Birchville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"My turn," I said as I knelt down on the floor my head between her legs. I slowly kissed my way up her left thigh stopping just short of heaven. Then I repeated the kissing up her right thigh, this time my eager tongue licked it's way around her labia, tasting the moisture of her sex, finally coming to rest with the tip on her clitoris. I teased the clit and heard Becky moan. I continued to tease her, then withdrew. With a hand on each of her legs I pushed then up until her knees were touching her breasts, she was wide open to me.

"Hold your legs up there," I ordered and Becky grabbed her ankles. Her lovely arse cheeks were spread wide and I started to spank them. Becky was moaning, groaning, crying out as the passion rose higher and higher.

I continued to spank and excite her until she cried out, "Fuck me my darling, fuck me now, I can't wait any longer! Shove you dick in my cunt! Do me NOW!!"

I pushed her further back onto the bed and quickly climbed off the floor. I couldn't wait any longer myself as I eased my hard cock into her sopping pussy. I controlled myself as long as I could, giving Becky the best and most exciting fuck we'd had for a long time. We came together in one huge orgasm and collapsed together on the bed. Both of us were panting and perspiring as we embraced, kissing deeply.

"Wow, that was really something," we said in unison and burst out laughing together.

After we had rested for some time I eased Becky over onto her tummy. I put an arm under her, lifted her waist and slid a pillow under hips, raising her bum into the air. She just grinned at me, making no effort to stop me, willing to accept what she now knew was part of our life.

I knelt beside her, marveling at the smoothness of her skin, rubbing her back gently with my hands coming to rest on her arse. Becky wriggled under my hands, waiting for the first spank, the first sting.

This was not a painful spanking; this was an erotic, sensual, slow spanking. The spanks were not loud; they just caressed her cheeks, slowly bringing a light blush to the beautiful skin. Occasionally, between spanks I would slip a finger or two of my right hand into her pussy, making her groan, turning her on again. Then I would spank some more, a little harder this time, slowly bringing her to the boil. A finger of my left hand caressed her puckered arse hole and traced a circular pattern around it, the circles growing smaller and smaller until the finger rested on the opening. I put some saliva on the finger and her arse hole and gently eased my finger into the tight opening. My right hand continued to spank each cheek alternately as I finger fucked her arse.

Becky was very turned on again, twisting and squirming under my hands. My finger withdrew from her arse and after two very hard whacks on each cheek I flipped Becky onto her back. I pushed her legs apart and pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt. Faster and faster I finger fucked her to another explosive orgasm and kept it up until she arched her back and came again. Exhausted, we both flopped down on the bed, both panting from our exertions.

After we regained out breath we staggered off to the shower where we tenderly washed each other, soaping off the sweat and the cum.

After drying each other it was off to bed, this time to sleep soundly and happily in each others arms, safe in the knowledge that there were no jail bars to lock us in when we woke in the morning.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12