Binding Tiffany Ch. 02

Story Info
They start exploring their new roles.
3.3k words
4.23
9.2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The Next Morning

Sunlight filled the room, bathing the two in a soft glowing light as they slept, bodies entwined. Her head resting on his chest, rising and falling with the rhythm of his breathing, she had spent the whole night laying on top of him. When she woke, her first thought was that his cock had slipped out of her sometime during the night. Carefully shifting her body off of his, she looked over at the source of pleasure she felt mere hours ago. He was slightly aroused in his sleep, his member standing up proudly as she stared. It was then she noticed the mess, the hair surrounding his manhood was matted with their dried cum, and most of what he pumped into her had leaked out while they slept leaving his cock and balls looking used and neglected. She couldn't allow that.

He awoke to an odd, yet pleasant feeling. His eyes slowly open slightly, squinting against the morning sunlight, and he sees the most wonderful sight. She is kneeling between his legs, the sunlight making her hair look like liquid gold. Leaning down, she softly cleaned the dried cum from his cock, balls, and ass with her tongue. He laid back, head spinning, wanting to shout his thanks for her at the top of his lungs for the whole world to hear.

As soon as he recovered from what he could only call the best wake up ever, his mind started racing. He needed to match or surpass the feelings she was causing him and there was only one thing he could think of to do so. He was still new to the whole slave/master experience, she was after all his first slave. She had given a very extensive list of things she likes and things she loves, he had also done a lot of research online and in books, wanting to be the best master she ever had. Given how wonderful she just made him feel, he decided to indulge one of her fetishes that he had never tried before.

With a smile that could only be seen in his eyes, he instructs her to follow him into the room's small bathroom where he has her lay down in the bathtub. Taking hold of his half hard cock, he aims it at her chest and proceeds to cover her with his thick stream of golden piss. He can't help but smile visibly as she opens her mouth to taste it for the first time. He notices that she had reached between her legs to play with herself, and so he takes aim, splashing the last of his piss all over her beautiful little pussy. When his stream is done, she sits up to greedily lick the last few drops from him.

He reaches down, gently stroking the side of her face, making her smile. Taking a handful of her hair, he brings her to the spot she left her clothes the night before. Picking up her panties with his free hand, he leads her to the bed and bends her over it. Slowly, he stuffs her panties deep inside her wet little cunt, making her squirm with delight. Pointing at the rest of her clothes, she reluctantly gets dressed, still sticky and smelling slightly of her master's morning piss. Then she is told to go down to the lobby and gather some breakfast foods.

She proudly walks down the hallways that lead to the room off of the lobby where a large number of people were talking and eating. She knows at least a few people could smell a hint of urine as she walked by them, and her knees got a little weak. It was a good thing her master stuffed those panties in her or she would have left a little trail of cum drops behind her. She picks up some fruit and pastries before heading back to the room. Stopping as she is about to leave, she smiles wickedly and grabs a banana before hurrying back to her new master.

When she opens the door, she instantly feels the temperature change to hot and steamy. There is a soft glow coming from the bathroom, and she glances in to see him sitting on the toilet naked, surrounded by candles, a hot steamy bath drawn next to him. He points to the table where she is to place their food, then motions for her to come to him. He stands up as she approaches, reaches out, and removes her clothes. He carefully picks her up and places her in the steamy water. Her skin burns as the hot water rushes around her, turning her soft flesh pink.

He starts by dunking her head under the water, holding her a few moments longer than he needed to, to wet her hair. Then he takes a bar of soap, and begins running it over her body, lovingly cleaning her, and spending extra time at her most intimate places. When he reaches her perk little titties, he lathers them, then pinches both nipples extra hard before continuing down her arms and then her tummy.

Stopping short of her pussy, he sits the bar of soap on the edge of the tub. Reaching down, he pulls the soaking wet panties from her snatch in one rough motion. She gasps, not expecting to feel so empty so suddenly, but before she can show a hint of protest in her eyes his hand is touching her, and the soap is teasing her rock hard clit. He starts probing her holes with the fingers of one hand while washing her with the other. His skilled fingers bring her quickly to the edge of cumming hard, but he stops... Not yet ready to give her that sweet release.

Instead, he produces a razor. Smiling, he expertly guides the razor down her legs, making sure that not one little hair is left. He runs his hands over those perfect legs, enjoying the feel of her skin beneath the water, and checking his work before moving up and removing the little bit of hair from her pussy. Once satisfied that she is completely hairless from the waist down, he exchanges the razor for a short, thick, green dildo that he feeds into her hungry little slit, instructing her to hold it inside her, not letting it out until given permission. That done, he squirts some shampoo into his hands and washes her long blonde hair.

Removing the shower head, he turns on the water and begins rinsing her off. He instructs her to stand, and then runs the cool water all over her. The bath complete, he drains the tub and begins to dry off his sexy little fuck toy, checking to make sure the dildo is still in place before picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

Her mind was spinning as she was carried away. She had never been cared for in this manner by previous masters. He was very dominant, but there was a tenderness there that she wasn't used to. She was accustomed to being treated like a possession, but he treated her as if she were the only thing he had any desire to possess. He places her on the bed before going to get the food they were going to share. Holding a ripe strawberry to her lips, he lets her take a bite. As she chews the sweet fruit, he starts smearing strawberry juice over her nipples, licking them clean as she finishes the next bite. The next strawberry gets traced along the folds of her moist cunt before she is allowed to eat the rest.

This treatment continues for several more strawberries, some grapes and oranges before his eyes settle on the last piece of fruit, the banana. He quickly peels off the skin, removes the dildo from her, and then carefully starts pushing the banana into her, coating it with her juices. She does her best to not clamp down, fearing that she would crush the soft fruit. In one fluid motion, he pulls the slightly crushed banana out of her, and takes a huge bite of it, enjoying her flavor mixed with the fruit.

Now that they have eaten, he crawls between her legs, and dives frantically at her, his tongue rushing to explore her depths. He almost attacks her, fitting her clit, lips, and hole into his mouth. "Mmmmm." he hums as he eats her, sending little jolts through her and finally allowing her to cum. Time ceased to matter, her entire existence consisting only of his tongue, and the waves of pleasure it brought her. He slips his middle and ring fingers into her while hungrily licking and sucking her clit. Deftly moving his fingers, he brings her to a powerful orgasm and is rewarded by a stream of her cum blasting in his face. It seems that's what he had been waiting for, as now he turned her over onto her tummy before climbing off the bed.

She didn't see the ball gag, so quickly he brought it down, fitting it into her mouth, but she almost let a moan escape as he secured the strap behind her head. Next, she felt her arms being lifted up and back and then the sharp click of handcuffs, leaving her bound and mostly helpless. He raises her up onto her knees, spreading her legs enough to make sure he has proper access to the holes he wanted to play with. Grabbing the nipple clamps from her bag, he clips them on, flicking each nipple several times with his finger before moving on to the riding crop.

Though his first time using one, he wields it with the touch of an expert. First one breast, then the other, bringing the crop down, leaving red lines crisscrossing all over her chest. She moans into the ball gag each time she feels the sharp bite, getting more turned on by the minute. Pausing for a moment, he takes her breasts into his hands, holding the riding crop under his arm. Lightly kissing the little red lines he made, he tenderly squeezes them before sucking on her poor clamped nipples. She almost loses her balance while he is playing with her chest and accidentally bumps into him.

Immediately he stops. Pushing her forward, causing her to land face first on the bed, he once more picks up the riding crop. Taking a moment to enjoy her perfectly sculpted ass, he whispers in her ear telling her that because she couldn't manage to stay on her knees, he has to punish her. She whimpers lowly, ashamed.

Stars and white, hot, pain fill her world as her master whips her ass with the riding crop. She knows she is being punished, but she can't help sticking her ass up a little higher after each blow lands, inviting the next, showing how much it was turning her on. Master noticed... secretly thrilled that he was doing such a good job, he knew his slave wasn't supposed to be enjoying her punishment quite this much and soon he thought of a solution.

Hurrying off to the bathroom, he returns with one of the long thin candles. Teasingly he rubs its base around her slippery pussy before dipping it inside, lubing it up with her juices and causing her to moan with pleasure. Once he is satisfied that the candle is wet enough, he withdraws it, and takes aim to shove it deeply into her tight ass.

He fucks her ass with the candle with one hand, and starts rubbing her pussy and clit with the other. She is almost screaming for him to fuck her hard, she needs his cock in her ass, she needs him to claim it with his hot cum, but the ball gag causes her words to become lost, and a trickle of drool to slide down her chin. He brings her to another breath taking climax before stopping suddenly, leaving the candle half buried in her ass.

She can't see where he went, but then she hears the sound of a lighter flicking, and moments later, hot wax dripping down the candle, landing on the rim of her asshole and running to the base of her slit. His hand tenderly starts to caress her ass cheeks for a moment before pulling back, bringing it down hard on her left cheek. The unexpected rough treatment caused her to jump slightly, which in turn caused a large rush of wax to drip down the candle. She moans loudly, deep in her throat as his hand comes down a second time, then a third, fourth, fifth...

Her skin was on fire, a huge red hand print virtually glowing on her backside. Happy with the mark he made, he pulls the candle from her, and extinguishes the flame while noticing the big wet spot on the bed beneath her. He leans down, sniffing it making sure it was only cum as he had not given her permission to empty her bladder yet. Taking hold of the handcuffs, he roughly jerks her around and shoves her face into the wet spot she made, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Stepping up behind her, one hand still on the cuffs, he uses them as leverage to pull her body back while he slams his throbbing cock into her pussy so deeply that the head bangs into the opening of her cervix. Placing his free hand on her hip, he thrusts into her savagely a few more times before pulling out, leaving her empty and dripping even more of her own cum.

She is on the verge of losing it, she needs him to take her ass. She tries to turn her head to look at him pleadingly, but before she can she feels his cock pressing into her ass at long last. He doesn't enter her as forcefully as he took her cunt, but quickly. She screams with pleasure as best she can, feeling him fill her up. He fucks her little ass hard, making her bounce into him with each thrust. Her orgasm rips through her suddenly, causing her to make another cum puddle between her legs on the bed. Once her spasms subside, he pulls out of her ass, then slams into her pussy. Two thrusts, and he pulls out again, once more entering her ass. Back and forth, one hole then the next, his timing so perfect that it feels like she is being taken by two men at once.

She lost count of the times she came, it was just one after another, melding into a long stream. Her cunt was flowing like a faucet, soaking herself, his legs, and the bed. His hands were everywhere at once, twisting her nipples, pulling her hair, slapping her ass. Just as she started to feel the pain, his hands moved to torture another spot, all the while drilling her ass, then cunt, then ass. She heard his moans growing more feverish, any minute now he was going to lose it and blow his load in her. This time when he entered her ass, he didn't switch back. Grabbing her hips, he pounded her hard and deep before throwing his head back and pumping her full of his hot seed, claiming her second hole as his own.

He keeps her firmly held against him, his cock still throbbing, he reaches one hand under her to pinch her still clamped nipples as his orgasm subsides. His cock slips from her ass with a slight pop, and he pushes her forward, face first into the bed, his cum leaking from her ass, her cum dripping from her cunt, and then the sound of him taking pictures of her messy holes with the camera on his phone. Once he had taken a few keepsake photos, he reaches down and unlocks the cuffs and ball gag. As soon as she is free, she jumps to her feet and pulls him down into the kiss she had needed to give him for the last hour. Her tongue forces its way into his mouth and finds his, playing with it. The power of her kiss makes him tremble slightly and he steadies himself by wrapping his arms around her.

She skillfully breaks the kiss and slides out of his embrace, coming to rest on her knees on the floor in front of him where she once more starts cleaning his cock with her mouth. He shakes his head in disbelief as he looks down at her form, the most perfect woman in the world, and she is his.

After a few minutes or her treatment, he feels his cock getting hard again, so he stops her, helping her stand, and planting a kiss on her forehead. Putting his arm around her, he walks back to the bathroom, starts up the shower, warm but not steaming hot and leads her in with him. After making sure they were both nice and wet, he picks her up, pushes her against the shower wall, and slams his cock into her cunt. As he fucks his favorite hole, he whispers into her ear, telling her she is allowed to piss now. Obediently, she lets loose, bathing his cock and balls in a mixture of her piss and cum while he fucks her hard and deep, the cold tiles on her back giving her goosebumps.

Her bladder empty, and her most recent climax subsiding, she wraps her arms around his neck and begins kissing his face, his ears, any part of him she can reach all the while his deep thrusts filling her completely. His mouth finds hers and the instant their kiss begins he moans into her mouth and pumps a load of cum all the way up inside her.

They manage to finish their shower without needing to fuck again, dry off and return to the other room. He sits her down on the bed and walks over to the luggage. A few moments of rummaging and he returns with a little black latex mini-skirt and white shirt. He places the shirt over her shoulders and she slips her arms into it as he slides the skirt up her soft sexy legs. He takes a small pink vibrator out of his bag, and slips it into her cunt, turning it on before sliding a fresh pair of panties up her legs.

Realizing that he wants her to walk around all day with his little toy buzzing away inside her is enough to make her cum a little right then. He slides her feet into black thigh-high boots, carefully zipping them as she stands up. Her facing is beaming with a radiant smile when he sees her and he knows then exactly how happy he was making her. He leaves her to finish dressing on her own, finds something to wear himself, and they depart the room, leaving the musky scent of sex behind them.

Luggage in one arm, and her in the other, they ride the elevator in content silence. He gives her a slight squeeze as the doors open to the lobby. They walk up to the desk, placing the luggage on the floor, and making sure that he is partially behind her as he goes through the checkout with the young redhead behind the counter.

As he signs the receipt, he raises his knee slightly between his slave's ass cheeks, pushing the toy a little deeper and making her face flush. He once more grabbed the luggage, and just as they reached the exit, his hand slips down, flips up the back of her skirt exposing her panties to the redhead behind the desk, marking her as his little slut, and squeezing her ass as they walk out into the sunlight together.