Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I've reached the point in life when the things I do with a lover have to be done WITH him, not simply to or by him. The days of reckless coupling and one-night stands were long gone, and as I had become increasingly selective with my choice of lovers, so did my insistance that the other man would feel the same way. Judging by Ken's words and deeds all night, as well as the way he seemed to enjoy me as much as I did him, my answer was easy.

That was why I was on my stomach, with my butt raised in the air. Behind me, Ken's face was buried between my buttocks, his hands spreading my cheeks while his tongue danced around my hairy ring. Funny thing was, if I had suspected this would be happenning, I would have shaved down there, and that would have disappointed Ken somewhat, since he seemed thrilled by the abundance of hair I had everywhere, even in my butt crack.

Ken's tongue was like a serpent's as it danced around the area, first licking the underside of my balls before working up to my puckered ring, and then dancing inside of me before straightening up.

I shivered when I felt Ken's oiled finger slide inside of my ass, spinning deep inside of me as I groaned with pleasure. Only one man had ever done what Ken was about to do with me, since I was usually on the other end of the equation, but I wanted Ken to have me. I needed to feel his cock inside of me.

Ken was gentle, like he had been in everything we had done, and when he slipped his long, slender manhood into my anus, letting it slowly slide in until he had fully impaled me, it felt wonderful. Ken's ragged breathing was much like my own as he wrapped his arms around me and reveled in the moment.

With a patience that made it all the better, Ken began to slide his cock in and out of me with a deliberate rhythm, almost completely retracting his sleek sabre out of me before fully impaling me again.

Ken's hands were all over me, so much so that it was like he had become an octopus. His fingers ran up and down my front side, stroking my cock, sliding up my stomach and through my chest and raking through my armpits.

All the while Ken was kissing and licking my back, the pelt of hair that coated it seeming to inflame Ken even more. His tongue made me shiver as my petite lover mounted my hulking form and quickened his tempo, his probing becoming more brisk with each passing minute.

Soon Ken's thrusts had become more like a jackhammer, partly because I had indicated that I was loving what he was doing by pushing back against him. By the end, the slapping of our bodies together sounded like thunder, and when Ken cried out and filled my bowels with his hot seed, I was sorry it was over.

***

"Maybe it will hurt less the next time," I suggested as Ken let me cradle him in my arms.

The sun was coming up, and we had just made love, with Ken on the receiving end. It wasn't my idea, but Ken had insisted on it. Much like I had felt the need to be taken by Ken, so too had he felt that he wanted me inside of him.

This wasn't something I did a lot of, and in fact after my teenage years had pretty much given it up. It wasn't so much the length as the thickness of me that caused a problem, and when I was young and uncaring the merciless pounding of some faceless bottom had usually left me unmoved, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt Ken.

On the other hand, having earlier savored Ken's tiny orifice, there was a part of me that wanted him, so convincing me wasn't all that tough to do. I was every bit as tender with Ken as he had been with me; even more so, as I took my time and gently relaxed his puckered knot with my fingers.

Even with all of that, when I finally climbed behind Ken and tried to introduce the greased head of my member to Ken's anus, it was, like my first lover had said years ago, like trying to stick an apple through the eye of a needle.

Ken grunted and made little sounds that suggested pain, but not only did he not utter a discouraging word, he seemed to want more and more despite the fact that I was being so careful in trying to not hurt him.

Ken was so tight that I found myself cumming rather quickly, which I thought was probably for the best anyway, and after I coated his insides with my seed I hugged him tightly while easing us down to the bedding.

"You should not have felt so guilty while we were making love," Ken said as we caught our breath.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said.

"Next time, I would like it if you weren't so nice about it," Ken said. "I guess I should have been more honest about that in the beginning."

As it turned out, Ken wanted it rough. He told me in no uncertain terms that he enjoyed being ravaged from time to time, and spoke about how next time he wanted me to take him with a mirror in front of us, so he could watch me taking him as savagely as I could manage.

"I wasn't sure I could take a man built like you," Ken told me. "The only three men I had ever experienced like that were not nearly as well endowed as you are, but now that I know..."

"That will have to be for another time though," I said, admitting that my body was drained at last.

"Tomorrow night?" Ken suggested as we headed to the bathroom and a shared shower.

"Now that's an idea," I agreed. "My place though. I've got a dresser with a mirror, and all we have to do is swing the bed around and you'll be able to see us. Won't that be nice?"

"Nice, but not too nice," Ken reminded me.

***

As it turned out, Ken wasn't kidding. He did like it rough sometimes, and as long as we were playing, I found that I got off on it too. We rearranged my bedroom the next day, permanently it seems, so that Ken can stare straight ahead and watch when I take him anally.

I admit that seeing the twisted facial contorsions on Ken's beet-red face when I looked along with him at the mirror in front of us was a bit off-putting at first, but it was obvious that it turned Ken on, and even more so if I looked like an animal while impaling Ken with every inch of me.

I guess when you've got your lover on all fours in front of you and have his hair in your grasp while you pound into his ass with all of your might, and you look down and see his untouched cock springing around wildly while ejaculating all over the place, you can safely assume it's good for him too.

But it's the tender times that I enjoy most of all, and I think that's the way it is with Ken too. In the year we've been together there's been a lot of those times, and I'm hoping for a lifetime more of them to come.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12