She walked with a seductive sway in her hips and wore nice smelling perfume. Today a mid rift top adorned her and provided a good view of her navel. She was chewing gum but this gave her a sassy look that added to her allure. She knew she was sexy and was proud of it and wanted to accentuate the advantage as much as possible.

She basically could not stand her older brother, and at times found herself hating him, but she guessed this was a pretty normal feeling for ones older brother, especially one with the lack of social skills and the physical shape of Billy. Billy was a loner and always had been which caused Christy no end of embarrassment since she was considered to be inside the in crowd at her high school. Billy was also fat. He was a big guy of about six four, but weighed well over two hundred and fifty.

Christy stood before Billy and looked up at his disheveled appearance and wondered for the millionth time if this was worth it. Billy was licking his lips and leering down at her with eyes grown big from anticipation as he took in her tight jeans. Christy never felt very self-conscious, but standing in her brother’s room in front of him at that moment made her very self-conscious.

“What,” she demanded in a haughty tone as she looked up at his stubble of beard.

“I’m trying to think what I want to do first,” he told her.

She batted her eyes up in the air thinking he was impossible. He came straight up to her and put his large hands out onto her shoulders. She could smell cheap cologne he was wearing. He kissed her on the forehead briefly and she could smell a breath mint that had been in his mouth. He had obviously been preparing for the coupling.

He flopped down on the bed in front of her and stared at her body some more. “Take off your clothes, sis,” he commanded. “I’ve been dying to see you naked for years now and I’m going to enjoy this little strip show.”

She hesitated only a moment but decided it was too late to back out, and anyway she had already told her boyfriend she could get her brothers help to distract her parents and get away for Saturday night to be with him.

She brought up her half top and pulled it off over her head. She was wearing a white lace bra beneath. Billy was on her in a second. He leaped up from the bed and took her C cups in each of his hands and began feeling them beneath the material of the bra. He was rough and careless with his grip and Christy winced slightly and pushed him back down to the bed.

Next she kicked off her sandals and unsnapped her designer jeans. Then she quickly and efficiently ran the zipper down. She wiggled her hips once to loosen the tight fitting jeans. She slid them down past her hips, bent her knees and stepped out of them. She neatly folded the jeans and sat them on a chair next to where her top had been thrown. She felt a little cold walking across her brother’s room in her bra and panties, and the eyes of Billy trailed her as she moved.

Billy was back on her again before she could even turn around to him. He was holding her from behind and running his big paws up and down her flat stomach. Soon his hands explored over her crouch and the cotton of her underwear and were running up and down her nicely tanned thighs. He had his crotch poked into her behind and she could feel a hard muscle from under his jeans throbbing against the crack of her butt.

She struggled to turn around to him and when she was facing him his hands found their tight purchase on her breasts again. His head was buried in her chest, and the stubble of his beard tickled the cleavage left exposed by the lace bra. She couldn’t help but put her arms around him and hold him as he manhandled her through the bra. Finally she was becoming sore with the squeezing and pushing and was worried that he was going to rip the expensive bra.

She pulled his head up from her chest and looked at him. He was panting and short of breath already. “Wait a sec, Bill,” she told him as she reached behind her back and unfastened the bra. It fell away from her chest and her breasts fell into the air for the first time. They were firm and stuck out proudly. The nipples were big and brown, and quite erect at the moment from the pawing that they had just received and the sudden exposure to the air.

Billy took one of the nipples in his mouth and sucked and bit on it. He squeezed the other breast in his palm. Christy braced herself. It sort of hurt, but she had had boyfriends who had been rougher than this with her so she could stand it. She patted and smoothed his hair as he went to town on her breasts. After awhile she had to stop him because his biting was getting deeper and she was afraid he was going to draw blood.

She stepped back from Billy about three steps, bent low and yanked down her panties. She flipped them over on the pile of her clothes on the chair in the corner, and now stood before her brother in all her eighteen-year-old nude glory. He reached clumsily for her again, but she ducked away from him and moved to the other side of the bed.

“Take off your things and lie down on the bed with me, Bill,” she instructed him. His bed was not made and was a mess. She tried patting down the sheets and covers and straightening up somewhat. Then she sat down and waited for Bill to join her.

Billy was a naked whale on the bed. When he laid down his weight caused the springs of the old bed to groan. He was on his back, and she was still seated on the edge of the bed. His member was not as big as the rest of him. It was only five inches, and Christy didn’t know why but she always felt disappointed when she looked down at the little throbbing rod of her brother.

She decided to really tease her big brother. She laid all the way back on the bed opposite from where he lay, rolled back onto her back and spread her long legs out wide. This gave Billy a perfect view of her tight little snatch. “Come on down here, Billy,” she told him.

“Can I touch it, sis?” Billy asked as he brought his bulk about on the bed and positioned himself between her legs to peer down at her vagina. He was already reaching for the slightly red lips.

“Just be gentle,” she commanded him and moved her pelvis up to give him a better view, keeping her legs spread wide all the while. Then she felt a finger sticking up inside of her. The prodding was tentative and wasn’t too bad. It also helped to get a little dampness started down there. She had forgotten to bring the lubricating gel so she would need to get some natural lubrication and he was getting her started with that. After she felt her vaginal walls had lubed up sufficiently for intercourse she pushed him away and closed up her legs.

Billy lay back on the bed. Christy walked down to his end of the bed on her knees, afraid that she would fall off if he moved his great bulk again. He started to move up to her, but she put a hand on his hairy chest and shoved him onto his back. “Don’t move you big ape,” she teased him, and he did as he was told.

She took his little cock into her hand and rubbed it. There was a lot of girth here. That was good. Almost as much girth as there was length, and she liked that. She bent over his waist and took the five inches in her mouth. Billy moaned deeply as soon as she did this. She could taste his salty pre come. This little cannon was about to explode, and she didn’t want that explosion to happen in her mouth. She had given Billy blow jobs before in return for various favors and she knew that when he came it could full up a river. Also, she had promised him intercourse this time, and a promise was a promise, even if it was for her clumsy big ape of a big brother.

She came away from his cock and got on top of his lap, spreading her legs to each side of his hips, positioning her opening just above his waiting member. She griped him with her hand and held him straight in the air. Slowly she sat down, and the tip of his penis entered her. She lowered herself a little further and he slid inside of her. She was lubed up now and so he slid up into her with out difficulty.

Christy was surprised that she liked the feeling of her big brothers little cock in her. He was being good and was not thrusting and allowing her to control the movement. She had not had sex in a couple of months and realized that she was pretty damn horny. She sat down fully on his lap and got his cock in her as far as it would penetrate. Then she began to rock back and forth on top of him, moving him in and out of her in an increasing rhythm. She rested her palms on top of the big chest and pushed herself up and down faster and faster.

Then she felt a strong and wet jet spray erupt inside of her, pouring it’s way straight up into her womb. The eruptions came again and again, and she rocked up and down on the penis inside her to milk it dry. The semen was warm and sticking.

After it was over she felt the little cock shrink and fall from outside the grip of her vaginal lips. She placed her head and upper body down across his chest. His arms went around her, and once more he kissed her forehead. She smiled and moved up to give him a little kiss on the lips.

“Thanks, sis. I really needed that,” Billy said.

“Saturday night is ok?” Christy asked as she ran her hands across his chest.

“I’ll fix everything, kid. Go out and have a good time with Jake.” He had his big arms around her shoulders and was hugging her gently.

“I love you big brother,” she said and kissed one of his nipples with a satisfied sigh.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers