Biology & Then There's Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lay there motionless—every muscle was still but every nerve ending was on fire. She descended into the sensation of his cock sliding in and out, letting it consume her. It felt like she was sinking deeper and deeper into the bed. Then her tummy muscles tightened and she pulled his body into her aggressively. Grabbing his ass with her hands she begged him, "Harder, Andrew, fuck me hard."

Andrew's body slammed into Sarah's. He couldn't believe such a tiny frame would want or stand such force. She let him take complete control. Throwing her hands over her head, she stretched out her body, arching her back each time he withdrew from her pussy. Andrew had never seen a more beautiful sight. The head of his cock was throbbing; he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

He quickly pulled out of her and reached for the purple dildo. Easing his engorged cock back inside her, he turned on the vibrating dildo and placed the tip on her clit. Sarah's entire body jerked in response; her muscles squeezed his cock, spasming uncontrollably.

Andrew felt his cock burst and pulsate with each ejaculation as he flooded Sarah with his hot cum. Her hands frantically clawed at the pillows around her head. Pushing her hips into him, she moaned, "I'm cuming again, ohmygawd, Drew, I'm cuming."

Her body shuddered with the wave of her second orgasm. Once again, Andrew watched Sarah drift into a trance-like state, at the mercy of her own body. He continued a slow, sensual rhythm with his half hard cock. Sarah moaned as her hips rocked with his, whispering, "Please don't stop, don't stop fucking me."

Finally, her body became motionless from total exhaustion. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, her shoulders, her neck, her face. Sarah wrapped her arms around Andrew and returned his kisses tenderly. With bodies entwined, they drifting off to that luscious sleep reserved only for lovers. Wrapped in the warmth and softness of each other's body, Sarah's last thought was of her new found love for biology.

12