Birching Miss Birch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeRoy stood up and lowered his pants to the ground. His body may have been wire thin and old looking, but his prick was thick and plump and ready to go. He lifted Maddy's legs up into the air and set them on his shoulders as he pushed forward and entered her in one swift move.

"God, she's wet and ready," he said as he slammed into her. "She must have been getting off on the pain of the needles. She'll probably cum all over my hand while I am doing the color fill-in."

He continued to thrust in and out of her for several minutes before suddenly shuddering and slamming himself into her one last time. As he stepped back and began to pull up his pants, Darla said gruffly, "What do you say, lily?"

"I don't know what you mean," she answered.

"What do you say," Darla continued, "to someone who has given you something."

"Oh," said Maddy. "Thank you, Master LeRoy."

"It's just Mister LeRoy," he replied, "but you are very welcome."

"Don't worry, LeRoy," Darla said. "She'll get it right when she gives you your tip after each layer of the coloring."

With that, LeRoy collected all of his equipment back into the black bag and departed. After Darla had re-locked the door, she returned to where Maddy was still lying at the end of the mattress. "You just stay there where you are, lily," Darla said. "You have to learn that you don't go nowhere unless your Mistress tells you to go there. You got that?"

"Yes, Mistress Darla," Maddy automatically responded.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END PART ONE OF THREE

Please remember to vote by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =