Billy's Workout

Story Info
A hot short story about a gorgeous man fixing your PC.
694 words
3.57
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never know how life is going to play out, if only I had known what was going to happen today! My computer had been giving me shit for weeks, but it had to wait until there was enough cash in the kitty to fix it. That day arrived so I organized a computer nerd to come over. Everyone said that Billy was the biggest computer geek ever, I could think of nothing worse-spending all day with a creepy computer geek (after all they are all creepy-right).

I got the biggest shock of my life -Billy was the most gorgeous geek ever -6ft 4,mousey brown hair, eyes the colour of sapphires and 285lbs of solid muscles. I showed Billy where the computer was and went to make a strong coffee (I needed it). I couldn't believe my eyes Billy had stripped to a singlet (a very snug fitting singlet); he had the most impressive set of biceps ever. I stood there imagining how those amazing arms would feel wrapped around my body.

Today was definitely turning out better than imagined, not only was my computer getting fixed but by a spunk. Every time he looked at me and grinned I nearly collapsed-he reeked animal sex appeal, what woman could say no to this man. By the time he was finished I was incredibly horny, having a hard time controlling myself, Billy packed up his gear gave me the bill and left. I sat at the computer and ran my hand over the same keyboard that Billy had been stroking-if only!

I was getting hornier by the minute, when someone knocked on my door, I reluctantly got up and there stood Billy -he had left his jacket behind but the look of hunger in those incredible eyes said that that was just an excuse. I had no sooner shut the door when he grabbed my waist pushed me against the wall and assaulted me with his mouth, his strong hands attacked my breasts, my nipples, squeezing, pulling until I nearly fainted from the pleasure coursing through my body. Suddenly he stopped, pushed himself away from the wall and stripped off his clothes. I started taking mine off but Billy stopped me, he took my shirt in both hands and ripped it off me, next went my jeans, then my lingerie. I was so incredibly horny that I was shaking.

He put his hands on my hips and heaved me up onto his huge muscular shoulders, he walked towards the couch and tossed me onto it, my arse hit the couch and Billy's hands were all over me, squeezing my breasts and nipples, he worked his way down to my pussy and gently rubbed it with the palm of his hand, he attacked my pussy as if he hadn't eaten in days, in a matter of moments I was coming with such ferocity that I bucked us both of the couch.

The next thing I knew he had my hands pinned above my head and was feeding his gloriously huge cock into my mouth, it was magnificent so big, I thought I was going to choke but he knew what he was doing, I could feel the veins in his cock, it tasted so delicious. Definitely an all day sucker, the best I have ever tasted. But his cock in my mouth wasn't to last for long as he was to horny to wait, then my mouth was empty but my cunt was overfull, the minute his cock touched my cunt lips, I came-again- so hard.

He pumped his huge cock into me, long hard thrusts, the pleasure was so intense, I had never been fucked like this, with one final thrust we both came and collapsed. I lay there thinking about what had happened, Billy got up took my hand and walked to the bedroom. Once we hit the bed we started again, this time there was no hurry, I took my time pleasuring his cock with my mouth this time-a job worth doing is worth doing well but that is another story. Needless to say my computer needs a lot of work these days!!!