Billy Can't Get Enough Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You first," he replied, slipping his hands underneath my tighty whities. I shuddered with arousal as he pulled them down my legs. My cock bobbed free, feeling like it was about to burst.

Neil, with my assistance, slid his cut-offs and shorts down to his calves, exposing his magnificent tool. I had never seen it fully engorged, but his cock more than satisfied my expectations.

Although a big cock was nice, it was not essential to me. I discovered this during my pre-adolescent experimentations with other horny young boys. A good thing, too, since our underdeveloped weenies, even fully erect, were a sorry sight to see. From then, I quickly learned that I needed just enough meat for my mouth to get a good hold, and my new lover more than filled the bill.

Neil's shaft easily measured six inches, possibly seven, with a circumference of perhaps five or six inches. Needless to say, his girlfriend Janine's young little pussy must have been easily filled. While healthy in size, his cock also represented a penile work of art, jutting proudly with a slight upward curve, bobbing with expectation.

For a moment, it seemed like ages, I marveled at its perfect shape. The soft skin, smooth and taut, made my mouth water with its tasty tumescence. The sandy-colored cock, virtually hairless, anchored itself in a springy mass of dark, brown pubes which, in turn, covered his groin. His smooth, swollen balls, the size of walnuts, sagged at the base of his perfection, supplying the gooey come I soon began to crave. His entire cock glowed like a polished shaft of marble, as if he had waxed it just for this occasion.

Kissing down his stomach, I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, squeezing it. Already, I could see the tiny gleam of pre-come on the tip of his swollen, red helmet. Pulling back the foreskin, my lips pressed against the head, kissing it, sucking in the tip, then running my tongue up and down the length of the shaft's underside. Neil writhed and shuddered.

"Damn, kid, slow down." he groaned, "I'll come too soon if you keep doing that."

Looking up from my prize, I cooed, "Go ahead, I want to taste," and, pausing before my mouth again engulfed the tip of his penis, added, "You can come more than once, right?"

I sucked firmly on the head, circling it with my tongue. Then, in fractions of an inch, I worked more and more of Neil's shaft into my hungry mouth. Soon, his cock brushed against the back of my throat while I lapped at his balls.

"I have the feeling you've done this before," Neil gasped, trying to hold his come for a few moments longer. "This is the best head I've had in ages."

It was time for Neil to come for me.

I grasped the base of his cock and began lunging up and down on his shaft. My lips travelled to the tip of his penis, then noisily slurped down to the base, repeating the action again and again with quick precision. I had been sizing up the situation, pun intended, for a minute or two, theorizing on the proper movement and trajectory to push my new lover over the edge and not strangle myself to boot.

The process of slowly working down Neil's shaft served a dual purpose. Firstly, God, I craved that cock, and had to have it in my mouth and his come in my throat. Secondly, I needed to know how it felt in my mouth in order to manipulate Neil into giving up his load. It worked.

Neil, helpless with pleasure, surrendered to my oral onslaught. Loud slurping noises filled the air. For a luscious moment, he froze, seemingly in suspended animation, as my final volley of thrusts drew from deep within him a full load of sweet, sticky come. He shuddered and bucked, nearly falling off the sofa, as if someone had doused his naked flesh with a bucket of icy water.

"Ohhh!" Neil yelped, straining, arching his back as the orgasm hit. Then, after a slight pause, the second wave hit.

"Agggh!" My lover convulsed, tightly clamping his hands on my bare shoulders, but I never broke away from properly finishing the job. Savoring the taste of his come, my mouth locked on his tool and slowly drew Neil through the waves of his massive orgasm. Shit, I thought he was having a seizure.

"God damn, kid, I..." Another orgasmic jolt interrupted him. "Grrr..." he growled, gyrating his hips. "Fuuuck...oh...ohhh." He spurted another gob into my waiting throat. I held his cock in my mouth as it twitched out the last of his load.

5.

Moments passed. Poor Neil was exhausted, as if he hadn't come that hard in ages. I suppose the fact that the provider of the blow job, an ex-student of his just past the age of consent, helped him along. Even at my young age, I relished sex with a perverted or taboo element.

I credit Sally for that. Thanks, Sis!

The sheer intensity of his orgasm absolutely drained everything out of him, and right into my hungry young mouth.

Mmmm!

Gazing up at his face, eyes closed and with a satisfied smile, I pulled my mouth gently up his shaft. My lips popped as I set his slick, glistening tool free. Immediately, I licked the remaining come and saliva from his shaft and balls. Neil panted audibly.

"Oh, fuck," Neil said repeatedly. "God dammit, kid." His shattered demeanor complimented me on a job well done. I couldn't help but smile with pride, licking the last of the slickness from my lips. As Neil regained his composure, I rested my head on his smooth, warm thigh, inches from his spent cock. I closed my eyes and listened to the soft, slow ticking of the wall clock. Breathing finally returned to normal.

"Damn, Billy," Neil finally whispered. "That was so fucking hot!" I smiled and rubbed my cheek against his flesh. Gently taking me into his arms, Neil tucked my head under his chin, holding me in a snug embrace.

For the first time, I felt like an adult. Taking Neil on his sofa, on a sunny afterschool day, was different from my boyish dalliances, and sex with my sister. This was different in a way I couldn't yet describe. I'd have to drink more from the well. I'd have to experiment more, explore Neil's body more, if for nothing more than sheer animal satisfaction.

We kissed impatiently, and soon he would return the favor.

But you'll just have to wait for part two to find out more.

12