Bird of Prey Ch. 04

Story Info
Gordon is whipped to submission.
1.4k words
4.47
47.4k
7

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late did Gordon Smith realise his admission of submissiveness to the glorious redheaded goddess was permanent and possibly fatal. He now knew he was trapped and doomed to a life of servitude to the feminine gender. He was led naked through Lana's luxurious house to a patio at the rear. He was made to kneel and face the secluded garden area, and his heart was in his mouth and his cock rigid with fear and anticipation as he viewed an ominous looking post, set with nasty looking shackles, in the middle of the lawn. Lana sneered with pleasure as she saw his face whilst peeling the latex from her sumptuous ass-cheeks.

"Oh, I forgot to mention; after you've licked my asshole, we'll see how you take the whip before we discuss your golfing business. I find it helps loosen the tongue and help us come to agreements in our favour, so much quicker." The two women smiled wickedly as he went white, and Mistress Elaine Calder took great pride in leading the frightened cur to her friend's huge and eager asshole, before poor Gordon could bleat for mercy. Lana knelt on a padded bench, her feet slightly apart; her huge round ass cheeks ready to dominate the male who would then be whipped to absolute submission.

Elaine loved to watch Lana whip males; she also loved the way she ensured they were left in no doubt that they would be whipped, they would know pain, and they would give her whatever she wanted. Elaine often brought the more 'difficult' of her male clients here; hard-nosed businessmen and people with jobs high up in the public sector, Gordon was not in this league, but Elaine's sadistic streak needed sating. She had not seen her friend wield her graceful whip for a while, and wanted to see a male suffer, just for sheer pleasure. Her pussy tingled delightfully as she saw the fear in Gordon as his face was pulled toward the more inviting task of Lana's bulbous ass.

Lana had placed herself so that she and her victim could view the waiting post; though most of his view would be blotted out by her huge ass cheeks, she knew he could sample the delights of her hot sticky anus and see the post that he'd be broken on, whilst lapping her voluptuous asshole. The fierce and unforgiving looking whip was placed beside her across the top of the bench; in full view of the cur who would shortly receive it. Elaine thoroughly enjoyed the tease, and as Lana pulled her huge cheeks apart to accommodate the doomed servant, she helped calm the nerves of the fear-filled cur.

"If you are a good boy and take the whip well, we will allow you to masturbate after your first punishment... before you are whipped again" Gordon's cock rose as he sniffed at the heady and spicy whiff of the dominant woman's asshole. Lana flexed her anus expertly, squeezing his tongue as he probed and fought for breath; his nose clasped in her sweaty cheeks. Elaine was delighted to see tears trickle from the defeated male as he enjoyed his savoury treat and viewed the post and whip; his cock stiffened all the more as he now accepted his fate and began to wonder what the whip would feel like, as he eyed it continually across the curve of the dominant Lana's hips. Lana's pussy dripped as she relished whipping the cur who was servicing her asshole with such willingness; she was now ready to punish him.

"Time to face the post. I shall now break you; if you think you're submissive now, you'll be so pleased with the change in your own ego when we're done." Elaine sneered viciously and swiftly placed a lasso cord about his neck; he was now leashed and could not run, and Elaine's command over him increased, along with the bulge of her pussy.

Gordon was led meekly and almost willingly to the post; his eyes now transfixed on the vicious whip that Lana trailed, as she peeped back with a broad smile. She had removed her latex top, to allow full freedom of movement of her upper body as she served punishment; punishment that Gordon had deserved just for being male. Lana stood ten yards beyond the pole as Elaine eagerly shackled gorgon tightly to it. Elaine was careful to ensure his cock was lifted upright against his belly; a leather pad on the pole ensuring it did not chafe as he squirmed in a mixture of agony and ecstasy under the whip. And squirm he would; he watched as Lana gave a display just for his benefit; his cock stiffened to rigidity and his balls and anus tingled in complete submission as Elaine made sure he was secure; he watched the delicious curves and breasts of the superbly dominant woman wobble as she delivered a vicious crack, and she then turned and strode toward her victim.

Gordon was close to messing at the pole as the plump dominant strode purposely toward him, naked and ready to punish; he could never have imagined when he arrived at the equestrian centre that he would end up being whipped by a naked amazon.

Elaine laughed as she saw the fear in his eyes, and began to toy with herself as Lana sneered with satisfaction at having ensured the male was well and truly aware of what was to happen. Her pussy was hot and bulging with arousal as she relished the first lash. The women would be the new proprietors of a golfing business very shortly, and the first step in taking over Maiden Downs Golf club would be complete. Lana would now thrash the male to complete submission.

Lana circled the male once more with the vicious whip trailing, as Gordon struggled against the tight bonds which would ensure he could not drop and avoid the lash. His cock pulsed as Elaine also came into view; she was now completely naked too. The women wanted to express their feminine dominance in the extreme; he would be whipped by a naked woman, whilst a naked woman observed and enjoyed his punishment. Elaine stood dominantly and nursed her clit as Lana prepared the whip. At the first whooping noise of the vicious leather whip, Gordon lost control of his bladder and pissed himself. This delighted the women and they laughed as the hot urine ran down his legs, adding exquisitely to his humiliation; the sound was just Lana preparing her punisher.

Elaine's expression changed and she rubbed her pussy in earnest as Lana flexed the whip, ready for its first real delivery. Gordon quailed with fear as he heard the arriving lash split the air; he knew he would now know pain. He screamed like a girl as the wicked leather striped his buttocks for the first time; Lana curled the whip deliciously again and again; expertly causing Gordon agonising pain without causing too much tissue damage. Both women smiled with deep satisfaction throughout the first session of punishment; another male now truly knew his place amongst women as he was broken at the whipping post. Gordon wept like a small child as the lash cut him again and again, yet his cock remained rigid and he yearned to come. He lost all sense of shame and was immersed in a sense of complete and utter submission to the women as the leather teased any remaining masculine ego from him. Elaine moaned with a satisfying orgasm, bringing a broad smile from Lana, who gratefully delivered the final lash from her now tired arm.

Gordon wept in submission, his back and ass throbbing with pain as the two smiling dommes unshackled him. A voice behind them announced a new arrival.

"Have I missed the punishment? Damn! I brought the paperwork for signing; didn't take long to find the shop's details, lease arrangements etc." Gordon was turned from the pole to see a shapely blonde middle-aged woman in pencil skirted business dress, hair in a bun, glasses. She smirked at his erect cock as the women pushed him to his knees.

"I see he's enjoyed his punishment; is he ready to sign yet?" Lana smiled.

"Oh he'll sign, Penny my dear, but he'll have another whipping for good measure before he signs. He's going to be allowed relief first; would you like tour asshole licked?"