Birching Miss Birch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the terrible device was almost a foot away from Maddy eyes, she lost control of her bladder and urine poured onto the ground beneath her feet. "I think we are ready to begin," said Darla with a smile. "Let's get you back to the cabin."

***

When they arrived back at the cabin, Darla said curtly, "Get your briefcase." Maddy immediately hurried over to her stuff and brought back her Halliburton attache case.

"You do like the top-of-the-line stuff, don't you, lily?" Darla sneered as she opened the aluminum case. Inside was a stack of personnel folders and Maddy's ultra-thin laptop.

"You intended to finalize the employee evaluations while you were here, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Darla," Maddy responded.

"Well, I like top-of-the-line stuff myself," Darla said as she again pulled something from the duffle. "This here is a top-of-the-line stuff, state of the art, remote-controlled anal plug with vibrate and shock capability and a connection for an external lead to a clit clip."

"In case you're wondering how I can afford something like this on my salary," she said as she held it up in front of Maddy's eyes, "I helped test it for my friend, W. I can tell you from personal experience that it feels really good at low voltage, and it hurts like hell in the upper ranges." She held up a small remote, "And I can control style, amplitude, and duration of the pulses from here."

"Lay face down on the end of the bed," she ordered, "and spread your ass cheeks."

Maddy did as ordered. Darla squirted a small amount of lube directly on her rosebud and said, "That isn't just to make it slide in easier. That lube helps conduct electricity."

Then Darla ordered, "Scoot your ass back just a little so I can get to your clit." She reached between Maddy's legs and clipped an electrode to her pleasure nub. The wire of the electrode inserted in a jack on the bottom of the anal plug. Maddy gasped slightly as the clamp pinched her clit.

"Now it's time for a little review of your performance reviews," Darla said as she pulled the small table over in front of the bed. "You sit here at the table on this chair," she said, "and I will lay here on the bed and critique your performance. If you get something right, you get pleasure."

She pressed one of the buttons on the remote in her hand and Maddy moaned softly as very light electrical impulses tickled her clit while the anal plug vibrated within her.

"But if you get it wrong... like you often do," Darla continued, "then there will be punishment."

She pressed a different button on the remote and Maddy yelped as both her ass and her clit received a significant shock.

Darla lay on the bed sorting through the stack of performance reviews. "Did you even know," she asked, "that part of your performance review in November is based on how well you handle your reviews of the employees under you?" She gave a short huff and answered herself with, "Of course you didn't. Getting your office turned around will get you noticed, but the bean counters higher up only see these pieces of paper- and yours, so you need to get these right."

"We can skip mine," Darla said as she set one of the folders on the table. "In case you haven't read the files you downloaded to your laptop to work on this weekend, I'll point out that I've already edited mine." She laughed slightly. "You were pretty close. You already said that I am very good at my job and one of the big reasons the office works as well as it does. You have now added that we work so well as a team that you cannot imagine ever working without me. I provide great insight and ideas that enable you to properly manage your responsibilities and you consider me to be irreplaceable."

She looked up at Maddy and said forcefully, "That guarantees you can't get rid of me as I push you up the corporate ladder."

Darla then leaned forward and set the rest of the stack of folders on the table in front of Maddy. "Let's start with Rachel," she said.

Maddy looked at the screen of her laptop and reported, "I said that Rachel was a qualified employee, but lacked drive and determination as shown by the fact that she was consistently slightly late for work." As soon as the words left her mouth, she yelped and then gave a short scream.

"Wrong!" said, Darla. "Have you ever talked to Rachel? Do you know why she is sometimes five or ten minutes late?" Darla huffed and continued, "She's a single mother. Her husband died in an auto accident four years ago. She doesn't leave home until the kids are on the school bus. Sometimes the bus is late, so she is late."

Maddy said, "Oh?"

"Here's what you write," Darla commanded, "Rachel is a qualified employee that shows drive and determination as shown by the fact that despite being a single mother who has great responsibilities at home, has not missed a day of work in the past two years."

Maddy typed furiously on the laptop in front of her. "I will edit your grammar and spelling, as I always do," said Darla, "and put these corrected reports on the company network when we get back."

Darla leaned back against the pillows on the bed and said, "Next is Twila."

Maddy picked up the folder and entered the employee number into her computer. She sat looking at Darla with a mixture of question and fear on her face. "Well? What did you say?" asked Darla.

"I said that she is good, but slow." Maddy answered. Again there was a yelp and a scream. "But she IS very slow," she said as if pleading with her Mistress.

"How many times have you ever had her redo anything that you asked her to do?" snapped Darla.

"Never," answered Maddy.

"And who does everybody else go to so she can proofread their reports?"

"Twila," answered Maddy.

"What does that tell you?" asked Darla. She had once again sat upright and her eyes were widening as her voice became very loud and forceful.

"I don't know!" snapped Maddy. That outburst was followed not by a yelp, but by a loud, piercing scream.

"Think about it," said Darla. "What is it that is actually slowing down her work?"

After a long silence, Maddy answered, "Perhaps she should be head writer in the office with the proofreading she does for the rest of the office as a part of her job description. That way her production would not look slow."

And so it went through the stack of personnel folders. Occasionally, when Maddy read her evaluation statement, there would be a soft buzzing and she would moan with pleasure, but most of the time, her statement was followed by a loud yelp or scream.

Finally, they were down to the last folder. "I saved this one for last," Darla said, and then she asked, "What did you say about Ramone?"

"I said that he was rude and overbearing and approaching being in violation of the company sexual harassment policies," Maddy answered. "And in the comments to HR, I recommended termination because of obvious personality flaws."

Maddy tensed waiting for the expected shock to her ass and clit, but nothing happened. "You're not wrong," Darla said. "Ramone is a sexist pig. ... But you're not right either. What he does in the office is the result of bad management, not just his lack of character and maturity."

Maddy looked at Darla with confusion. Darla continued, "Have you taken him aside and talked to him? Have you warned him? Have you suggested any of the courses that HR has available to help him understand what is or is not acceptable behavior?" She paused, but when Maddy did not answer, she continued, "No, you haven't done any of that because that would require you being forceful and you are a spineless lily-white pain-slut."

Maddy stammered, "Then what should I do?"

"Change your recommendation to HR. Note the problem and say that you will have a followup report in six months. Then do what you are paid to do! Be a manager. I will be your spine and you will do what you are told to do because I have commanded you to do it."

"Yes, Mistress Darla," Maddy said softly.

"That was a good day's work," Darla said. The buzzing of the anal plug could be clearly heard and Maddy braced herself against the tabletop as pleasure flowed through her from the vibrations and the tickling of the very light pulses to her clit.

After several minutes, Darla said, "You put all your stuff away properly and then you spend the next hour giving me my reward for all the hard work I have done in making you into a proper manager."

Maddy stood on very wobbly legs and gathered up the folders. By the time she had placed them- and her laptop- in her expensive briefcase, Darla was waiting for her, naked, on the bed. She crawled up onto the bed and nuzzled between her Mistress's legs, lapping slowly and gently as Darla sighed, "That's the way, lily, slow and steady wins the race."

Maddy continued her slow ministrations as Darla guided her higher or lower. At one point, Darla reached down and put her hands on her head and said, "Let's see if you can get that tongue all the way down to the back door for some rim action."

Maddy stretched her tongue farther and farther until Darla finally sighed and said, "Yes, my lily-white pain-slut, that's what I want."

When Darla was finally sated, she ordered, "Clean yourself up and take out the plug. Then go make us some supper." She waited until lily was standing next to the bed and added in a soft, but firm voice, "lily, you can have tonight off for whatever you want to do... as long as you stay here and stay naked."

"Yes, Mistress Darla," Maddy replied.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END PART TWO OF THREE

Please remember to vote by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12