Billy's Willy Ch. 06

Story Info
Confronting Tammy.
3.1k words
4.56
21.1k
36

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
576 Followers

I was feeling a lot of pressure about Tammy. Mom and Billy both say to bring her in on our secret. But I am still not so sure about it. I am feeling like I can't trust her and that everyone will find out about our relationship.

As the week went by I kept getting text messages from her with little comments like "How is your boyfriend doing?" or "Do you think I am blind I seen the way you were looking at Billy." I just kept ignoring them and would delete them without a response. I finally broke down and went to Billy.

"Can we talk about this whole Tammy thing?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Sure, what's going on?" Billy replied as he swung his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

"I have been getting texts from Tammy all week but I have been ignoring them. But I know that I can't keep doing that." I told him.

Billy squeezed my shoulders before answering. "I've gotten some too and I also have been disregarding them."

I looked at Billy before I brought up my concerns. "I understand what you and mom are saying about bringing her into our circle. But I am just concerned that she will tell everyone she knows." I paused for a minute then looked at Billy in the eye to tell him. "Billy, I don't want to lose what we have I love you and want this to work for us. I feel that if we bring Tammy into this it won't be just ours anymore and I will lose you."

Billy wrapped both of his arms around me to hold me tight, "Sis, we are not going to rush into anything. Let's think about what we could do." He informed me and I sighed.

We didn't talk about it again for a couple of days but I could not stop thinking about it. I kept thinking why can't we bring her in but she never finds out about Billy and I. I approached Billy in the kitchen about this.

"Billy what would you think about inviting Tammy here to live with us but make it so she does not find out about us?" I questioned Billy and he drew his eyebrows together trying to figure out what I was saying.

"Listen we have the small office that is basically a closet but we could clean it out and put a twin bed in there for you and she can have the second bedroom. Your clothes could go into my room because I have the big closet, so you could get ready in there." I suggested to him. Billy kept looking at me with an odd look on his face.

Billy looked at me and then asked, "When are we going to make love?"

I smiled and replied, "That is the good part, she works and goes to school so when she is not here, and in the shower or the bathroom when you are supposed to be getting ready." Billy just looked at me then he got a huge smile on his face.

He wrapped his arms around me and responded, "You know sis it just might work." I smiled and kissed him.

Billy pulled me in closer to him and started kissing me deeply. Which I was returning the kiss just as passionately. Billy moved to my neck and was kissing me in the curve to my shoulder. He pulled my shirt to the side to be able to actually kiss my shoulder. I moved my head so that he could get better access. His hands went up under my shirt along my ribs to cup my breast and squeeze them.

Billy pulled his hands out from under my shirt to pull it off over my head and he then unfastened my bra and pulled it off so he is skin on skin with my tits. I sighed when he started pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. He leaned in to suck on my nipples I held his head against me. I didn't want him to stop the sensations I was feeling.

Billy then moved his hands to my pants, he slides his hands down the back of my pants to squeeze my ass cheeks and pull me into him. I could feel his erection through both of our jeans when he ground against me. I put my arms around his shoulders to kiss him passionately while he was rubbing my ass. He reached around the front on me to unfasten my jeans and pull them done along with my panties. I stepped out of the pants standing in front of him completely naked.

Billy stepped back to just look at me, I started blushing with embarrassment and put my head down. "What's wrong? Why are you getting embarrassed?" Billy asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Billy lifted my chin and very seriously told me. "Missy don't ever feel embarrassed with me! You are beautiful and I could look at you naked for hours!" Then he leaned in to kiss me which gave me goosebumps.

I started pulling his shirt off him, laughing I informed him that one of us had too many clothes on. So, while I was pulling his shirt off he kicked off his shoes and unfastened his jeans and pulled them down and stepped out of them. Now both of us were completely naked.

I just stood there looking at him watching his cock getting harder. He was flexing his cock to bounce up and down. I was giggling at him, he laughed also and asked me, "So you like that do you?" I then wrapped my hands around his cock and squeezed it lightly.

I got down on my knees in front of Billy still squeezing his cock, I looked up at him with a smile and told him. "Your cock is mine and I do not wish to share it!" Then I wrapped my lips around the head to start sucking on his shaft.

Billy put his hands on the back of my head to give me more of his cock. I was so hungry for him, I stopped and let him face fuck me. He kept hitting the back of my throat making me gag when I was ready for a break I grabbed his hips to slow him down. I pulled off his cock but kept stroking it with my hand.

Billy looked down at me and grabbed my hand to help me to my feet and led me to the couch. He pushed me over the arm and entered me from behind. "Oh, god yes fuck me hard. Give me all of it, I want to feel you deep in my pussy!" I yelled at him. He started thrusting harder slapping my ass.

Billy started to get much more aggressive than normal. He slapped my ass again and then told me, "You are mine and no one will ever change that! Do you understand me?" We both started to cum together as I screamed "YES!"

Once we both came Billy pulled out of me and helped me stand. I had wobbly legs, I turned to him and we held each other as our breathing slowed down.

Once we were calmed down we looked at each other, I leaned in to give Billy a light kiss on the lips. "Thank you for that and we will make this work for everyone," I told him before I pulled away to go to the bathroom.

After we got cleaned up I text Tammy and asked her to come over to talk. She went a message back that she would be over in about an hour. I told Billy this and he laughed. "At least the room will be aired out by then." He made mention and I started laughing also agreeing with him.

I was nervous when the doorbell went off, I got up to answer the door. Tammy was standing there looking smug. I invited her inside, she walked past me with her nose in the air. She sat on the opposite end of the couch from Billy as she sat down they said hello to one another.

I sat in the chair across from them, Tammy sat there with her arms crossed. I looked at her and shook my head at her. Tammy got frustrated and asked me, "So why have you asked me to come over here?"

"Tammy, I want to know what you think you are doing? You have been texting us all week with accusations about something you think you saw last week?" I responded to her question. Billy sat there quietly knowing that I will take care of this.

Tammy smiled smugly at me and replied, "I know that I saw you and Billy flirting with each other. You both were acting too friendly for a brother and sister more like lovers."

I laughed at her and responded, "Tammy I was drunk so of course I was flirting with everyone there."

"No, you were not! I was watching you and then I see you in the parking lot hanging all over Billy!" Tammy's response was starting to get very agitated.

I looked at her and smiled before telling her, "Tammy, again I was drunk and Billy was helping me. He is my brother and he was looking out for me." I looked over at Billy and he was nodding in agreeance.

I switched gears on her I could tell that she was getting flustered with me. "Now the main reason I invited you here was to discuss possibly moving back in here," I told her which by her expression surprised her I was even willing to talk about this with her.

"You have been asking for some time now that you wish to move back in here. Do you still wish to?" I asked her. She was looking at the both of us then asked, "How? There isn't any extra room."

"Well Billy and I talked about this, we could clean out the office and put a twin bed in there for him. He would have his clothes in my closet and use my room to get ready for the day." I informed her.

Her mouth was hanging open before she responded, "Are you serious? You would let me come back?" I just nodded my head at her. "Wow, I never thought that you would let me live here again!" She replied.

"Well, you seem to want to be back here pretty bad so we can give it a try. If it doesn't work out I will ask you to leave for good." I told her. She just sat there for a minute not saying anything so I asked her again, "Do you wish to move in here or not?"

I heard her let out a deep sigh before she replied, "No, I just moved into a place with a couple of other girls from some of my classes and we signed a 6-month lease." She looked really sad that she couldn't move in here.

"Well, that's cool! Where are you staying at?" I asked her trying to act interested.

"We got a three bedroom on Congress street. It's a duplex so there is plenty of room for us all." She informed us. But then asked us a question that I wasn't expecting. "Would it be okay if I need a break from them to come crash on your couch?" I looked at her funny and before I could say anything she continued saying, "They like to entertain their boyfriends and can get loud. So, I feel a little uncomfortable."

I looked over at Billy and he nodded his head. So, I turned back to Tammy and told her, "Yes, you can crash here once in a while." She let out a deep sigh and thanked us.

She stood to leave and she turned to us. "Thank you so much, I am very sorry for all the trouble I have caused you both. I am so relieved that you are starting to trust me again." She told us.

"You have to earn that trust back Tammy. But we have been friends for a long time so I am willing to give you a second chance." I told her as I walked her to the door. She nodded her head at me when she walked out I shut and locked the door then leaned against it and let out a big sigh.

Billy was smiling at me patting the couch. I walked over and sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "That went better than I thought it would," I told Billy as he squeezed my shoulder for encouragement.

"I am proud that you stayed calm through it all and didn't open a can of whoop ass on her!" He told me laughing. I just looked him and rolled my eyes.

Billy leaned in to kiss me on the top of my head, I then looked up at him and kissed me back. The kiss started out innocently enough but then turned very passionate. I crawled up and straddled Billy's lap so I could kiss him even deeper. Billy slid his hands up my shirt to squeeze my boobs, I thrust my chest out so he could have better access to them. Billy pulled off my shirt and bra so he could lean in to take my nipple into his mouth.

I was holding his head against my tits so he could suck on them harder. Billy lifted me up to lay me down on the couch so he could be on top of me. He started kissing down my stomach and unfastened my pants to pull them down my hips taking my panties along with them.

Once my pants were down past my knees I kicked them completely off while Billy started kissing further down to my pussy lips. He spread them wide to be able to lick my clit, he was raking his tongue along my inner labia and clit which caused me to stretch and arch my back. I held his head to give him more of the juices he was creating in me.

Once I came and Billy licked me clean he stood up and took off his pants. I laughed because he was commando and ready to fuck. "What's so funny?" He asked me as he finished getting undressed. I replied with a laugh, "You, you are ready for me I see."

Billy came over me with his hard cock that slid right into my quim. I was so wet and ready for him, I started bucking against him while he thrust into me. He moved hard and fast, I started to make some noise so he leaned down to kiss me to drown out my noise.

He slowed his pace so that he wasn't going as fast, but his thrust was hard and I could feel his balls hitting my ass. I met every one of his thrusts god it felt amazing. Billy tucked his head into my shoulder and when I started getting loud again he covered my mouth with his hand.

After a few more minutes we both came together. I shoved his hand away from me. "What hell Billy? Why did you cover my mouth?" I asked in with some anger in my voice.

He started laughing, and replied, "Because sis you are not quite what so ever and Tammy might be out in the hallway listening!" I felt deflated knowing that he is right. I got her convinced that we are not doing anything together and what do I do fuck Billy as soon as she leaves and am very loud that anyone could hear me.

I let out a big sigh and looked at him. "Your right." Was all I could say about it. We got off the couch, I got up and went into the bathroom to pee and get cleaned up. While I was in the bathroom I heard the door close and when I came out of the bathroom Billy was standing at the window. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He turned around and replied, "Just making sure Tammy was not still out there." I was shaking my head at him. "What? You know that she is sneaky enough to stay and listen at the door." He responded.

My phone rang and I got nervous and when I looked at the screen it was our mom. "Hi mom, how are you doing?" I asked her when I answered.

"I'm good sweetie. I called to see if you talked to Tammy yet?" She asked me with curiosity in her voice.

"As a matter of fact, she left a little while ago. I got her convinced that there is nothing inappropriate going on between Billy and me." I informed her.

"That's great honey! Is she going to move in?" Mom then asked me.

"Nope, she just got into an apartment with some other girls. But we did agree to let her crash on the couch if she needs a break from them." I told my mom sitting next to Billy on the couch. Billy grabbed the phone from me.

"Mom, we got Tammy all convinced and what does Missy do? She starts screaming during sex after she had left. Tammy is sneaky enough to be at the door listening to us!" Billy informed our mom with laughter in his voice.

I can hear my mom laughing on the other end. "Well, it must have been some good sex for your sister to scream out like that." Mom told Billy laughing. Billy laughed also while I was turning red, then Billy tells mom that it was. I just shake my head at both of them.

Mom was saying good bye to us while she was still laughing. I just looked a Billy. "Really, you are going to tell mom about our sex life?" I asked him and I think we both realized at the same what I said and fell into each other laughing our asses off.

Billy caught his breath and told me, "Well who better to tell." I agreed with him with a big sigh. When I looked over at him and said, "At least we have someone we can talk to about us and we don't have to hide." Billy put his arm around me and agreed.

We both knew we had to be more careful, or I should say I have to be more careful I don't want to lose what I have with Billy.

redkissy
redkissy
576 Followers