Binding Contract Ch. 01

Story Info
Medical fetish fiction.
3.5k words
3.58
71.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talmadge was a town nestled south of the state capitol of Wyoming. The little borough was full of families who took pride in their quaint town and their country. Lawns were mowed and windows shined bright on sunny days. Kids played outside and with their fellow neighborhood kids. All seemed to be what is considered picturesque but there was a doctor at a local office wanting more. She wanted to experiment and have fun with a special patient. Her chance was about to come in the door.

It was a warm spring day in early May when Brittany drove her car to the local family practitioner for her annual check-up. She had received a call from the nurse at the office asking her to fast from eating for at least 12 hours prior to her exam for lab work. Nothing out of the ordinary, but as she knew that she could sometimes get queasy from the needles and the female pelvic exam that was sure to take place, she drove nervously and was ready to get this exam over with so she could move on with her day. She had planned a dinner for her and her Husband Abraham that was sure to please them both.

After checking in at the desk she sat back in her chair scrolling through Facebook posts from her friends and family. Nervously looking at the time at the top of her phone what seemed like every 20 seconds willing the clock to pass time quicker. Time was not passing quickly enough for her. Her stomach growled at her. It was angry as she hadn't eaten since 8pm last night and it was now near noon. She tried to settle her stomach and attempted to get her mind off her exam as it lingered back there and stayed. She was thinking about the exam, the gloves, the speculum, and the breast exam. Her mind was going electric with pleasure as she thought, there in her chair, about having cold gloved hands rubbing against her breasts and making her nipples hard with excitement. Thinking about the speculum inside her had her mind wondering if it could be used for purposes other than viewing and probing for pap smears.

Brittany had stopped viewing Facebook as her mind kept going through scenes and scenarios of what passions and fantasies could take place in an office if it was used for fetish purposes. But she shook her head trying to bring herself back into the moment and compose herself for the actual physical. Hearing her name being called by the nurse, Rhonda immediately brought her attention to the present and she stood up to walk towards the hallway that led back to the examining room. As she stood up, Brittany noticed her balance was off. She felt sort of faint but was able to take a second and keep on going. "Mrs. Wundlind, are you okay? Do you need a wheel chair honey?"

"No. I think I will be alright. Have never had that happen before. Probably because I haven't eaten in so long. Didn't want to ruin the blood results by eating."

"Okay. Well, let's get this started. I will have you come over here and step on the scales so we can get your weight. Can you remind me how tall you are, dear?"

"Yeah, I am five foot ten inches. And it looks like I have lost a few pounds which makes me happy."

"Well one hundred fifty pounds looks good on you as you are very fit and athletic Brittany. Your weight is fine. No need to worry about it!" Rhonda was always encouraging to her as long as she had been coming to this office. Which Brittany had counted and was five years now. But this was the first time she had been here for a full physical exam and lab work. Normally she came here for coughs, colds, sprains and strains. She wasn't scared of going to the doctor so much as she was embarrassed that she was turned on by the equipment and thought of being cared for by women.

She loved Abraham very much. He was her whole life. Since it was found out that he couldn't have children and they weren't in a place to adopt in their lives, she and he let their love and passion for each other grow as far as it could. She had never in her life been with a woman but sometimes as she would be too embarrassed to say it, the thought of a threesome had come into her mind.

The two of them walked into the last room on the hallway. She sat down on the cold exam table and started to fidget trying to get comfortable as she knew shortly her legs would be up and she would be bearing it all for her family doctor. The nurse took her vital signs and sat down across from her on the short wheeled stool to ask questions and take notes for her chart. Normal every day questions to her, but private embarrassing questions to Brittany. When was your last period? When did you have your first period? How many sexual partners have you had? Have you ever had a sexually transmitted infection? Have you ever been with someone who has had one? Do you have an active sexual life? Do you have normal bowel movements? Have you had any troubles urinating? All these questions were making her blush and become anxious. Picking up on the cues Brittany exuded, Rhonda proceeded to break from her computer and questioning for that part of the interview to come over and reassure Brittany that she had no judgment and that she just would like for her to answer the questions honestly. "It's just part of a normal adult female physical exam. Have you ever had one of these sweetie?"

"Umm, not that I remember. The last time I had a physical was for Sports in high school. I didn't play in college. I had not become sexually active until I met Abraham and we were married. We have only been active for about eighteen months now. I just get nervous I guess. No one has ever asked me questions like this before. I feel embarrassed."

"No need to be embarrassed. I have only been doing this for a handful of years and the stuff I see and stories I could tell you are far worse than anything you have to say to me. So let's not worry about being embarrassed. We are nearly the same age. I see here on your chart that you are twenty-four. I'm just a few years older than you. I am 29. And unlike you I wasn't a virgin when I got married. So anything you say to me is confidential and I have no judgments about any of my patients. Ready to get this over with?"

"Guess so..." Brittany said as she situated herself once again on the table and proceeded to tell the nurse that she had only one partner, that her husband only had one partner. They both have never had any sexually transmitted diseases. She started having normal periods at age twelve, and that her sexual life was active and mostly fulfilling. She ended with saying that her bowels and bladder had no issues and asked if she could go pee because she was so cold and nervous. Brittany was asked to pee in a cup so labs could be tested on that. Nothing new for Brittany as she was an athlete in high school the school chose her often for 'random' drug screening as she was known to always come up clean and was used as a balancer in with the other students.

After she returned to the exam room the table had been modified and the stirrups were up and a gown and sheet were on the table waiting. She knew what she had to do. Mostly in her mind she was ready. But there were parts that were nervous and also excited. When she had went to pee, she noticed how wet she had become just from the time she had been there. She blushed as she had to wipe all that away for a clean urine sample. Already she could feel that the wet sensation was coming back to her and it hadn't been but a couple minutes. She disrobed slowly, as she wanted to feel the cold hit her breasts and abdomen. Folding her clothing up and putting it on the chair in the room, she covered herself up what she could with the gown and then used the sheet over that to keep warm and have some sort of privacy.

It seemed like forever but eventually a soft knock came at the door and both Rhonda and Dr. Keenworthy came in. Brittany straightened up and grabbed hold of her coverings even tighter as they approached her. Shaking Dr. Lucy Keenworthy's hand was like touching silk sheets on a bed. She always was beautiful and had the best smelling perfume on that just made Brittany intoxicated and lust after a woman. Although she would never tell her husband or anyone else about it, she had been the only woman who Brittany had secretly wished to experiment with sexually.

The greetings and pleasantries aside, Dr. Keenworthy told Brittany that her nurse said that she was experiencing anxiety symptoms and that if it was alright with her, Rhonda would stay with them in the room for the duration of her exam and lab work. Brittany agreed. Dr. Lucy asked that she take some deep breaths as she listened to her lungs on all fields and then moved to her chest to listen to her heart beat and race as she was both scared and aroused. A concerned look came across Dr. Lucy's face but she pressed on, asking Brittany to lie back onto the table so she could examine her abdomen. Listening and palpating all normal areas caused her to jerk in reflex as she was ticklish. She had never been touched with such soft hands it made her even wetter as the doctor kept on examining her hips and thighs down to her toes. All was good. She was asked to take the sheet and gown off and stand up next to the table. Again, Brittany got light headed and started to stumble. She was caught by the both of them and straightened up so she could get her bearings to stand on her own. "Are you okay Brittany? Do you need to sit back down?"

"If you wouldn't mind, I think that would be an okay thing. I would like to lie back down. I don't feel so good." Brittany said as the room spun around making her want to vomit although she had no food in her to get up. The two women helped her naked body back up onto the table. Her vision kind of blacked out but she could hear them talking and a door shutting. Not knowing what was happening she tried to set up and find out what was going on. When she tried to set up, she felt she couldn't. She was too weak and was easily made to lie back down by one hand of the doctor who still stood by her side watching over her.

The door opened and Rhonda returned with a pole, IV fluids and an IV start kit. She saw all of this as her vision had cleared and she started to panic. Noticing the panic Dr. Lucy reassured her that because she was fasting and had not eaten or drank in so long that her body was most likely dehydrated. "Rhonda told me this happened earlier. I won't proceed with your physical exam until you have some fluids in and we know you will be safe to drive home. You did drive yourself, right?"

"Yeah, I did. I am okay. I feel better already. I think we can skip the needles part. I will be fine. I probably got up too quick." Regaining some of her strength, Brittany sat up and wanted to get dressed to go home, forgetting that she hadn't even done most the exam.

"I don't think it is a good idea. You need to lie back down here and get some fluids in you and after we get your blood for labs, you can have a snack in here while you get ready to go home. And, we haven't even done your whole exam yet. Not even half. Okay? I assure you that if it is a needle that you are scared of, don't be. You can look over here at me and not even know that she would be sticking you with one. Okay? Just look over here in my eyes and we can get this little part over with. You're going to be alright I will take care of you." The sincere caring spirit and love that Dr. Lucy showed Brittany melted her anxieties and warmed her heart as her hand was being held and her hair stroked around her face. Dr. Lucy had the best bedside manner of any practitioner she had ever had. She completely relaxed and opened herself up to Lucy and Rhonda in that vulnerable state and let go to be cared for. It was the hardest thing she had ever done but little did Brittany know it was only the start to what would soon become a profitable relationship between all parties involved.

The IV went in and the labs were drawn with no problems. Just like she had said, Brittany didn't feel the needle as much as she would have if she would have been looking at it and stressing over it. The cold saline flushed and flowed through her veins. Her whole body chilled at the sensation and her nipples became hard and erect as she became aware that she was naked in an exam room with two other attractive caring women who are just looking at her lay on the table getting ready for her pelvic exam.

She lay there, but still weak from the near fainting episode she didn't feel like she could move her body. She closed her eyes and tried to relax for what felt like only a few seconds. It had been over twenty minutes. Half of the liter of saline had already been in Brittany's body and her blood pressure had finally started to become normal. She didn't realize that there had been cardiac electrodes had been placed on her chest and body to do an EKG. They had been monitoring her heart since they had her on the table for the IV. What Brittany didn't realize is that she did pass out, but because she was stable and with her practitioner at that time, they did all the labs and tests that they would do at an emergency room. Everything showed normal or related to dehydration. The saline was opened wide and let to drop in at a full stream instead of drops at a time. When she started to come to, she was in the stirrups but was fully dressed. The IV was still hooked up and Rhonda was sitting right beside her monitoring her vital signs every five minutes and making sure that she was doing okay.

"Brittany, how do you feel? You took a short nap here with us. We went ahead and did your physical exam so you wouldn't have to wait or worry about it. Its lunch hour here at the office, and Dr. Keenworthy has asked that I sit here with you until you eat and can show me that you are able to leave on your own devices. Do you think you are ready to eat a snack for me? I have juices and various crackers and cookies here for you to choose from." Brittany looked up and saw a tray full of cheese crackers and cookies and juices waiting for her. She took some and ate. Not feeling queasy anymore, she ate quickly to feel better.

"I see the IV is still in. Can I get it removed? I feel like I am ready to go home. You said that the exam was done already. Did it go okay? Is everything alright? Can you tell me what happened to me? How did I get dressed?" The questions came out nearly all at once with no breaks in between. Rhonda sat there listening intently as Brittany got anxious and confused all at the same time again.

"Your IV can be removed once I see you can do simple tasks on your own. Yes the exam was done already, and we ran a few extra tests on you just to make sure everything was okay, and it was. Your heart was in an arrhythmia that we will want to monitor just to make sure it was due to stress and anxiety from being here but we can discuss that at your follow up visit. The exam went well. No problems were noticed. Your pap smear results will be given to you at your follow up as well. Everything is alright with you right now. You had us scared for a minute, but we feel it was dehydration on the part of your body as to why you fainted on us. We dressed you after your exam. You don't have anything we haven't seen before and won't see again. Hope that is okay. Figured you would be more comfortable in your own clothes versus a gown. You can leave shortly after you eat and I re check your blood pressure. Is that okay?" Hearing the answers come out so professionally and clearly Brittany felt at ease and smiled actually. Her blood pressure was good and everything was okay. Brittany stood up and walked out with the nurse to the desk to get her appointment card for her follow up. Rhonda said she would call her later to make sure she was okay and that she looked forward to seeing her in a few days.

Brittany got into her car, feeling weak, but not nearly as bad as she had earlier when she passed out. On the drive home, she got a text from Abraham asking how she was and how her appointment went. She said she would tell him later and that she was driving home. He agreed and while she drove home her vaginal area ached and felt violated. She attributed it to the pelvic exam. Nothing she couldn't handle as far as pain, but would definitely ask Rhonda when she called. Making mental note to do so, she drove through the McDonald's drive through to get a coke and sandwich so she could eat and have the energy for the rest of the day ahead of her.

At dinner, Brittany and Abraham talked about her day. He had been called by the physician and asked to keep an eye on her because of what had happened. He knew about most of what had happened, but not all and was asked to accompany her to her follow up exam. He was concerned as to why and she said that she truly didn't know. But the card for the follow up was on the fridge so he could make sure he was able to come.

Rhonda called Brittany to check and the response was that she felt tired from the day and she felt like she needed to sleep so much more. She told Rhonda that although she felt better in some ways she felt weak and fatigued overall. She asked why her vaginal area ached, what she could do for the pain, and how long did she think it would last? Rhonda reassured her that because she had her first ever pelvic exam, the pain was most likely from the speculum and pap smear. She could take Tylenol or ibuprofen for pain, and that the pain should go away by tomorrow. Satisfied with the results, Brittany hung up the phone and told Abraham that she needed to go to bed. He told her he would check on her often and that she should rest well.

During her sleep, Brittany had the strangest dream. Brittany dreamed that when she was in for her exam that Dr. Lucy had fondled her breasts and used the speculum to probe and then she used her gloved hand to rub her clitoris to orgasm. She awoke ten hours later in the early morning of the next day in a cold sweat and noticing that her clitoris was throbbing and needing attention. She rolled over and started to rub and fondle Abraham's penis and scrotum. She noticed it twitch and start to respond to her touch. He started waking up and rubbing her body back as he knew what was coming. It was a pleasant surprise to him as normally he did the waking up to get what he wanted. It was the most intense passionate session they had in quite some time. Going back to bed, they laid in the glory of the passion of what happened throughout the day.