Billy Can't Get Enough Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having held my come for so long, now I couldn't stop. With his finger deep in my ass and mouth still covering my cock, my body twitched and bucked with pleasure. Neil snorted, pleased with himself that he could get me so worked up, then orgasm so hard.

"Damn," I rasped, still amazed at how long the orgasm lasted. "Don't stop," I pleaded. "Don't stop just yet."

Neil held his position, gazing at my face while keeping a tight seal around my cock. Slowly, he pulled his finger out of my ass while I spasmed from the sensations. In time, my wet cock fell semi-erect against my thigh.

"How'd that grab you, kid?" Neil smirked, returning from washing his hands in the bathroom. "Think we could make that a routine?" He slid back into bed with me. Not waiting for an answer, he pressed his mouth against mine and we kissed passionately. When our lips parted, I whispered.

"Yes."

We clung to each other in the aftermath, getting back to normal, whatever that was. My brain buzzed with new emotions, trying to sort out what happened. My aggression had subsided somewhat. Now something new had taken place, and I still wasn't sure what it was.

"Did the ass play do anything for you?" He asked facetiously.

Are you fucking kidding, Neil? Goddamn! "Yes, it did. It was weird, but I'd like to do that more."

"Well, I figured you might have some anal experience, what with your preferences."

He pressed his hips against me from behind, rubbing my thigh. His breath caressed my shoulder and cheek as he spoke.

"It made my cock more sensitive," I replied. "Is it like that when men fuck each other in the ass?"

"Hmmm, yes." He kissed my shoulder.

I noticed his rod coming back to life, this time pressing between my butt cheeks. The finger fucking had relaxed my anus somewhat, but I wasn't sure if I could handle Neil's full erection.

"You've never been fucked in the ass, Billy?"

"Uh, no," I hesitated. "I've always been afraid."

"Of what?"

"I dunno." His arm around my waist made me feel safe and, yes, submissive, ready to be taken again. I could've stayed in bed with Neil forever. "Afraid of shitting myself, for one."

Neil laughed. His hand was now on my hip, an errant thumb gently pulling my buttocks apart, making a gap for his hardness.

"What's going on back there?" I teasingly asked, trying to remain cool, but knowing the answer. The tip of Neil's purple helmet was now pressing against my anus. I reached back to grasp his hip and felt it tensing, applying gentle pressure. My own cock had recovered and again jutted out from its pubic nest.

"Nothing, kid," he murmured. "Is this okay?"

Neil's cock was much larger than his finger, so I was hesitant. My anus wasn't being very responsive. "I'm kind of nervous."

Neil stopped the pressure. "We don't have to do this."

The feeling of his cock between my buttocks was nice. I did want to experiment. "Let's go slow," I finally replied, unsure of what to do. All of my adventurous behavior with sister Sally, the long line of boys, and now my former substitute teacher, came to a momentary pause as I tried to relax to accommodate him.

"Wait a second," Neil mumbled.

I felt him pull out. A drawer opened, I assumed the one in the nightstand, then the sound of a metal lid being removed from a glass jar. I felt more movement, then Neil's fingers slipped into me, pressing against my anus, rubbing lubricant in the crack of my ass. Again, the rush of warmth from his touch made me sigh, my cock hard and aching.

"Let's try this," he said. Slick, invasive fingers were replaced by his meat. That did the trick. Immediately, I felt the tip invading me.

"Ohhh, yes," I breathed as the full sensation returned. "You were prepared, huh?" Nervous, mildly frightened and totally aroused, I felt like a little rape bitch about to get pounded.

"Well," he said, "there's been lots of fucking in this room, so yes."

With that, he grasped my hips and began pushing. God, his cock felt enormous as he worked it in, inch by inch, keeping a firm grip on my body as he progressed. I couldn't help but whimper, being taken by this sexy man. Oh, my God. Take me. Rape me.

"You'll say something if it hurts, right?"

"Of course." I felt like a woman, being invaded from behind, making the level of passion even higher. I had to fight to keep from gripping my own cock and masturbating as he finally pushed all the way in. A groan of satisfaction rumbled from his throat.

"Damn, Billy," Neil grunted. "You're a tight little piece of ass."

For a moment, he paused, fully inside me. His hands caressed my skin, rubbing across my chest, then teasing and tugging my nipples. He groaned again as I hissed and writhed with pleasure, clenching his shaft.

"Fuck my ass slowly, please sir." My voice sounded like that of a young girl. I couldn't help it, being taken, new emotions flooding my brain. A tear formed and streaked down my face to the blanket.

"Of course." His cock started moving in and out, in and out, slow and steady, an inch or two at a time, then more. The strange sensation gave way to pleasure each time he pushed to the hilt. Within a few minutes, Neil was slapping against my ass while I hung on for dear life.

"Oh, goddamn." My voice yelped with his pounding. "Fuck me hard. Fuck. Fuck. Come inside me!"

"That's what you're getting, kid, and very soon."

With that, he let out a majestic roar and quivered. I felt him twitch and jerk. A warm, liquid sensation filled my ass as he pumped me full of his seed. Still thrusting, he talked to me like he would a piece of naughty fuckmeat, which I was.

"How's that cock, bitch? Huh?" The last of his semen drained deep into my bowels. "You take my seed and keep it inside. Never let it go." He slapped my ass then, panting, melded his body to mine, still up to his balls inside me. I lay there, taken, while he huffed oxygen, catching his breath.

As his breathing returned to normal, he reached around me and grasped my rod.

"Look what I found," he whispered, pulling it taut, flooding my brain with erotic sensation. Oh God, yes! Take me again, Master.

"Make it come, please." At this point, I had transformed. I wanted to be his woman. I was at his command.

His hand began its slow stroking on my tool, again making me squirm, my anus clenching on his still-erect cock. But the rhythm increased. I clenched my eyes shut, knowing another orgasm would come soon. As his new slave, I asked permission.

"I...I'm going to come too soon," I whimpered. "May I come for you now?"

"Yes, little one. Let it all out."

His strokes blurred around my meat, pushing me over the edge.

"Yes...yes!" I bucked against his hand, then it came. "Ohhh..." I strained against his cock while mine exploded. Thick ropes of come shot out over the bedspread, much to Neil's approval.

"That's it, kid," he rasped. "Come...come...make a mess for your master."

"Yes," I almost cried with pleasure and satisfaction. "Yes, Master."

Neil's cock twitched one more time upon mention of that word.

"You're damn right, kid." His lips brushed against my ear. "Billy the anal slave, or..." He tugged at my nipple hard enough to make me clench my ass again. "...maybe my nipple slave, too."

I buried my face in the blankets, trying to hide joyful tears.

"Yes, Master. Anything you want. Take me at your leisure." I couldn't believe those words were coming from my mouth, but there they were, tumbling through the air.

With that, I became Neil's sex slave. My brain was desecrated with fresh anal lust and submission to this slick, lovely hunk of love meat. God, what an afternoon.

"Remember what I said about keeping my seed?" Neil asked.

I nodded as we both climbed out of bed. The afternoon was vanishing into evening, and I had to get home, lest Mom get suspicious.

"Change of plan."

Both of us still naked, he put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the bathroom. He reached into the green-tiled shower and turned the knobs until a warm spray of water steamed up the bathroom.

"God forbid your mother catch my come dribbling down your sexy legs," he said.

With that we both stepped into the shower and cleaned up. He grasped the bar of soap, taking great pleasure in massaging the soapy suds all over my cock and balls, then up my ass. Those strong, magic fingers ignited my cock again and, of course, the slave has to obey his master.

"Let me drive you home," Neil said, gazing into my eyes after another wet, sloppy round of mouthplay.

"No," I replied, some of my old attitude returning. "It's not too far. I'd rather walk." I kissed him again -- on the lips, neck, and shoulders, with one last kiss on his erect nipple. "Next time, Master."

Neil liked his new name.

I didn't walk home, I ran - through suburban neighborhoods, up back alleyways. Lush, green foliage canopied my jog up the creek cum canal trail separating two mid-century neighborhoods. What an adventure, and what new worlds were opening up for me.

Little did I know.

Before jogging up to the back door of our house, I stopped and checked everything. Coming home from soccer practice, yes. That's the story. As I pushed through the back door of the white, clapboard house, the screen door slammed behind me. Mom stood at the sink, washing dishes. As always, her brow was furrowed.

"Hi, Mom," I patted her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. "How was your day?"

Author's note: Part Three is in the works.

12