Binding Tiffany Ch. 01

Story Info
A willing slave finds a new master she will never let go.
2.5k words
4.27
16.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

In the Beginning

It all started online. He wasn't much of a ladies man, and was all together rather unlucky in love. Divorced, single for over 5 years, the textbook definition of the solitary man. He hated hanging out in bars, and had no use for empty, meaningless sex, so as many like him, he got into online games to pass the lonely hours of his nights. He tried to be social with people in the game world, but he felt like he was just going through the motions and most people seemed to have little interest in getting to know who he really was.

During one of those late night gaming sessions, a young woman was complaining she was bored in chat, and figuring he would give one more shot at being social, he invited her to come play with him for a while. To his amazement, she agreed and they spent the next few hours talking a little, and having fun.

The next night, she started talking to him again, teasing him slightly in her own cute little way and being rather open about her sexuality. Before he knew how it happened, they were in a secluded place in the game, and their conversation was going back and forth between science, philosophy, and sex. They just sat and talked for hours, the game forgotten.

It wasn't until a day or two later that she made a confession. She was really starting to like him, but wasn't sure how he would react. In the middle of a very erotic talk about bondage, she came right out and told him that she used to be a porn star. Her sudden admission caught him off guard, and she pressed on, seemingly wanting to tell him every little thing about her that presumably, people had looked down on her for in the past. She was taken aback when her confessions didn't even phase him. Then he surprised her with a confession of his own, telling her that she was close to waking up a part of him that had been locked away for a very long time. Their conversation continued, and she made it her personal mission to finish breaking through his walls.

He was amazed how quickly she did just that. In the matter of a few hours, she had his resolve all but broken. She was very skilled at getting her way, but more than that, he needed her to be the one to break through. Needed her to be the one he had searched for, the one that could handle the full, unchained power of his love. She spoke of what she was looking for, BDSM was a big part of who she was and she needed someone capable of being her master. She could see his pain clearly in the words he spoke to her, and she knew once that pain was gone there would be no limit to the heights they could reach. The only thing she could do at that moment was promise him she would make up for those five years starting with the first time they could be together.

As time passed, they became closer and he started to believe he had finally found the one he had been searching for. She was unlike any woman he had ever spoken to and he was taken not only by her beauty, but her spirit as well. She had this way about her, carefree yet pragmatic, romantic in one breath, then slutty in the next. The only problem was that she lived so far away. By their second night talking, he knew it was going to be difficult. She was in his thoughts more and more and he felt himself slowly coming back from the darkness that had been surrounding him. Her smile alone, capable of driving away the shadows.

She told him that for the right person, she would happily travel half way around the world and not give it a second thought. This admission both thrilled and terrified him. He was amazed that she seemed to feel about him the same way he felt about her, yet scared that he was unworthy, that if she looked closely enough, she would turn from him just like his few previous lovers.

When he told her this, she wanted to run... Run right to him and wrap her arms around him. Deciding then that he was, without a doubt the master she needed, she began making her plans. She would go to him, she would be his, and take that horrible pain away. Now it was just a matter of finishing her plans. She was so close she could almost feel him touching her, almost see him waiting for her beyond the crowd...

* * *

There he is... The only thought in her mind when she first catches sight of him across the crowded terminal. He sees her in that same instant, and their eyes lock. She tries to hurry to him, to feel the sweet embrace of his arms for the first time, but the crowd of people slow her progress.

A loud mouthed businessman talking on his cell phone bumps into her, nearly knocking her over without even noticing. Her eyes flash with anger as she turns to chastise the oblivious man, but the harsh comment dies on her lips. She lost sight of him... Turning this way and that, frantically trying to locate the man she'd been waiting to see, but he is gone.

Did he leave? Does he not wish to see me after all? Dread creeps into her stomach as these thoughts spin around her mind. Suddenly, there are arms wrapping around her waist and a kiss soft as a summer's breeze on her neck. Relaxing into his arms, she starts breathing again. Slowly he turns her around to face him.

Once more, their eyes meet. Both try to say hello but fail as their lips come together for the first time, the agony of waiting melted away by their passion. It seemed like the whole rest of the world had faded as well; the kiss lingered on for what felt like hours.

She felt dizzy as she leaned back, breaking the kiss. The rest of the world came rushing back into existence as she regained her composure. Her eyes try to drink in the sight of him, a small pang of disappointment when she notices he is a little over weight, but it's gone with the next breath.

They make their way out of the terminal, not even noticing the stares and hushed comments as people recognize her. In no time at all, the car is shuttling down the road, the terminal forgotten, save for the lingering feelings of that kiss. It is late in the evening, and it had been a very busy and stressful day so they decide to stop at a hotel for the night.

Finding a suitable hotel some twenty miles from the terminal, he quickly dashes inside to make arrangements for their stay. Key card in hand, he returns to the car shaking his head in disbelief at the beautiful woman in his passenger seat. He pops open the trunk, picking up a few of her bags before opening her door and leading her to their room.

As soon as the hotel room door closed behind them, she intended to make good on her promise. He did not noticed how quickly she slipped out of her clothes as he had been finding a place for the luggage. Caught totally off guard by the sight of her perfect body mere inches away, she is easily able to over power the much larger man, and push him down to the bed before he even realizes what's happening.

Her passion consumed her as she virtually tore the clothes from his body. He tries to speak, but is interrupted by her kiss. The look in her eyes saying; "No words..."

She had planned what she was going to do to him for weeks. Not normally one to plan things, she found it helped ease the waiting. Seeing him now however, laying beneath her, the plan was forgotten.

Reluctantly breaking their kiss, she slowly slides down his body, delighting in the feel of their skin touching, knowing the effect it is having on him. She felt his hard cock before she saw it, and quickly she reached for it. It felt like steel wrapped in silk, throbbing in her hand and she started planting soft little kisses along the length of his shaft before taking just the head into her mouth.

The instant she did this, she felt his whole body tense, and a moan filled with agony escaped him. The raw emotion in that moan made her shudder, and silently she vowed to remove all traces of that pain from his life. Slowly swirling her tongue around , she took more and more of him into her mouth, her hand finding its way to his balls, and starting to tease and tickle them slightly.

She made slight slurping sounds as she pleasured him, mixed in with her sexy little "mmm". She knew she was driving him crazy, maybe a little too fast so she slowed her pace, and ran her teeth lightly against his cock as she let it pop out of her mouth. Her pussy was gushing wet and needed some attention while she let him cool down a little. She climbed back up the length of his body and straddled his head, almost forcing him to start licking her sweet little treasure.

His big strong hands reached up, grabbing her soft ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly as his tongue was exploring the gentle folds of her pussy. At first, he was content with kissing and licking around, not actually touching her swollen clit or dripping hole. Her frustration was building as he teased her, she started trying to grind down on his face, but just then she felt the tip of his tongue slip inside her. She let out a muffled groan as he probed deeper into her, trying to drink every last drop of her juices. The feeling was intense, and her first orgasm was building deep within her. He seemed to know the moment before it over took her, and he pressed his nose into her aching little clit that he had ignored completely up till this point. The power of her climax increased ten-fold right at the moment it started to take her. She cried out his name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, and her pussy erupted like a soft pink volcano, shooting a stream of her sweet cum down his throat. Her hands had grabbed onto his hair, and she pulled his long brown locks to force his mouth and tongue to go even further. He didn't let up at all as she came, and she was only slightly aware that he had slipped a finger inside her, making slow circles, feeling the walls of her sex spasm.

He kept right on licking and sucking, wanting to drink even more of her. She wasn't expecting another orgasm so soon after the first, but none the less, it started building. He removed his finger so he could get his tongue even deeper inside her than before and she was happily grinding down, soaking his beard with her juices. Again, he could tell the moment right before she went over the edge, but this time his shoved his cum coated finger deep in her ass. She stopped moving, stopped breathing, everything stood still as her hands pressed into the wall to hold her steady. The most intense climax of her life was ripping through her, mind and body. She felt her cum shooting out of her with the intensity of a broken damn that didn't seem likely to ever stop. The room started to spin, and before she could notice or care, blackness over took her.

When her eyes opened, she didn't know if hours had passed or seconds. Slowly she focused on the man laying next to her. She laughed slightly at the sight of him, his hair, face, beard, and neck were all drenched with her cum, and she could smell the sweet scent of it radiating from him. He seemed lost in thought, studying her face. Sliding one arm underneath her small limp body, he pulls her on top of him. Instinctively, she spreads her legs as she moves, knowing that it is finally time for their bodies to join. She leans down to start kissing and licking her cum from his face and lips. She feels his cock pulsating against her pussy and with a slight angling of her hips, his swollen cock head enters her. She kisses him deeply then, their tongues intertwined. All the while she slides slowly down on his wonderful cock, increasing the depth of penetration as their kissing grows more passionate. It took all of her control to keep from slamming down on him and fucking him like a woman possessed. She knew there would be plenty of time for that later. This time was for him.

His hands roamed all over her as she continued to engulf his throbbing member. It seemed he didn't know what part of her to touch first. From her ass, to her hips, then tracing up along her sides, stopping briefly massaging her breasts. Finally his hands stopped moving when they reached her face, he looked up at her as if he expected she would vanish as he awoke from a dream. Not able to hold back any more, she takes the last few inches of him inside, and starts to contract her muscles, gently milking him and making quiet little sloshing noises.

His eyes roll back into his head as she pleasures him with her body. Hands dropping from her face to her shoulders, then to her hips. He slowly starts rocking her back and forth, setting the pace for her to fuck him. Her fingers lightly play with his chest hair, and she starts moving her hips a little faster. She sees the look of pure joy on his face, and knows he now belongs to her completely, every bit as much as she belongs to him. Every movement bringing them new sensations, the pace slowly building in tempo, the sounds of their love making take on an almost musical quality. She could swear somewhere in the distance a symphony was building toward its climax in time with theirs, and that's when she felt it. The power of his energy engulfed her like the wings of some great beast folding around her. She felt safe and terrified at the same time. Sparks seemed to dance along her skin, urging her to increase her speed and now she was bouncing up and down on his cock, trying to tear the orgasm from him though the sheer force of her will. His arms encircled her, pulling her body down, pressed to his and with cries that sounded almost like a roar, they came together. She bathed his cock in the flow of her cum, and she felt him shoot off like a shot-gun, pumping her so full that his cum started leaking out of her.

Breath heaving, covered in sweat and cum, they collapse into each other and both drift off to sleep, satisfied and content, with his cock still buried deeply inside her where it belongs.