Bimbo Juice Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy leaned in and gently kissed the powerless stranger, a tentative graze of lip against lip that slowly opened up into a more adventurous kiss as tongue darted against tongue. The brunette felt lost and lightheaded as the kiss filled her with a dizzying rush. She reached out to caress Sammy.

Sammy stepped back suddenly. The brunette mewled in disappointment. Sammy realised she was losing herself. The bathroom had been a bad idea. She tottered out, trying to remember what her mission was. The brunette called after her but was drowned out as Sammy opened the door, flooding the bathroom with a burst of club music. Then Sammy was gone.

Somewhere on the way to the smoke area, Sammy took a wrong turning. She found herself in a storeroom. Metal racks were filled with crates of alcohol. It really was the sort of place that should have been locked. She was about to leave, not wanting to be caught and accused of taking anything, when a familiar logo caught her eye. She bent down, which in itself was interesting.

It was a slow descent from the waist, her legs crossed and her arse jutting out proudly. The hemline of what passed for her skirt lifted up and her pink lace panties were visible. There was certainly one appreciative onlooker who watched silently as Sammy picked up the torn piece of cardboard emblazoned with the TT Post logo.

'Hey, Momma, whatcha got there?'

She jumped and spun round. It was the head barman. He had come in for a bottle of grenadine, only to find a ripe pair of buttocks pointed straight at him, and the outline of a pussy pressed against the taut lace fabric of the pink panties. She tucked the scrap of cardboard behind her back and wiggled her body like a naughty schoolgirl. 'Nuffin',' she said. She liked the barman. She really liked him, and it was hard to think straight when he was near. They were alone. Why didn't he just grab her and kiss her roughly on the mouth... or anywhere else for that matter.

Instead he gave his wry smile, and pulled an object out of his pocket. It was small and metallic. It looked dangerous. Deep within her, old parts of Sammy, parts that had been trained to respond to danger with automatic reflexes, surged into action. She balled her fists, ready to fight.

The barman laughed. 'Calm down. You're a smoker, right? I saw the nicotine patch. Here, try this. It's a vape.'

She giggled, feeling silly. Why was she worried in the first place? She dropped the evidence and took the vape. Pink liquid swirled inside. She inhaled. It was like the Pink Lady but much purer, richer, and packed with more flavour. A rush of good vibes and happy thoughts surged through her, easing tensions and washing away worries. She inhaled, her chest bursting forward, her crop top straining at the seams. For some reason, when she exhaled, her chest didn't shrink back. Her tits stayed proud and round. Either one would have been more than a handful.

The barman took the vape from her. 'Take it easy, Momma. Any more of that and you'll turn into a teenager, and then I'll have to kick you out for underage drinking, which would be a shame.'

'Teenager?' she looked at her hand. The lines around her knuckles had vanished. The blemishes on the back of her hand had gone. The skin was taut and tanned. 'What have you done to me?'

'Sorry. Nothing personal. I just can't have anyone looking into the Bimbo Juice.'

'You stole it,' she said, matter-of-factly. For a moment, she was her old self, the cop self. Then the moment passed. She watched in growing arousal as the barman inhaled on the vape. She saw the changes in real time. He grew taller and broader, muscle taking on a firmer definition, and his crotch bulged noticeably. Then he exhaled, wreathing Sammy in the rich bimbo vapour.

Her hair curled and cascaded, turning a platinum blonde with pink strands. Her outfit morphed again, the fabric transforming into a sheer latex dress with a plunging v-neckline that proudly displayed her tits, and a short skirt with a slit that proudly displayed everything else. Her panties disappeared entirely, which Sammy thought was a good thing as they had been soaked right through.

'Sure. I was on my way to work when I saw it left on the back of that delivery van. No one looks at a bartender strolling around with a case of drinks. I carried that thing four blocks and no one batted an eyelid.'

'You have to give it to me,' she said breathlessly.

He smiled. 'Are you a good cop or a bad cop? That's a serious question. How likely are more cops going to turn up?'

She pawed at her breasts, pulling aside the latex to reveal her caramel coloured tits. They were almost perfect spheres with no droop whatsoever, as if they were purest plastic. They even had a faint sheen to them.

'I'm... I'm a good cop... but, a bad girl.'

'Oh?'

'I smoke, I drink, I spit, I swear. I'm very bad.'

That damn wry smile was starting to infuriate Sammy. He stepped closer, towering over. Had she shrunk? It was hard to tell anything anymore.

Still, she resisted. 'Give it to me. I won't say anything to anyone.'

He reached out and caressed her face with his hand. She mewled with horny need. She angled her head and wrapped her lips around his thumb. The lips were so thick and full. Her tongue darted out and wetted the coarse skin of his thumb.

'Even with this much Bimbo Juice in your system you managed to figure out it was me. But hopefully no one else will follow your steps. You'll help me cover my tracks, won't you?'

'No... yes... fucking fuck fuck... why am I on fire?' she grabbed her tits and squeezed them. She had no idea why. It did nothing to cool the fire that was roaring through her.

'It's the Bimbo Juice. It's packed with nanobots. They feed off your needs and desires. You came in to Malloy's a washed up, burnt out, bitter ex-cop and you saw a hoard of ditzy hoes, and you were jealous. You wanted to be young and beautiful and slutty again.'

'No... want to... finish the case... do the job...' she protested. She had started to finger herself.

'You wanted to be young and beautiful and slutty again,' he repeated.

'No... do the job...' she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the case.

'Young. Beautiful. Slutty.' He repeated each word with slow certainty, as if each were an irrefutable fact.

'Do... you. Young. Beautiful...'

'Slutty.'

Her eyes snapped open. Bright blue bimbo eyes, set in the face of a young Asian starlet, freckles running across her cheeks, her lips pink and plump, matching the pink tresses in her otherwise platinum blonde hair. She dropped to her knees.

The barman slowly unzipped his trousers. Something dangerous and throbbing unfurled itself. She took it with both hands and with both lips. 'I'm a bad girl,' she repeated. 'I smoke, I fucking swear, I spit,' she spat on his cock and massaged the saliva from head to shaft, 'and I drink.'

Her head moved forward, her mouth enveloping the entirety of his engorged cock. The barman groaned and braced himself against a rack as Sammy combined her years of experience and enhanced body to bring him to a quick, powerful orgasm. She hadn't been lying about the drink part, either.

'Oh fuck. I wish I wasn't working late tonight.' He grunted.

'Got any more of the Bimbo Juice?' she asked as she sat back. A trickle of cum glazed her lips. She chased it with a long tongue and lapped it up.

'Yes.'

'Good. We're going to go back to the bar. You're going to give me more of that fucken' gorgeous juice, and you're going to get all hard watching me grow big,' she hefted her tits for emphasis, 'just for you. And then, tonight, I'm going to fuck your brains out.'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sam woke up in a bed next to the barman. She was naked and sticky. Her body tingled pleasantly. Her body. She hopped out of bed and found a bathroom in the unfamiliar apartment.

It was like looking at an idealised version of herself at nineteen or twenty. Utterly youthful, tanned and blemish free, apart from her trademark freckles across her cheeks. Somehow she no longer minded them. They offset her blue eyes perfectly. Blue eyes. That was new. She'd be forever claiming she was wearing contacts.

Assuming she stayed around.

She strolled back to the bedroom, loving the way her hips rolled. The nanobots had destroyed whatever clothing she had come here with, so she ransacked the barman's drawers for an outfit of oversized shirt and shorts.

She smiled when the trace nanobots still on her skin tweaked the clothes into something more form fitting, though not as obscene as the stuff she had been wearing - or not wearing - last night. Her tits had shrunk slightly, so they were no longer porn-star sized but were still more than modest.

A ruffled head popped up from the sheets. Her barman blinked sleepily at her. He yawned and scratched his stubbled cheek. 'Hey there, sexy momma. How are you?'

She went to the bed and straddled him. He reached for her breasts and she pushed his hands back. 'Nope. Control yourself. How long will I stay like this?'

'Whatever you look like 12 hours after taking Bimbo Juice is what you're going to look like forever. Sometimes the changes go away, but in your case...'

'Good.' She stepped off the bed and headed for the door.

'Hey. Where you going? I figured we had a good thing going...'

'You spiked my drink, messed with my mind, and changed my body. I should rip your throat out.'

He smiled. 'But you like the new you.'

'Yes. I do. But that's the problem. If I stay in Bayview, people are going to ask questions, aren't they? Those questions will lead back to you. So I guess I'll see you around.'

He nodded in understanding. 'I appreciate you not turning me in.'

Sam said nothing. She took a pair of sunglasses from a dresser, put them on, and walked to the door. The hell with Bayview. She felt like a new woman. She had been given a second roll of the dice and she was going to make it a damn good throw.

But first... there was a burning need that had to be satisfied. That all too familiar craving in her system, a bodily demand that had to be obeyed, except this time it wasn't for nicotine. Somehow she knew that smoking was behind her. She turned around and headed back.

Sammy briefly wondered if she ever would leave as she pushed open the bedroom door. The smell of sex and the barman's raw masculinity ignited her system. Just one more fuck before she started her new life. Just one more, she told herself.

12