Billy's Willy Ch. 04

Story Info
Breaking in the new bed.
2.6k words
4.55
32.6k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
577 Followers

Thursday:

I woke up to the alarm, and Billy's arm was around me so I snuggled closer to him. I was so comfortable, and warm I did not want to get out of bed. The alarm went off again so I hit the snooze button, then I turned off the alarm. I let out a big sigh when Billy started snoring in my ear, I chuckled to myself. Well I guess it is time to get up.

I moved Billy's arm off me to I get up, and pee. When I came out of the bathroom I looked over at Billy he had rolled onto his back, and threw an arm over his eyes. I stood there looking at him for a minute, and decided that I would wake him up the right way. I lifted the blankets at the end of the bed, and crawled up to his groin. I smiled seeing his morning wood, I licked the head before engulfing it. I heard Billy moan, I smiled while sucking on him, and all of a sudden, the blanket was flipped off me. I kept sucking on him, when he told me, "My god Missy that is the best way to wake up in the morning!"

I could tell that Billy was getting ready to cum so I started sucking harder, and faster. He put his hand on the back of my head to hold me in place as he came. I swallowed all of his load then I sat up wiping my mouth. I had sly smirk on my face, "Good morning, handsome!" I said to him as he was coming up to give me a kiss.

I got out of bed, and grabbed my robe to slip on. I went out in the kitchen to start the coffee, then got into the shower. I was shaving my legs when Billy came into the bathroom, I could hear him going pee, then brushing his teeth. When I finished up my shower, and opened the shower curtain Billy was leaning against the sink with his arms crossed looking at me. "Like what you see?" I asked him.

Billy kept staring at me, then replied, "Most definitely!" As he reached over to flush the toilet. I laughed as I was finishing drying off. "Thank you for not doing that while the water was running." I said to him.

"No, problem I would hate for you to get a cold shower." He replied with a chuckle.

He followed me into the bedroom, before I could say or do anything he pushed me on the bed, and dove between my legs. He started licking on my pussy, he was licking from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. I was squirming on the bed, so he held onto my hips to keep me still. He was concentrating on my clit with his tongue, so he inserted two fingers into my pussy. I started calling out his name, "Billy, I am getting ready to cum. Please don't stop!" I yelled at him.

He didn't stop, and I screamed as I came. Billy cleaned me up with his tongue then came up over me to give me a kiss. It was his turn to have a smirk on his face, "Good morning, sis." He told me as he kissed me again.

We both got out of bed to get our day started. "Don't forget the new bed will be delivered today." I reminded him.

"What time should they be here?" Billy asked me.

I was looking at the paperwork they gave us. "It says between 3 pm and 5 pm" I informed him.

"Cool, I will be home from school around 2:30 so I will be here to meet them." Billy replied.

I finished getting dressed for work, I grabbed a cup of coffee to go, gave Billy a kiss, and headed out the door. As I was leaving I heard the shower get started so I closed the door, and went back to the bathroom to flush the toilet.

Billy screamed when the water temperature changed to be ice cold, I started laughing really hard. Billy pulled the curtain back, and yelled at me. "What the hell was that for Missy?"

I walked over to him gave him a kiss, and started walking away then said over my shoulder, "I thought you might need some cooling off after what you did to me earlier."

"Thanks a lot, now you know that I will have to retaliate." Billy said to me as I was leaving the apartment. Last thing he heard was my laugh.

About 2 o'clock I got a text from Billy, "Hey sexy, I am heading home with a hard on thinking about you."

I smiled reading the message, so sent a text back to him. "Well, maybe after I get home we can break in the new bed?"

Billy sent a text back right away, "Sounds like a plan to me!"

I got out of work at 4:30, and headed straight home. When I got there the furniture store truck was in front of my building. I went inside to see that they just got the bed set up, and were getting ready to bring in the dresser then they would be finished.

I went into our room to get changed out of my dress clothes, when I came out of the room the delivery guys were bringing in the dresser. They got it into the second bedroom for us, Billy signed for everything as they were leaving. We went into the room to make up the bed so it will at least look believable that someone is sleeping in there.

Billy came over to me to give me a kiss, and asked me how my day was. I told him about my day, and told him that I was hungry so I was going to make us some dinner. While I was making dinner, Billy came into the kitchen to talk with me.

"Missy can I ask you a question?" Billy asked me.

I looked over at him because his voice sounded odd, "Sure you can ask me anything, you know that." I replied.

"Do you ever think about other guys? Now that we are together." He asked me.

I stopped what I was doing to walk over to him, I put my hands on his cheeks to lift his face to me. I leaned down to kiss him, and told him, "No, sweetie I only want to be with you." Then when I kissed him he pulled me onto his lap. "Why are to asking me this?" I asked him.

Billy just looked at me, then responded, "Well I know that you like sex a lot, and you like being with different men. So, I just hope that being with me is enough for you?"

I sat there on his lap with my jaw dropped, did he just really call me a slut? I got up from his lap, and went to the counter because I felt tears in my eyes, and I don't cry easily. "Missy, are you okay?" Billy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, and yeah I am very happy with just one man in my bed." I told him with a lot of sarcasm.

Billy came up behind me, and put his arms around my waist with his chin on my shoulder. Then he asked me, "What's wrong? What did I say to piss you off?"

I didn't look at him, and replied, "Oh, I don't know you basically called me a slut!"

Billy turned me around to face him, then he put his hands to my cheeks to make me look at him. "I would never call you that or anything like that!" He told me then kissed me deeply.

"Well it sure sounded like it when you told me that I like being with different men." I told him.

"That is not what I meant, I just wanted to make sure you are happy being with just me!" He told me.

I looked at him in the eye, and told him, "You are the only one I want to be with!"

"Good because I only want to be with you!" He stressed to me before he kissed me again.

We kept kissing then Billy helped lift me on the counter, Billy then lifted my shirt to start kissing on my breasts. He moved my bra cup down so that he had could suck on my nipples. I threw my head back from all the sensations he was causing me. He then started rubbing my pussy through my pants getting me sopping wet.

We were kissing passionately, pulling at each other's clothes, I pulled back to catch my breath. "I think we need to go break in that new bed!" I suggested to him.

Billy helped me down off the counter, so we wouldn't get tangled up our own clothes we striped completely in the kitchen, and ran to the guest room holding hands. Once in the room we jumped onto the bed laughing. Billy pulled me down on the bed, and laid on top of me kissing me. He moved downwards pausing at my breast to suck, and squeeze on them for a few minutes. He continued down to my pussy, he spread my outer lips apart so he could lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top. He started licking my clit. My god Billy had a magnificent tongue, I could let him eat my pussy all day long.

Billy kept licking me until I came twice, besides his tongue he was using his fingers to make sure I had orgasms. Billy came up, and over me to kiss me, I could taste myself on his tongue. He kept kissing me as I felt him slide his cock into my pussy, he nestled into me so he was more comfortable. He stopped kissing me for a minute, he had a cocky grin on his face has he looked at me, and told me, "I hope you're ready because I am going to have my way with you!"

I laughed then replied, "Stop taking about, and fuck me!"

Billy laughed as he started moving in, and out of me slowly, I was moving under Billy keeping pace with him. I wanted him to move faster so I was trying to force him by moving my hips faster, but he wasn't having any of it, he wanted to control the pace right then.

Billy rolled us over so that he was on the bottom, "Well, Missy you want to take control of the pace so go for it." He told me with a smile. I raised up sit on his cock, smiled at him with a sly smile, and started grinding against him so that my clit was rubbing along his pubic hair.

I was watching Billy's face, he looked to be in ecstasy, "Do you like this Billy?" I asked him.

"Oh, god it feels amazing! Your pussy is so tight around my cock." He told me has grabbed my hips to try to thrust into me. But I sat firm so that he could not move me. "Come on sis I want to fuck you hard!" He told me.

I laughed, "Nope its's my turn now." I replied to him.

I decided to have some fun with him so I crawled off of him, and went down his body until I got to his cock, I started licking it. I tasted my juices on him, I couldn't seem to get enough so I engulfed his cock, and started bobbing up, and down on it. Billy was groaning loudly.

I reached down to rub his balls, I pulled off his cock to lick his taint, and moved down to his asshole. I moved my hands to lift his legs up towards his chest to have easier access to his anus. I was licking him, and sticking the tip of my tongue in his anus. I looked at him to see that his cock was rock hard. I dragged my tongue from his anus to his balls, then moved up to his cock. I started sucking on his cock again, I was sucking it hard, and coming off his cock with a pop, then I would change my pace to be sucking gently so I could scrape my teeth up his shaft. Billy stated face fucking me, I let him for a minute...then I pulled off him.

Billy jumped up, and directed me onto my hands, and knees. He came up behind me, and thrusted into my pussy hard, and then started fucking me hard. It felt amazing, I leaned down so my ass was in the air. I felt Billy spit on my anus then insert a finger in my asshole, and started moving it in, and out. Then I felt a second finger go in to stretch me more, then he pulled out of my pussy, and inserted his cock into my ass.

"Oh, god yes fuck my ass!" I yelled at Billy. So, he started thrusting harder. I reached under myself to rub my clit, and finger my pussy while Billy was fucking my ass. I was turned on by what Billy was doing to me that I had the best orgasm ever. I could feel Billy building up to cum.

"Fill up my ass, Billy oh god don't stop!" I yelled at him. He kept thrusting into my ass until he came, and filled me full. I screamed as he came in me. We slid down on the bed with his cock still in me, once he got soft he slipped out.

Billy rolled over onto his back we were both breathing hard. I looked over at Billy with a big smile, then said to him with a laugh. "Well, I can say we broke the bed in right!"

Billy laughed with me, leaned over to kiss me. "I have to agree with you on that sis!" He replied. We laid together for a while before we both got up to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I sat on the toilet to drain the cum out of my rectum. I looked at Billy while he was washing up, he looked at me, and asked "What? Why are you staring at me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm just waiting until you leave so I can get all the cum out." I replied.

Billy laughed, then told me, "Just do it, what's the problem?" He asked.

"Because I will be making a lot of bodily noises to get it all out." I told him. He laughed, and said just do it. So, I let loose, pushed out the cum which then caused me to make some loud farts. Billy started laughing so I did also. I got cleaned up, and got off the toilet, and went into our bedroom to go to bed.

Billy had gone out to the kitchen to collect our clothes, and turn everything off out there. He came back into the bedroom, threw the clothes into the hamper, then he crawled into bed with me. We snuggled together, I leaned over to kiss his neck, and said to Billy, "Good night sweetie."

He squeezed me tight to him, and kissed the top of my head, and said "Good night baby, we can work on the new bed again tomorrow after we get home from our first real date." I looked up at him.

"Really we are going to go on a date tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yep, I want to show you off!" He replied. Then laughed, and told me, "Now go to sleep you wore me out. We will make our plans tomorrow."

I laid my head back on his shoulder with a smile, and agreed with him. I was so happy at that moment that I never want it to end.

To be continued...

redkissy
redkissy
577 Followers