Bimbos and Trains Ch. 01

Story Info
A demanding customer is taught a lesson.
5.1k words
4.38
141k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers

I strode across the bustling train platform directly to the ticket counter, ignoring the squawks of those waiting in line. I slapped my ticket onto the counter.

"My name is Erin Charmless. This is a ticket for coach, and if you morons think I'm supposed to ride six hours in coach all the way to Chrystal Heights, you've got another think coming. I phoned ahead, so let's get this over with, already."

The girl behind the counter looked harried, but that wasn't my problem. She glanced at the ticket. "Yes, Miss Charmless. We were warned...er, informed that you were coming. A customer service representative has been assigned to you, to ensure you get the service you deserve."

I snorted. "With this outfit, that'll be the day. I'm twenty-four years old...any chance they'll be here before I turn twenty-five?"

The girl offered her sweetest smile. "Miss Moreland will be with you shortly, ma'am. She's aware of your arrival."

I wasn't fooled by the smile, but I let it go. If I started harping on everything, I'd just give myself a headache. Sometimes my job as representative and courier for the art studio was more trouble than it was worth. Yes, I made great money for essentially being nothing more than glorified eye candy, but I had to take this six hour train ride over to Shadow Point every week, and then the six hour ride back to Chrystal Heights as well. At least the studio sent me first class.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man in the next line nudge his friend and tilt his head towards me. His friend turned and looked directly at my boobs, which were obvious despite my business skirt suit.

I gave the friend a don't-waste-your-time look. "To answer your question, yes, they're real," I said. "34D, to answer your next question. Any more questions?"

The first guy said, "Yeah...do you swallow?"

Jerk. I gave him my most superior smile. "Only if you have more than six digits in your savings account, sweetie. Not much chance of that with you, is there?" I loved putting his type in place. Just because I have blonde hair and big boobs, they always assume I'm some sort of bimbo.

The man tried to mumble some sort of reply, but I turned away from him as I spotted a professionally dressed woman in her mid-thirties walking purposely towards me. The dark-haired woman extended her hand.

"Miss Charmless? I'm Gail Moreland. I understand you've had some problems with your seating. If you'll follow me, we'll get you taken care of immediately."

She sounds like someone who knows what she's doing, I thought. A pleasant change, for once. "I hope so, Gail," I said, as I followed her through the crowd. "I seem to have a great deal of trouble getting adequate service from your employees."

"Yes," she said, guiding me onto the train. "I've heard that you've had some complaints. Many complaints, actually."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh, I meant only that the staff have mentioned that you've had numerous complaints."

"Yes," I said. "I'm aware that I can seem very demanding. I may be young, but I have learned that if you want something, nobody is going to give it to you. You have to reach out and take it." We had entered a private boxcar, one apparently not available to the general public.

"Well, Miss Charmless, in this case, your demands for excellence have paid off. Because our first-class seating has been filled, we've allotted you our P.I.A. seat."

I looked at Gail suspiciously. "What's a P.I.A. chair?"

Gail looked surprised. "Did I say P.I.A.? I meant V.I.P. seat. Yes. That's what I meant to say."

She opened a door to a small private booth. There was a plush captain's chair facing towards the front of the train. There was also a television and a stereo in the booth. The quality of the furnishings was obvious.

Gail waved a hand, indicating the plush chair, and I slipped into it without further urging. I could feel myself pleasantly sinking into it. I murmured in satisfaction, "Yes...this is much more to my liking, Gail."

"Oh, it gets better, Erin. May I call you Erin?" she asked.

A slight lurch signaled the train's departure from the station. I hesitated only a second, then answered, "Erin is fine, Gail."

"Thank you, Erin. Now, give me a moment to program the chair...there. Now, you should notice a pleasant difference."

I waited. As the train picked up speed, I finally realized what she meant. "Oh! The chair is vibrating to the rhythm of the train's movement!" I said.

Gail smiled proudly. "Exactly. It's a built-in massager, of sorts. Here, let me wrap your forearms and calves in these sleeves." She proceeded to wrap some light material around my forearms and calves. I wasn't restricted, but I could feel the pleasant vibrations throughout my body now.

"Oh, just so you know, you aren't completely alone in this car. The rest of the car is actually taken up by The Spirals and their entourage. They shouldn't bother you, however."

I rolled my eyes. The Spirals were a rock band of sorts, more famous for their parties than their music. They considered hotel-room trashing an art form, and had been known to destroy items in their rooms just to see how close they could get to their deposit without actually going over. I suspected they played their music loud to hide their lack of talent. I knew they were semi-famous, but I had no urge to meet them. Still, as long as they stayed in their quarters or whatever they were called, things would be fine, and I told Gail so, just to show her I could be cooperative as well.

Gail nodded. "Here are the headphones for the stereo and television. Just push one of these buttons to switch between the two," she said. "Now, I'm going to check on the other passengers. I'll be back later to check on you."

I waved a hand in dismissal. I was feeling pretty comfortable. I heard Gail exit, then realized I needed to use the bathroom. I grumbled, mad at myself for not doing it when I first got here, but got myself out of the chair.

I left the booth and made my way toward a door that looked like it belonged to a bathroom. Just before I got there, a door farther down the hall burst open, accompanied by a sudden blast of loud music. A man stepped out of the room, laughing, then closing the door. He spotted me and raised a hand.

"Wazza, baby!" he said.

I could only stare at the man. He had long black hair, well past his shoulders, and he appeared to be covered with tattoos. He was wearing a black t-shirt with some band name on it. The sleeves had been cut from the t-shirt and there were several holes in his jeans.

Finally I said, "I beg your pardon?"

The man laughed. "I said, 'wazza, baby!' You know, like, hello."

"I see," I said.

"You got nice tits," he said. "Are you here for the party?"

Oh, wonderful. This moron thought I was a groupie. "No, I'm not. I just need to use the bathroom. If you'll excuse me...?" I stepped past the reject into the bathroom.

"Hey!" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you seen an ice machine anywhere?"

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

***

Five minutes later I was back in my chair, eyes closed, just enjoying the massage. The comforting clackity-clack-clack of the train's wheels on the track, magnified slightly by my chair into a soothing massage, made relaxing very easy. I soon drifted off peacefully.

I awoke about 30 minutes later because I couldn't breathe. I sat up and quickly realized why; my blouse was way too tight. I unbuttoned my blouse as quick as I could, and that's when I realized it wasn't my blouse; it was my bra. I blinked in amazement. The cups had been stretched beyond their capacity to endure, and my boobs were swelling over the tops of the cups. I must have yelled as I got to my feet, because Gail was there within seconds.

"Erin? Are you all right, Erin?" she asked. Then she saw me standing there with my blouse open. "Oh," she said. "That happened quicker than I expected." She walked behind me and slipped my blouse off. Then she unclasped my bra, and I felt a surge of release as the unfamiliar weight settled in front of me.

I spun around, still topless, and snatched my blouse from her. "What do you mean, you expected this?!?" I said. I had to wait until my boobs settled after my spin to slip my arms into my blouse. Unfortunately, my boobs had swelled beyond my ability to even pull my blouse together, let alone attempt to button it.

Gail checked the settings on my chair, then nodded. "Yes, the growth happened quicker than I expected, but this is still new technology, so there's going to be a learning curve, I suppose." She looked over at me. "To put it simply, Erin, you're what we call a PIA...a pain in the ass. Your tantrum last week was so disruptive that over a dozen passengers complained. Well, this is our new system for dealing with PIAs. It's actually used mainly to calm down passengers who have been drinking or rowdy teenagers, but it works on demanding, self-obsessed bitches as well."

I flushed at her description of me. "How dare you...!"

Gail cut me off with a gesture. "You know damn well it's true, Erin. Now, for the last half-hour, this chair has been aligning your biorhythms in ways I can't explain, since I don't understand the science of it myself. The bottom line is, your biorhythms are now aligned to the clacking of the train's wheels. Long story short, whenever you are on a train, any train, certain...changes will occur. Changes that you can't stop."

My eyes widened? "What? You can't do that! It's not possible! My company will-"

Gail cut in, "Your company is aware of this. We contacted them after your most recent disruption. They gave us permission to do as we see fit. In fact, they gave us their blessing. They even made a request. Their request should be obvious." She looked at my swelling chest significantly.

I couldn't help it; I blushed. I wasn't going to back down, though. "So, you're saying you're going to make me behave by making my boobs grow? What are you going to do if I swear? Make my ass swell?"

Gail actually laughed. "I already did, but that hasn't taken effect yet, apparently. These changes have nothing to do with making you behave, incidentally. These changes were at the request of your company, which we were happy to comply with, and they're permanent. No, the changes to your behavior should be obvious fairly soon. Your mind and body are still adjusting, so you have a little while to dwell on how unpleasant you've been. You won't have this time in the future, by the way. Once your biorhythms are aligned, it's permanent, so anytime you're standing on a moving train, you'll automatically adjust to your, ah, programmed settings."

I crossed my arms over my swelled boobs. At least, I tried to. They were so ridiculously big, I had no idea how I was going to leave the car. I narrowed my eyes and glared at Gail. "You're crazy if you think I'm going to start behaving in a certain way just because I sat in your chair. Now, you had better find me something to wear or I'm really going to give your passengers something to complain about."

Gail looked at my boobs and nodded. "You're right...you do need something to wear. I have no idea what, though. Let's see...you were a D, right? So DD, E...F! Congratulations...you're soon going to have F-sized boobs, Erin!"

My eyes widened a bit at hearing that. "Going to have...? Gail! You mean I'm not done growing yet?!?" I may have screamed a little. My boobs were so exaggerated as it was, I looked like a stripper. They were borderline cartoonish. I wondered briefly why they had bothered to stop if they were so mad at me, and then it hit me. My company had okayed this treatment, but they wanted to make sure I was still presentable. Cartoonish boobs wouldn't have satisfied their business sense. Still, I was going to be put on display during their art shows and festivals. I couldn't even quit...I needed the money, and they knew it. Bastards.

My hips began to wriggle, and I realized that my ass was starting to swell, and my hips were widening slightly. I giggled, then covered my mouth with my fingers. I hadn't meant to giggle. Then I realized I had uncovered my boobs, so I quickly crossed my arms again. Then I bit my lower lip. My nipples were getting embarrassingly hard. I needed a top, fast.

"Alright, Dale..." I said.

"That's Gail," she said.

"Oh!" I said. "Um, whatever. Gail. Let's go find me a top."

Gail smiled for some reason, then led me out of the booth and down the hall. We stopped in front of the door that the tattooed guy had come out of earlier. The sounds of music and breaking glass could be heard even through the closed door.

"Gail! We can't go here! This is where those Spiral people are!" I said.

Gail said, "That's true, but there's no one else on this car. Besides, with all the big-boobed groupies they have hanging around them, someone is bound to have something that fits you. It looks like you're going to need a skirt real soon as well. That material isn't going to hold your hips in much longer."

The door opened and there stood the same guy I had seen earlier. I caught my breath. I hadn't realized how good-looking he was. He nodded at Gail.

"Wazuuuuuup?" he said.

Gail offered a smile. "I'm fine, Stork. This is Erin. As you can see, she's having some clothing difficulties. Do you suppose you can help her out?"

Stork's head bobbed. "Hey, a wardrobe malfunction, right? I'm totally in touch with that. Janet ain't got nothing on you, though, babe, I mean, like, wow!"

My cheeks burned. I wanted to crawl into a hole and pull the ground in after me. But my nipples were hard and I was so wet, it was embarrassing. I meekly followed Gail into the room.

We walked into a pretty intense party. Music blared from a boom box and the smell of cigarette smoke and spilled beer hovered everywhere. A guy with a shaven head was drinking out of the bottom of a funnel while a giggling girl poured a beer into the top. One guy with red hair had his arms around two girls. He would say something and the girls would laugh. Two girls danced with each other drunkenly, hands all over each other. A guy with a spiky blue mohawk crushed an empty beer can against his forehead and casually tossed the crumpled can into a corner. Several bodies were gathered around a stack of pizza boxes. It was a party-or-die atmosphere, and apparently everyone wished to live.

We made our way through the clouds of smoke and various acts of debauchery. Stork called over some barely dressed over-developed teenybopper and whispered in her ear. She nodded and walked over.

"Hi!" she said. "Stork said you need help getting dressed!"

I rolled my eyes. "I so do not need help getting dressed! I just...umm...need some clothes, that's all."

The teenybopper eyed my blouse's futile effort to cover my huge boobs. I was holding the sides as close together as I could, but that wasn't doing any good. She nodded full agreement.

"Oh, yeah, at the very least. C'mon, I'll get you allllll fixed up. I'm sure we have something, ummm, conservative here. Well, more conservativer than everyone else, anyway."

I could feel the clackity-clack-clack of the train's passage over the rails, and my pussy was responding to every clack. By the time we got into the room, I knew my panties were embarrassingly soaked, but there wasn't anything I could do. At least, not until I wrapped my hands around Gail's neck. I could feel my skirt squeezing my widening hips, and if I didn't get out of it soon, it would go the way of my blouse.

The girl- her name was Jitterbug, of all things- went through an open trunk. She pulled out a few items, shook her head, pulled out a few more, and finally appeared to go with what she found. I was less than pleased.

"A stretchy halter-top and a mini-skirt?!? This is the best you could do?!?"

Jitterbug waved off my protestations. "Oh, don't worry, you're gonna look totally cute. Now, strip, so we can get you dressed."

I started to protest, then realized I didn't really have a choice...there was no place else for me to change. Besides, it wouldn't kill me for Jitterbug to see me naked. Heck, she might even like what she saw. I mentally shrugged and stripped off my now useless skirt suit. Soon I was standing in nothing but pink bikini panties.

"Omigod, you are like totally hot," said Jitterbug. "They are going to be all over you as soon as you leave the room, sweetie."

I giggled at Jitterbug's compliments. I was trying to keep my legs together because I was so wet, and I knew my nipples were hard. I took the clothes from Jitterbug and quickly dressed. Well, sort of dressed. I looked more naked than clothed.

The hot pink halter-top was stretched to capacity, but it was containing my F-sized boobs. They were pressed together and a great deal of cleavage was exposed, but that couldn't be helped. It left my belly bare as well. The bright red skirt was pleated and short, barely covering my ass. It twirled up if I turned too quickly, so I tried to make a mental note to move carefully. I decided to go barefoot, since the sensible shoes I had been wearing would absolutely kill this outfit.

Jitterbug's hands moved over my body familiarly, adjusting and tugging everything into place. Her hand lingered on my hip for a moment as she looked my up and down, making sure I looked presentable. I was so darn aroused that my hips wriggled slightly, and Jitterbug's hand on my hip was distracting me to no end. Not that I did women, but I was so hot right now, it was hard to concentrate.

Jitterbug finally nodded in satisfaction. "It's the best we can do for right now, sweetie. Don't worry; you look great." She took her hand off my hip then and moved toward the door.

My heart started pounding as I realized I had to go back through the party dressed like this. Still, once I got through the party, I could go back to my private chair. All I had to do was walk straight through.

I followed Jitterbug back into the bedlam, trying to keep my eyes on the floor. Unfortunately, I immediately crashed into a male body. I looked up at him and realized he was quite drunk. I could tell partly by his glazed look and partly by the bottle he had in his hand.

"Damn, you're hot!" he said. "Here, have a drink!"

The easiest way to get away from him was to take a drink. I smiled weakly and took a tiny sip from the bottle. His swaying hand knocked it upwards, however, and suddenly a burning stream of acid was pouring down my throat. I dropped the bottle and gasped, coughing, and immediately was surrounded by concerned individuals.

"Damn, Drew, are you trying to kill her?"

"Is she okay?"

"Let her breathe!"

"Holy shit! Look at those tits!"

"She's fine, just swallowed too much."

"Yeah, she's fine!"

I giggled, surrounded by so many sweet guys. They were concerned about me! That was so nice. I got to my feet and everybody clapped. I realized there was music on, and I suddenly felt like dancing. I raised my arms and began to wriggle my hips, and soon everybody was dancing. I had to be kinda careful, because my boobs were jiggling like crazy, but nobody seemed to mind. I was dancing to the rhythm of the train's clackity-clack-clack, and it felt good.

There were a lot of cute guys and girls dancing near me, but suddenly a guy was dancing with me in a way that stood out, because he was good. The guy was really hot, with long black hair and tattoos, and he really knew how to move his body. Suddenly, I remembered that I knew him.

"Oh! You're Stork!" I said.

He nodded. "Waza, baby? Damn, you look good."

I giggled. "Why do they call you Stork?"

His chest puffed out. "Because I'm like a stork. I always deliver."

I blinked. "You deliver? Like, the mail?"

Stork laughed. "No, babies. I've gotten a lot of girls pregnant, so they call me the Stork. You know, the bird that delivers babies?"

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers
12