Bionic Passion

Story Info
Two friends enjoy their evening in a bar.
4.3k words
3.82
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thulas
Thulas
1 Followers

The speakers made an almost silent cracking sound as the music system was turned on. While most bars nowadays relied on musical entertainment services that streamed their playlists through the internet for a small fee, this particular one also had this old piece of electronics that many had considered as outdated already. Yet the owner insisted that it added a special flair to his bar, and surprisingly, it really did. The old CDs he once found in his basement were a strange sight for many people, and every time he stopped the streamed music in order to play one of these CDs all patrons in the bar shortly stopped and watched him until the music started. This time a relaxing yet bass heavy jazz song was played.

Dante smiled slightly and nodded with the beat. He looked to his side and raised his drink, smirking broadly at the woman next to him.

"Cheers, sweetheart."

The woman dressed in a light blue cocktail dress replied the smile, her full cheeks slightly blushing. The warm feeling of relaxation tickled the back of his mind, the combination of the lovely sight of the girl and the alcohol in his veins made him feel good. Slowly she moved her hand towards Dante's robotic arms. They were cold and she wasn't sure if he even could feel it, yet she stroked his arms anyway in hopes that this slowly would arouse him in the same way he aroused her with his gentle touch. For weeks she hasn't seen such a handsome man, let alone get so close to getting laid with one, so she was willing to try anything to share some pleasure with him. The woman's eyes were fixed on his chest. The muscles beneath his casual outfit clearly showed though the fabric of his shirt. Lustfully, she raised her eyes and took a deep breath in order to make her breasts appear even bigger than they already were. The shine in Dante's eyes as they wandered over her cleavage excited her, it was an almost exhibitionistic desire to present herself to him and make him crave to fuck her body.

The seat next to them was pulled back and a noise that almost sounded as if glass was shattered resounded as the person sitting down slammed the drink on the bar's counter. A female's voice dragged Dante's attention to the person next to them.

"Yet again a bar filled with jerks and sluts. I don't even know why we came here in the first place."

He looked over his shoulder and saw Lulu, his closest friend and comrade, staring into her drink. Her long dark hair fell down over her shoulder, emphasizing her curves that were only barely hidden beneath the skin-tight bodysuit she loved to wear. Without moving her head she briefly glanced towards Dante and then picked up her drink again. Much to the annoyance of the woman who had his unshared attention until now, Dante turned around and looked at his friend. Anger arose in her, so she spoke up while trying not to sound too annoyed, though her phrasing rather caused her to fail.

"Do you know this bitch, Dante?"

Immediately he turned around again and gave her a dirty look, almost punishing her for insulting Lulu, with his eyes. Quickly though he replaced the sharp stare with a warm smile. "Look, sweetheart, you should be a bit nicer to people. This is Lucretia, a good friend of mine. Besides..", he winked seductively at her: "..aren't you more interested to know what caliber rifle I'm packing?"

With a grin on her plum lips Lulu finished her drink.

"Caliber .09 Hallow Point isn't that impressive, you know?"

The woman stared daggers at Lulu before facing Dante again, hoping to make her turn away so she and him could have some time for themselves. "You know, I am interested in seeing your 'rifle', but your friend is kind of..distracting, you know? Couldn't we go somewhere so we can be alone for a bit?"

While giving another short disapproving glance to Dante, Lulu tapped with her finger on the counter in order to make the barman come over and fill up her drink yet another time.

Dante could clearly see the frustration in Lulu's eyes and felt sorry for her, after all it was rather difficult for her to find a one night stand that suited her needs. Or rather one that didn't quickly get scared by her. But the erection in his pants from the constant flirting with this woman caused him to desire sex badly, so he relied on her understanding that he'll mainly focus on the girl next to him now. With a gentle pat on Lulu's shoulder he smiled.

"Come on, Lulu, you know it's more like a 50. cal."

Before drinking her new glass of beverage in one go she slightly nodded.

"Still HP though."

The woman pushed herself closer to Dante and tried to get his attention by subtly caressing the bulge in his pants with her soft hands. Immediately she felt how his cock was throbbing through the fabric; this handsome lad really was not joking about his size and that only filled her with even more lust. With clear arousal and hunger for sex in her voice she whispered, "How about we two go to the bathroom and you'll let me polish your rifle a bit?"

Right when Dante was about to agree in order to get relief for his rising desire he heard a loud slap. A big man stood behind Lulu and grinned lustfully while his hand groped her ass.

"Let me buy you a drink, hottie."

Without saying anything Lulu simply raised her glass, showing that she already got what she needed. Again the muscular man slapped her butt, this time even harder.

"Come on, don't be so sh.."

His words died out in the middle of his sentence as a loud bang filled the bar's smokey air. Everyone silenced up and looked at the man's body falling backwards to the ground with a huge hole on his forehead. As the blood began to flow out of the deadly wound, Lulu put her glass on the counter and holstered her gun again. She looked at Dante. Her purple eyes were shiny from the alcohol and Dante immediately got cought by them like a deer in an open street at night.

"I want to go home", whispered she and Dante nodded, grabbing her hand as he got up from his chair.

"Hey, what about me? Didn't you want to show me your rifle?!"

With a smirk on his face Dante led his friend outside.

"I am sorry, sweetheart, maybe next time."

The air outside felt wet and refreshing. Dante led Lulu towards their bikes, but shortly before they reached them she pressed her hand on his groin and squeezed his member with an uncomfortable pressure.

"You really like to waste your ammunition on sluts, don't you?"

Before he could reply Lulu already backed away from him and sat down reversed on his bike. Obviously she wasn't in the condition to drive on her own anymore, so it was better to ride on one bike. Well aware that he'll have to take care of her and deep inside actually glad to rather be with her than with anyone, Dante approached her bike and linked the driving systems to the one of his own bike. He looked up and stared again into Lulu's eyes. The dim lights of the street made her dark hair look almost black, yet the reflections of the light on her face and body clearly showed what type of gorgeous woman she was and reminded him how happy he was to be that close to her. Every man would cry to see her like this, her big and full breasts pressing against the fabric of her bodysuit, her curvy and perfect waist line and her long, sexy legs. The thigh high heels not only caused her to move her hips sexily while she walked, for Dante they even more caused Lulu to be the most desirable female he could think about. And his instincts agreed with his mind, his cock pressed more against his pants, struggling to find more room for his big manhood. Like a wolf spotting an innocent lamb he licked his lips. Even if he had to rape her once they reached their apartment, tonight he'll feast on the sexual pleasures that Lulu's body had to offer. And the thought that she wouldn't even mind if he forced himself on her aroused him even more.

Dante sat down on his bike and grinned lustfully at her. With her shiny eyes fixed on his she embraced him, pressing her chest against his. Her ample breasts felt soft like a pillow, and while Dante gently licked her lips, he started the engine. With a few pulls on the throttle the engine screamed loudly, revealing the power it was able to transform into speed. Slowly Dante gave it some gas and the two bikes were set into motion.

The speed caused Lulu to press herself more against him, but the warmth of his body was all that she wanted now anyway. Even though she was forced to get a fullbody prosthetic after a serious injury, her body still felt almost completely like a normal human. Even many body funtions that weren't necessary anymore were imitated rather well, her chest gently moved up and down as if she'd still need to breathe. The slight rubbing of her breasts against him aroused him even more, he barely could help himself anymore. If it was to be Dante would rape her even at full speed on the bike.

He moaned slightly in relief as he felt Lulu's hand caressing his muscular chest while she also started to rub her lower body against his. Even through the fabric of his pants and her bodysuit he clearly felt that her pussy lips were slightly swollen and drenched from her juices. Almost on it's own his groin moved in order to rub itself more against her wetness. Slightly she shivered as the lusty sensation filled her body and mind until she fully gave into her instincts.

As Lulu softly moaned looked Dante directly into her eyes, focusing her like his prey. The lusty shine in her eyes drove him crazy, and as she whispered with clear arousal in her voice, he felt how his cock almost bursted out of his pants.

"Let's fuck somewhere special."

Quickly he looked around and grinned.

"I know just the right place."

"Good", moaned Lulu as she moved her finger down his body until it reached his pants. Elegantly she slipped her hand into them, eagerly reaching for his erect manhood. Once her soft skin touched his cock it started to throb even more and the anticipation left him unable to think about anything than sex. And he loved it.

Lulu's sweet lips pressed against his own and she opened her mouth a little, letting his tongue conquer it. She submitted with her tongue to his dominant kiss while her hand started to slowly stroke his thick penis. With his eyes on the street Dante pressed himself more against Lulu's body, his tongue kept dominating her mouth while her hand tightly gripped around his member, her thumb rubbing the tip while the other 4 fingers gently stroked the shaft. It was an amazing feeling. He always asked the sluts he usually fucked to give him a handjob just like Lulu gave him, but they never were as good as her. Her hand just wrapped around his cock perfectly and the way she rubbed the precum on the tip ensured that it was perfectly lubed for her hand. All in all he had to be thankful to the jerk who slapped and groped her ass, after all now he got Lulu to fuck and not that simple cumdump he was about to hook up with.

With one hand Dante pushed Lulu's groin against his own. A light clicking sound echoed in his head as she pulled her pistol with the safety off and pressed it against his head. Her purple eyes stared at him and her lips softly moved.

"We'll have sex the way I want, understood?"

Dante grinned and turned his head in order to lick the barrel of Lulu's pistol. Slowly he moved his tongue down the gun until it tickled her fingers on the trigger, making her fire two shots into the dark night.

While Lulu was blushing from arousal a soft moan of excitement came over her lips. The sound of a gun being fired in the combination with peril often aroused her heavily, another reason why it isn't unusual that Dante and her had once started to fuck during a gunfight. One of her most satisfying orgasms was while she pinned down a group of other mercenaries who were protecting a drug lord with surpressing fire. As Lulu pulled the trigger and mowed down the enemies, Dante rammed his massive cock right into her ass. Thinking back to these situations always made her crave for more, and just like right now, she hoped that a similar situation would open up.

Lulu could feel how her pussy juices dripped out of her cunt and her bodysuit stuck firmly to her wet body. Filled with passion Lulu started to kiss Dante's lips, fully enjoying the feeling of the wetness between both her pairs of lips. In between this wild exchange of body fluids she whispered into Dante's ear who eagerly listened to every word.

"I want you to fuck me roughly in my arse."

Dante shoved her slightly away from him in order to see her expression and grinned.

"Only if you let me cover your cute face with my cum. Deal?"

With a lewd smile she quickly nodded, loving the idea he shared with her.

"Deal."

Dante focused Lulu with his eyes again, lustfully licking his own lips. He could hardly resist her whenever she had that slutty look on her face. While she usually kept her conversations to serious yet witty comments, Dante knew what kind of woman she could become when in private. None of his prior lovers were close to being as kinky as she was, a fact that he loved about her. In fact, by now she had become his willing slut; and he had become her's.

He wrapped his arm around her waist as he hit the brakes of his bike. He could barely think straight anymore out of arousal, so he had better make sure that if Lulu already forgot everything because of her lust that she won't fall down from the bike. Though she braced herself for the stop with her own arm already, Dante felt her gun against his back while her other hand kept stroking his throbing manhood. Without saying a word he grabbed her hand as he got off the bike, making her follow him towards the building. Obediently, Lulu followed him, but once they went through the front door she moved past him. As Dante stared at her curvy hips that she seductively showed off to him, he let go of her hand. Again his cock felt almost painful, begging to gain relief from Lulu's teasing. The incredibly sexy sight caused more of Dante's precum to drip out and lustfully Lulu teased the tip of his penis to wipe it away while she called the elevator with her other hand. Dazzled by the pleasure his eyes followed her finger. His breath got heavier as Lulu spread his precum over her mouth. With a lewd smile Lulu licked the cum off her lips and then entered the elevator, gesturing him to follow. And so he did a few secounds after realizing he'd only get sex and his desired relief from her if he stepped inside now.

Once inside Dante pressed all buttons at once, causing the elevator to stop at every single floor before it finally will reach the roof. Immediately after this prolonging "accident", he pushed Lulu against the wall with his body, placing his hands on both sides of her head, pinning her against the elevator. Again, he felt her soft synthetic breath. In her mind every one of Dante's gestures and the very way he looked at her filled her with more and more desire. As he grinned at her and slowly moved his face towards her, she couldn't help herself but to moan softly.

"How clumsy of me, now it will take a whole lot longer until we are up."

While he eyed his trapped prey, Lulu raised her leg, rubbing her thigh against his fat cock. Slowly she increased the pressure until it was almost painful for Dante. He bit his lip and pointed towards his crotch.

"If you want anal then you better get it wet. We don't got any lube."

After a few moments Lulu eased the pressure and went down on her knees eagerly to finally taste his manhood. She sticked her wet tongue out and looked up. Each drop of saliva that dripped on his penis felt like a wet kiss from an angel and he shivered slightly in rising excitement. Gently, she started to stroke the full length of his penis with her palm, spreading the saliva further. With a sultry smile, Lulu further lowered her head until her lips touched his hot tip, causing him to moan in lust. Playfully she licked his member, spreading more of her oral fluid on it before taking his full length in her mouth. As her nose poked against his groin and as his wood reached down into her throat, Lulu looked up into her lover's eyes in order to see his passion. And she was rewarded generously with the sounds and sight of his heavy breathing and grunts. They were proof that her tongue and throat were doing a marvelous job, so good that Dante was already on the edge of a powerful climax. But she didn't intend to push him over the edge just yet. He still had to take care of her own desires. Slowly she backed away, letting her tongue slide along rhe bottom of his cock, making Dante grunt out of lust, loving each sensation of pleasure he recieved. As his penis left her mouth, a warm wet string of saliva hung between his member's head and her tongue, maintaining their connection lewdly. Lulu chuckled and Dante ran though her hair with his hand before pulling it. It was a gesture for her to get up. His lover absolutely enjoyed this kind of treatment and the shine in her eyes shone ever more lustfully the more he treated her like his cumslave. As Lulu nodded and got up, Dante grabbed the zipper of her bodysuit on her back, opening it while she stood up. She pressed herself against him. He caressed the nude skin of her back with his metallic hand. At this very moment he wished he could feel the warmth and softness of her skin, but due to the rather bloodthirsty first time they have met, it now was impossible.

"You remember this place, right?", asked Dante, trying to surpress his excitement in order to last longer once they started to have some real fun. Lulu gently kissed his lips.

"Of course I do. You changed my whole life back then when we met here."

Dante looked down at her gorgeous and sexy body and grinned.

"Losing my second arm in exchange for having you... was more than worth it."

The synthetic voice of the elevator announced that they had at last reached the roof top and the doors opened. Lulu strutted outside first, letting Dante stare at her exposed back and her round but still covered ass. She stepped towards the edge and stared at the beautiful view of the cold and dark night of the city. Dante, on the other hand though, had his eyes still fixed on the body he'll soon fuck. Yet again he was reminded of

why he fell in love with her and how much he loved the passion they shared during sex. He almost did not notice the fact that the elevator doors were closing already. He quickly slipped through them, cursing at the robotic voice.

Dante looked up and his eyes met Lulu's as she undressed, only leaving on her overknee boots. In one swift movement, Dante moved behind her, rubbing his eager and hard cock against her soft feminine thighs while his hands groped and squeezed her busty chest. Passionately his tongue licked along her neck, while his hands and manhood kept trying to claim her body. And she gave herself to him, submitting not only to his but also her own lust.

Dante grabbed his lover's arms and tacked them tightly behind her back, capturing them and making it impossible for Lulu to break free. She was now fully his little fucktoy. And to show her even more that he was in charge, he shoved her closer to the rooftop's edge until she was barely able to stand on the roof without relying on him holding her back. The thought of dangerous sex felt exciting for both of them, and they often involved their weapons with the safety off in their games of passion. At this moment though, the peril was not caused by a deadly cold barrel but by the heights of the skyscraper instead.

With his free hand, Dante led his member towards Lulu's pussy. Gently he pressed the tip against her, causing her pussy lips to slightly open and welcome the massive meat. A soft moan escaped her as her legs started to shiver slightly due to the massive rod pushing inside her eagerly waiting wetness, lubricating itself with her rich pussy juices that had started to drip out of her, onto his wood and down her legs.

Thulas
Thulas
1 Followers
12