Biphobia

Story Info
Christi's erotic roadtrip ends in bloodthirsty tragedy.
28.5k words
4.27
18.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a story without a point. This is unusual. Most of my stories have a purpose beyond their ostensible text, some deeper inner meaning beyond the erotic foreplay. They usually carry a message. This story carries no message. It is not trying to change the world. It is not trying to teach anything to the reader. It is just a bit of fun.

Furthermore, the views of the characters within this story do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. Please don't hate me because of what my characters say. They have minds of their own and are completely beyond my control.

The author promises to respond to all feedback where an email address is given.

* * *

Christi's head pounded like a war drum. The world seemed split into two, one full of physical pain, the other of spinning nausea. She slipped uncontrollably between them, uncertain which, if any, was real, for what felt like a lifetime. Strange thoughts, or perhaps dreams, invaded her mind's vision and tainted what was real, until her spinning head caused a sudden and base urge from the pit of her stomach.

With a snap she was awake, although her pain had not gone, nor had her nausea. How much had she had to drink? She was supposed to be on vacation, but she didn't usually drink this much, did she? She tried to move her head, but her neck had gone into spasm, and it hurt too much. Her eyes were gummed when she tried to open them, and her vision was almost completely obscured. Why did everything hurt so much?

She shut her stinging eyes, looked inside her head for answers. In spite of her pain she found a warm feeling in her chest, an excited, romantic feeling. She had a thought that she had experienced something very intimate with a very special person. She focused on it, tried to remember what had happened, but as she held it in her mind so it turned sour, as if a thought could be contaminated and ruined by some sour poison. Something terrible had happened to sour her wonderful experience.

She'd been on a road trip with three friends -- that much she remembered. A handful of cities, a handful of roadside motels, and whatever clubs they could find to drink the nights away in. How many nights had they been out? How much had she had to drink?

Alright, she thought; start at the beginning: What's the last thing I remember?

* * *

"So… Um… Anyone had a lesbian experience?" Sherie giggled, looking up from her shot glass. Christi looked into her brown eyes, glazed with alcohol, as if vodka was evaporating from them. She smiled at Sherie's drunken expression, felt her cheeks crease as she began to giggle in time, then stopped suddenly as a hot wave of embarrassment swept up her spine. She glanced across the hotel room to Danika, caught her dark eyes in their darker circles of makeup, downcast to the cheap carpet. Did anybody else know? Would Danika be offended? Trust Sherie's big, drunk mouth!

"Sherie…" Christi began, in a mock-bored voice. "Come on, we're like twenty-three years old now!"

"So? Tell me!"

"How did we get from guys in combat trousers to lesbians, anyway?" Rene chirped, raising her delicate head from the little hotel armchair, where she had been sleeping. Her long red hair blended almost completely with the velour.

"I wasn't talking about actual lesbians!" Sherie shouted theatrically, her voice wavering with alcoholic excitation. "I was just asking whether anyone had done anything with another girl. I mean, that doesn't make you an actual dyke, does it?"

Again Christi glanced over at Danika. The smile on her pale face had gone, and her fingers picked idly at the fluff on the cheap carpet at her knees. She wondered if there was anything she could say, but realised it would be counter-productive: when Danika had confided her secret, well over a year ago, it had been in the utmost secrecy. Nobody was ever to be told. Not even Sherie, not even Rene. If Christi opened her mouth then the others might work it out for themselves. Rene would probably not say anything; she had a good head on her little shoulders, but big-mouthed Sherie could be relied upon to blow any secret wide open. Gossip was practically her middle name.

No, it was probably best just to let the conversation run its course and get on to something else as soon as possible.

"I kissed Rene once." Christi said at last. She glanced across to Rene's face, expressionless behind a mask of sleep once more. She looked at her soft red lips, and remembered in a sudden flash that she'd tasted them with her own, for just a short, never-to-be-repeated moment -- a bit of random fun.

"You did? When?" Sherie replied, astounded. She picked herself up from the floor onto her knees and turned to face Christi, hands on the carpet and face open and flushed and excited.

Christi shrugged. "A couple of years ago, in some club."

"Really? Why? Was it hot?"

"What? I don't know! It was just… Well, I mostly did it to get this guy's attention, really."

Sherie laughed, but a movement caught Christi's eye. Danika had pushed herself up from the floor and was stalking towards the door.

"Shit…" Christi cursed under her breath, standing to run after her.

"Dani, wait!" She called, once she was in the corridor outside the hotel room and out of immediate earshot of Rene and Sherie. Danika's heavy thigh-high boots knocked loudly on the floor as she stalked away. The door swung shut and latched, the sound triggering her to stop and turn. Her black leather miniskirt gleamed in the dim light of the hotel corridor, her bullet-belt and studded collar reflecting the pale overhead lamps, contrasting her black-and-white striped top and black braces.

"What?" She spat. Christi jogged a few paces along the corridor to bring herself close enough for a whispered conversation.

"Just… Look, Sherie didn't mean anything by what she said. She's just drunk, that's all."

"Yeah? And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You think it makes you cool, to kiss a girl? Was it fun?" Danika barked. Her dark eyes, deep under her black eyeshadow, seemed to pierce Christi with a ferocity that she'd never seen before.

"Look, if I've offended you, then I'm sorry, OK? Yes, I kissed Rene, and yeah, it was kinda fun, but that's not a problem, is it? I thought you'd understand, of all people!"

"Yeah, I understand. I understand that it's cool now for every girl to be a part-time lesbian. That having kissed a girl means you can say you're bi-sexual and pretend to all the guys like that makes you better than all the regular straight girls. Maybe you thought I'd think that was cool, but I'm sorry, I don't."

"What's going on out here?" Sherie's voice sounded from down the corridor. Christi looked over her shoulder, saw Sherie standing in the doorway to their shared room.

"So now everybody knows." Danika muttered under her breath.

"Dani, please, it's not that bad." Christi hissed back. "She doesn't know."

"Fuck you. I'm going to bed. Alone, as usual."

Christi felt like saying something, but decided against it. She was drunk. Danika was drunk. Damn, everyone was drunk. They'd stayed out so late for a Monday night that it was probably well into Tuesday morning already, and they'd drank far more than they'd planned. They'd all pay for it once they woke, probably.

Oh, well. There was a bed waiting for Christi in the hotel room, opposite Sherie's. Perhaps it was time she got into it and went to sleep. Rene was supposed to be sharing Danika's room, but maybe it would be better if Danika was left alone for the night. Rene was only little, and Christi didn't mind sharing with her. Provided she didn't snore.

She reached the door, where Sherie was waiting.

"So, looks like I'm the only one who hasn't kissed a girl, then." Sherie said, stepping forwards until she was only a finger's breadth from Christi.

"Sherie, what are you doing?" Christi whispered, trapped between Sherie's brown eyes.

"Y'know… I just… Want to know what it's like."

"What what's like?"

"Kissing a girl."

"What? Really?"

"Kiss me!" Sherie hissed.

"No!"

"Come on, Christi, just kiss me! Just once."

"Out of the way, it's time to go to bed. I'm starting to get some blood in my alcohol stream."

"No. I'm not letting you in until you kiss me."

"Sherie!"

"Come on! Just a little one?"

"Alright…" Christi hissed, leaned forwards quickly and planted a peck on Sherie's cheek. Her skin tasted sweet and smelt slightly of vodka, mixed with the perfume that she'd lathered herself in before they set out into town so many hours ago.

"Not like that. Properly."

Christi sighed deeply, let her shoulders drop in a melodramatic slump. "Alright." She whispered. Again she leant towards Sherie, but twisted her head, homed in on Sherie's waiting lips, touched them, closed her mouth and withdrew. Her eyes were locked with Sherie's, and she felt them drawing her back in. Again their lips met, again they withdrew, and again they closed, this time remaining together.

Sherie's lips began to move, opened to tease Christi's. She responded instinctively, opened her lips, tasted Sherie's lip gloss and her sweet vodka breath.

Sherie pulled away, closed her lips, blinked her glassy eyes and looked down at the carpet. Her cheeks began to flush and she raised the back of her hand to her mouth to wipe her lips, looked at Christi from under her brow.

"You're a good kisser." Christi said, despite the red flush that she felt washing across her cheeks.

"Thanks, um… You're not so bad yourself." Sherie stepped backwards, taking Christi's hand and guiding her into the room, closing the door behind her. Christi felt the urge to pull away and head to her bed, but was locked to Sherie by her gentle grip and was unwilling to slip from it. "Kiss me again."

"No!" Christi whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because… Because Rene might wake up and see us!"

"She's well out of it. Come on, what are you afraid of?" Sherie tugged on her hand, pulled her close, and Christi didn't resist. She stopped with her nose almost against Sherie's, her eyes darting between the two glassy pools of brown that filled her vision, her breath suddenly fast in her throat. She could feel her shoulders rising and falling as Sherie's hands grasped them. "Kiss me." Sherie said, and Christi obeyed.

What had been sweet and fun in the doorway suddenly became charged with excitement. Their lips met, pressed together, opened to allow their tentatively exploratory tongues to pass and entangle. Christi tasted Sherie's teeth, and felt Sherie tasting hers. She hadn't been kissed so sensually in a very long time, and it was lighting a fire inside her that she couldn't ignore. Sherie's fingers walked delicately down her shoulder-blades and without thinking she found her hands meeting around Sherie's waist, flattening against her back and pulling her close as she opened her mouth wider and pressed herself into Sherie's body.

She broke away suddenly, caught a much-needed breath, turned her eyes to the far corner of the room.

"What is it?" Sherie whispered in her ear. "Kiss me again."

"No, I can't…"

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Why?"

"Because I'll get… It's making me… I'm…" Christi stopped, swallowed. "It's making me horny."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're a really good kisser."

"Then let me kiss you again!" Sherie hissed.

"No! I don't want to be horny tonight!"

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Horny is good!" Sherie whispered. Her hands wandered down Christi's back, tickling her through her pastel-pink crop-top, found her hips, gripped them firmly and pulled her close. Before she could look away Christi found Sherie's lips were at her own once more, devouring her while small hands at her waist prevented her escape.

A tsunami of heat broke over her body and Christi gave in, returning Sherie's kiss with all her passion. She pushed Sherie backwards until her body was pressed against the wall, held her there, hips to hips, breasts to breasts, nose to nose, and she kissed her deeply, passionately and without pause, breathing through her nose when her breath finally ran short so that she didn't have to break away.

Sherie's hands wound around Christi's hips and played delicately at her buttocks and thighs before wandering upwards to grip her ribcage, and back down again to her buttocks. The feeling of hands so light and gentle on her body fuelled the fire that burned inside her and drove her nasal breaths to become deeper and louder.

Christi's hands found Sherie's head, fingers entangled with her curly blonde hair and gripped her scalp softly, cradling her head while they kissed.

A noise drew her attention and she broke away quickly, turning to stare into the room as she held fast her deep breaths. Nothing moved, and in the shadows of the little red armchair Rene continued to breathe peacefully.

"What is it?" Sherie whispered.

"Just Rene moving in her sleep." Christi said, letting out a deep sigh of trapped breath. "I thought she'd woken up! Sherie, we have to stop, if she sees us…"

"So? Let her watch!"

"Sherie!"

"Kiss me again, please? I can't stop now, you've got me all worked up."

"Me too, but… How far do you want to go?"

Sherie said nothing, continued to breathe deeply against Christi's shoulder. "This is so hot." She muttered.

"It's weird, is what it is! You're like, my best friend! I can't do this with my best friend!"

"Why not?" Sherie said, and Christi detected a hint of disappointment in her voice, perhaps even rejection.

"I mean… We just can't, that's all!"

"But this is like… The hottest thing I've ever done. I never thought I'd even try it like this before tonight, but… I just wanted to kiss you to find out what it was like, and now that's not enough, I want more, I want you, I want you tonight, I can't…"

"I know. I feel it too, really, I could kiss you all night, but we can't, not with Rene in the room."

"Well, in the bathroom…"

"No, she'll hear!"

"In the lobby?"

"Sherie!"

"Christi, I have to have you. Please? Let's go outside, in the car…"

"What's wrong with you? It's like, zero degrees outside!"

"So? I'll make you warm!"

"How would you feel if you woke up and found me and Rene kissing in front of you?"

"I'm so hot right now I'd probably get myself off while I watched!"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it!"

"Christi, why are you always the sensible one?" Sherie sighed. "I swear, I've never felt this hot in all my life. If we leave it now then it'll never be the same again, but just for this one night, it could be special. If you feel it too then please, don't let it go! I'll never ask you to do this again, I promise, but tonight I really, really want you, and not just your lips, but all of you. So please, take me to bed? I promise I'll be dead quiet, Rene's been asleep half the night, she'll never notice a thing."

Christi could think of no reply. Sherie was right -- she couldn't recall ever feeling as horny as she did right now. It wasn't just that Sherie was good at what she was doing, but something in the inherent wrongness of it all made it so much sexier: kissing a girl, kissing her best friend, doing it all right in front of Rene while she dozed drunkenly on the armchair. She could strip Sherie out of her clothes and do things she never thought she'd do to another girl, and stand naked while Sherie did those same things to her, all in the field of view of a sleeping friend, who needed only to wake and open her eyes to catch them in the act.

"This isn't right." She said, lifting her chin from Sherie's shoulder and rubbing her cheek against Sherie's as she brought her lips to bear once more. "This is so not right, but God, it feels so good."

They kissed again, reigniting the fires that had smouldered between Christi's hips while they embraced against the wall. She pulled her body away from Sherie's, allowed some space for her wandering hands that rose up and tangled with her crop-top, pulled it over her head as their kiss broke momentarily. Christi's hands fumbled with the tie on Sherie's halter-top until it fell away from her chest, revealing her ample breasts cupped above soft white cotton. For a moment Christi felt a little self-conscious of her own breasts, exposed to the air, as they were not nearly as big as Sherie's, but her fears dissolved as Sherie's kiss diverted from her lips and began to wander down her cheek, down her neck, across her collarbone and onto her chest.

Sherie's face nestled between her breasts as soft as a cotton pillow, a softness she had never experienced so intimately. She arched her back, raised her head to open herself to Sherie's exploring mouth as it puckered at her breastbone. Sherie's hands cupped either side of her breasts and pushed them gently inwards, sandwiching her face there.

A girl's hands felt so different to any that had touched her before. So soft, so careful, so nurturing; she wondered if Sherie touched herself like this, if that was why her touch seemed to practiced and so perfect. She thought of Sherie touching herself in the calm of her own flat, in the dead of night, her expert hands tracing up her belly to cup her sumptuous pale breasts; she let out a deep sigh as she pictured this delightful image in her head, walked her hands around Sherie's body, under her exploring arms, found her large breasts in their gently-supporting fabric and stroked their undersides with her fingertips.

Sherie gave a quiet sigh as her own hands began to descend down Christi's body, stopping at the belt around her jeans. Deftly they reached the buckle and stripped it open as her lips continued to work at Christi's breastbone. One by one her buttons were popped open and the as the tension around her hips was released so her jeans were pushed slowly over her buttocks and down her legs.

"Oh, God!" Christi whispered to the wall above Sherie's head. She hadn't expected to be having any kind of sexual experience on this night, let alone with her best friend. The cool air tickled her thighs and buttocks and raised goosebumps on her skin, but just beneath the surface her flesh was seething.

Sherie's fingers tickled around Christi's buttocks, around the waistband of her cotton panties, and delicately stroked the material across her mound and further down, where her sex curved under her body. Christi shivered under her touch, realising with a heart-stopping urgency that only a thin barrier of cotton lay between Sherie's exploratory fingers and that which she thought she would never share with another girl.

Sherie's touch became firmer, causing Christi to breathe inwards unexpectedly. She arched her back, lifted herself onto her toes as her body responded.

Sherie gave a wet kiss to Christi's chest and pulled her lips away. "You want me to?" She whispered.

"Yeah." Christi sighed in response. Sherie dropped to her knees, bringing her head level with Christi's hips, which she kissed as her fingers found the moist cleft between her legs and began to stroke delicately back and forth through her cotton panties. Christi let her mouth drop open, allowed her breaths to deepen as she began to roll her hips against Sherie's touch; she placed her hands on Sherie's head and let her fingers tangle with her hair, massaging her scalp in time with her internal rhythm.

Moving her feet outwards, Christi allowed Sherie better access and an unspoken permission to go further. Sherie seemed perceptive to her wish, for she withdrew her hand long enough to slip her panties aside and carefully push two slender fingers between her wet lips.

"God, that feels good…" Christi whispered, as Sherie's fingers pushed inside her. "Wait… Not here, let's go to the bed."

123456...9