Binding My Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
My slut gets bound and tied for our first time.
3.6k words
4.06
27k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a prelude to the "slut's surprise" story, which falls between the main story and the Epilogue. Please read Part 1 hereand Part 2 here. Thank you for reading!


I stand up and begin stroking my cock, which is covered in cum and saliva, but almost completely soft. You lick your lips, wanting to help, and I chuckle, but move in close so you can take the head in your mouth. I let out a groan as you attack your job with renewed fervor, flicking your tongue across the incredible sensitive skin of the head of my cock, and sucking hungrily as my cock slowly begins to grow. After a few minutes of your attention I am fully hard again, but have to grab your hair to pull your mouth from my cock as you do not want to stop.

"My, you do love cock, my little cum slut," I mockingly say to you.

"Yes Master, I love your cock. It's what I need so badly," you mutter forlornly as I move away instead of giving it back. You suddenly feel me grab your legs and pull you back, tightening the slack I gave you while you sucked my cock, and readjusting your bindings at the foot of the bed to ensure you do not move where I do not want you to.

Suddenly you feel a sharp pain accompanied by a crack as my hand slaps your ass full on, making you moan loudly as that particular pain has become synonymous with pleasure for you. I leave my hand where it lands, and begin rubbing your ass, which is a bright shade of red, and then begin moving it down between your legs. Our cum is coating your lips and thighs, as well as dripping from your lips, so I rub it all over your thighs, and then pull back to smack your pussy.

"Oh fuck!" you cry loudly, as you feel my hand come down with a sharp stinging sensation that makes your pussy begin to gush again with arousal, as you beg "Thank you Master, again Master, please Sir"

I slap you one, two, three more times, each time upwards to catch your clit. The final time I leave my hand there, and use my forefinger to rub your clit in slow circles. You snap your head back and let out a moan as the mix of our cum begins soaking my hand while your arousal builds.

Suddenly, my hand moves away, leaving you panting for more. You let out a low whimper, wanting my hand back, and begin moving your head and ass around, trying to figure out where I am. All of a sudden you feel something pressed to your clit again, and immediately buzz to life on full power.

"YEEEESSSSSS!!!!" you scream as the Bullet is pressed hard against your clit, it's high powered vibrations making your pussy drip with your slick juices.

I quickly apply the strap that will keep it in place, and then you feel me climb up on the bed, kneeling behind you. You feel me press my cock to your pussy lips, and move it up and down your lips, as if I was fucking you, but not sliding inside. After a few times like this, my cock moves away, only to be replaced by my hand a moment later.

You feel my hand rubbing, and then probing your entrance, driving you wild with the sensations with no control over when and how they happen. You feel my hand slowly slip away, and as the pleasing sensations ebb away, you let out a breath you had been holding, wishing for more.

You let out a gasp when I slide two cum slicked fingers into your ass, and begin fingering it slowly. You are seeing stars at the sudden but incredible feeling of fingers sliding in and out of your tight hole, spreading you wide again. You feel my cock move back up to your pussy, sliding along the lips in slow fucking motions in rhythm with my fingers, occasionally letting the head rub your clit.

After a few minutes of sliding my fingers in and out of your ass, you hear me spit and only have a moment to register what is going to happen before you feel a third finger plunge in, making you scream your pleasure again. I begin to speed up my fingers and my cock, my fingers quickly spreading your asshole wider while my cock slides into you a couple of times and frequently nudges your clit, making you moan each time, while my cock gets slick with our cum.

Then, without warning, I use my other hand to drag my cock roughly back along your lips, while my fingers slide out of your ass and press your ass down. You feel my cock, covered in your cum, press against your entrance, but it only takes a bit of pressure before the head presses past your sphincter and you feel almost half of my length press into your ass before it is slowed from further progress.

As my cock rests there, buried halfway into your ass, you try to catch your breath, but the sensation of my cock in your ass, spreading your hole, so tight I can feel your pulse through your skin, makes you shiver on the brink of orgasm.

I slowly pull out, and it is like the person on the brink of a cliff, so close to the edge that only a slight push is needed to send them over and that is all it takes before your body is shaking with spasms as your orgasm drowns you with incredible pleasure. I feel my legs get drenched as you squirt over and over, covering your thighs, the bed, and my legs.

I do not let your orgasm stop me, as I pull almost all the way out and then push back in, the repeat the same a couple of more times until I am buried all the way in. The sensation of my cock spearing into your ass deeper and deeper only prolongs your orgasm, making your body shake and your voice weaken with every moan and scream of pleasure.

Once my cock is in fully, I let it rest there as your orgasm finally begins to subside. I rub your lower back softly, encouraging you to catch your breath. While we hold our positions, I can feel your ass tightening around my cock, and I lean down to scoop up a bit of your slick cum from my legs and rub it around your asshole, letting the liquid slip past your sphincter and drain in around my cock.

As you feel the liquid surrounds my cock, you begin to slowly pull your ass away, and let my cock pull out nice and slow. Most of the handful of liquid covers my cock, but the rest makes your asshole and canal nice and slick, so that when you push back hard, there is not nearly as much resistance. I grab your hips once I am buried deep in you again, and begin sliding in and out at my own pace.

I go slowly at first, letting my cock adjust to the warm tightness of your ass, but soon your moans and curses of pleasure spur me on and I begin thrusting my cock deep into your ass. As my speed increases, our bodies start slapping together, my balls smacking against your pussy lips and your ass tightening around my cock every time I pull out, even as it opens to me on every thrust in.

I keep thrusting hard, trying to hold out and take my mind off your superbly tight ass, but the tightness and the warmth of it when coated in your juices makes it almost impossible to think about anything else. After a few minutes you begin to shove your ass back as I am thrusting in, making our bodies slam together and shoving my cock even deeper into your tight ass, and before long I hear you voice rising as you begin to edge ever closer to another mind blowing orgasm.

I dig my fingers into your hips and begin to drive my cock harder and harder into your ass, feeling your approaching orgasm tighten your ass and making for more resistance until I feel my cock twitch and spasm. I drive my cock one last time hard into your ass, going as deep as I can, and then explode as your ass tightens around my cock while it shoots load after load of cum. Feeling me explode triggers your own orgasm, and I hear the headboard crack a little as you let out a loud, animalistic scream of pleasure. Your ass tightens over and over on my now softening cock, which forces the load of cum to begin leaking out from around my cock.

"Oh fuck, Oh god, Oh my fucking god," you curse, as your body pulses with pleasure.

As my cock continues to lose its erection, the tightening of your ass pushes it out, and as it finally slips out an ooze of cum follows it, which slides down over your taint, then your pussy lips, before dripping off your clit onto the bed.

Still kneeling behind you, I lean down, laying my head on the small of your back while I catch my breath. After a minute like this, I force myself back up, untie each of your bindings while being very careful to not hurt you, and gather you into my arms. I carry you to the next bedroom over in our suite, where the bed is clean and fresh, and then I light some candles so that your favorite scents fill the air. I lay you on the bed, crawl in beside you, and pull you into my arms, holding you and whispering in your ear how much I love you, and how you were a good girl, repeating myself over and over as you fall asleep in my arms feeling loved, cared for, exhausted, very well used, but most importantly blissfully happy that I am proud of you for being a good girl.

------
Epilogue

You open your eyes, taking in the beautiful spring morning, and stretch out in bed. You look around the room, at first wondering where I am, then remembering I was staying at the hotel last night. You pull the light blanket aside, taking in the crumpled sheets that dried under you from our fun before I left, and giggle at the freshly growing wet spot under you now. You move your hand down to your breasts, wondering if they have changed, as you pinch your nipples a little making sure they are nice and hard.

Once done there, you let your hand wander down over your stomach, pausing to give a slow circular rub, before moving down to your mound. You feel carefully, making sure that the waxing you had the afternoon before is still perfect, with not a single hair left, even going to far as to reach around to check your ass for any stray hairs, moving the string from the anal beads this way and that as you look.

You smile, knowing I would not have sent you to someone who could not do the job perfectly, and then let your hands wander. One hand moves to your clit, touching gently as first, and then rubbing a little more roughly as your pussy grows excited. The other hand moves around to the back and gently, but slowly, pulls on the string attached to the stopper on the anal beads. As you pull, the beads slowly come pop one at a time out of your ass, each time causing you to moan.

Once the last of the beads comes out, you feel your ass begin to close up, and quickly coat your index finger in juice from your now dripping pussy and slide it into your ass up to the second knuckle. As you finger slides in, you let out a shiver and then moan as you slide your index finger of your other hand into your pussy. You slowly move them both in and out, letting your pleasure build at a soft, pleasant pace. You slowly begin to speed up as the pleasure you feel begins to flicker and spread throughout your body. You hear a click and look up, gasping as an attractive blond looks down at you from the door as your fingers are buried in your holes.

"Sir will be pleased that you are starting off today nice and wet," she says.

She walks around to the side of the bed you are facing, and kneels down in line with your mound. You look down at her, pleading with your eyes, until she lowers her mouth and begins licking and sucking on your clit. You go back to fingering your ass and pussy, trying not to get in her way, and quickly build to an incredible orgasm. You let a loud moan out, as you begin to squirt while your body shakes with pleasure, barely missing the blond. As the last wave of pleasure you scream "Oh yes!" before collapsing in a heap on the bed.

Your fingers slip out of their respective holes and the blond gives a last kiss to your clit, then pats your stomach and gives you a kiss on the lips before standing up and looks down on you, suddenly all business.

"I think you should hop in the shower and get cleaned up, I will get some breakfast made for you and then we can get started with everything we need to do today." The blond advises, before slipping out of the room.

"I need coffee!" You yell behind her, petulantly.

She peeks back in, looking at you seriously, and reminds you "You know what Sir said about caffeine while you are pregnant!" before slipping back out.

"Master's pet!" you scream, which only earns you agreement, at which time you throw the beads half-heartedly at the door, though they don't even make it the length of our bed. You pull yourself up and out of bed, looking in the mirror, seeing the subtle signs of your pregnancy, but know that no one else will notice today. You will glow, especially with the incredible start to the day, and no one will question why.

You slip into the shower, turning the water on nice and hot, letting it run down the length of your body, and clean yourself thoroughly, knowing your Master may very well check and punish you later if you are not diligent in the task. You only lightly clean your thick brown hair, natural coloring as I have demanded, knowing that the salon is the first stop after breakfast, and step out to dry off. You slip on the thin silk robe, not caring who is in the house, as you glide down the stairs to the kitchen.

A few friends are there, and each gives you a big hug, while many of the men give your nipples a bit of a pinch, and one woman gives you a deep kiss and your clit a quick rub.

"You know what Sir said," my pet warns everyone, turning from the stove to serve you breakfast, which you eat ravenously. You are just eating your last bite when you see a wrapped box with an envelope leaning on it saying nothing but "My slut, my Queen". You drop your fork, and look around, noticing everyone eyes are on you and they are all smiling. Your heart is in your throat as you slide off the stool and slowly walk over to it, unsure if you are excited or scared by it.

You run your hands softly along the thin paper wrapping, and then pick up the envelope. You open it with shaking hands, and on the front of the letter, holding it folded closed, is a card that says "Open the box first" in my handwriting. You hesitate for only a moment, then open the box and look inside. There are four drawstring bags and a smaller unwrapped plain white box with no store markings, each numbered differently, from one to five. You look up at everyone and they are merely smiling, watching as you look into the box.

You pick up the letter and take off the card, unfolding the letter so you can read.

Hello my little slut,

I hope you have had a good morning. I commanded my pet to help you however she could and I know she would not disobey. If you are reading this, then the box is already opened in front of you and you are seeing your gifts. I trust you will do as I command.

Bag number one contains something that dates to the first few weeks of our relationship. The first toy I ever thought of buying you was nipple clamps, as I despised the uncontrollable pain that clothespins caused you. These are set to a very low setting, and will be secured in place for the remainder of the day.

You open the bag and see beautiful silver nipple clamps, a style you know are perfect for during pregnancy, and they are attached by a chain to two each other and connected to the bra inserts you were planning to wear anyway. You return to the letter.

Bag number two contains something that you will keep in unless I say otherwise. When we first met, you only had one toy, and while your collection has grown, I know you still love your tail more than anything. This will allow you to wear a tail all day, and every day.

You open bag number two excitedly and pull out a thick butt plug attached to a thin red foxtail that is curved, perfectly fitted to curve between your legs and tickle your pussy and clit. You hold it and rub it, so happy because of your love of foxes, and pet the fur, before putting it down and going back to the letter, now reading aloud.

Bag number three, my slut, is something you will wear today, in addition to the clothing and collar you are already planning on.

You drop the letter and grab bag number 3, the smallest of them all, opening it to take out a beautiful silver chain with purple hearts, at one end is the symbol for BDSM, and the other is the figures of two lovers intertwined, with one of the male's hands on the stomach and the other on the neck with his arm draped between her breasts. You smile realizing the figures are modeled after one of our favorite positions. You grow confused, though, as it is far too big for your neck.

"It's a waist chain that locks around and then the rest hangs down." my pet tells you, ever factual, as she sips a cup of coffee.

You pick up the letter again, excited to find out what surprises are in store for the package and the last bag.

Box numbered four is what you will wear until tomorrow morning. The only time they will be removed is by my command. They are made to fit the day I have planned perfectly. My pet will help you get them in place, as I have shown her how I expect them to be worn.

You pick up the box, which is light, and put it on the counter next to the plate with the last few bites of your now forgotten breakfast, and open it. Your eyes go wide as you take in the contents, and then slowly pick up the first piece. It is a black demi cup bra that will very clearly give you the cleavage your dress is designed for, but not much else as your nipples will be a good inch or two above the lace trim of the cup. You grimace at the thought of people seeing your undoubtedly hard nipples that will be visible through the fabric of your dress.

Next you pick up a sheer pair of crotchless panties which have a bow halfway along the opening to the pussy, which makes you look at my pet in puzzlement after trying to figure out what it might mean.

"The tail needs to be held in," the woman who kissed you says before my pet can answer, almost like it should have been obvious. You smile, knowing your Master has thought of everything, and look again, noticing a similar opening on the back side, with another bow holding it closed, and just blush a deep crimson knowing everyone is thinking about later this evening. You return to the letter to divert your attention.

The final bag is to be brought with you to the ceremony, my slut, and given to me after our vows. You are not to look inside. You are not to let it leave your presence from the moment you arrive until you give it to me. The only other person who may hold it is your Maid of Honor.

I am excited beyond words to marry my slut, but even more so to finally make one of your deepest, darkest, and most erotic fantasies come true. You may have been wondering why so many of our past play partners are there. They will be joining us tonight along with some hand-picked friends to help us celebrate our first night as husband and wife. I love you my cumslut, my beautiful radiant queen, and mother of my child. Now go put on your wedding dress and prepare for a day and night you will never forget...

Your Master

You blush a deep crimson, thinking there is only one fantasy you have that I could mean, and feel your pussy grow damp at the mere thought of that fantasy coming true on your wedding night.

To be continued...