Bird of Prey Ch. 06

Story Info
Meek spinster Angela dominates Gordon in rubber.
2.2k words
4.31
30.9k
3

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was nicely aroused as she took great pleasure at ordering the new maid about the store premises. The two younger assistants also took great pleasure in chiding the maid at every opportunity; neither of the two younger girls was quite sure just why it gave their pussies such a buzz, but they found they enjoyed it more and more, particularly Melanie, to whom Gordon had been particularly strict about her timekeeping etcetera. Elaine grinned with pleasure as she saw the growing enjoyment the girls were now experiencing; when Angela was enjoying a session with him, she took them to one side and showed them a few sites on the net that might assist them with their new hobby; both giggled spitefully as a domme was seen caning an adult male, Melanie's pussy moistened significantly. Elaine smiled with satisfaction as she sensed the pleasure the young girl obviously felt at seeing a male dominated; Gordon was certain to experience a new side to a girl he had treated as inferior. Gordon spent a great deal of time on his hands and knees in his tight but pretty maid's outfit, at the feet of the three women; though the humiliation was intense, especially when he was made to clean in the front of the store when customers were present, his cock was permanently erect as he now knew he was no more than a plaything to all women. He was looking forward to going home with Angela and having her dominate him; he was close to coming as he imagined what the chubby woman would look like, clad in a shiny rubber outfit.

Elaine, Lana and Penny strutted triumphantly about the store and were particularly helpful to female customers. As they watched the shop assistants boss their feminised former employer about, they toasted their new enterprise with a glass of champagne and sent an 'Under new management' advert to the local paper, announcing huge discounts for female golfers. Their next target was Maiden Downs Golf Club itself. Melanie and Patricia looked on with certain envy as Angela prepared to take Gordon home with her at the end of the day. She looked at them with a wry smile, which she also shared with her new employers.

"Don't worry, he'll be back tomorrow, we have all the time in the world to use him just as we please; you'll soon have your turn and plenty more after that. Our new maid is going to learn that variety is the spice of life, and I'm sure that our new employers will help you 'prepare' for your first sessions with him; you may just wish to punish him, you may feel he's entitled to a little more. She smiled down at the kneeling Gordon; her matter of fact tone taunting him deliciously. His cock stiffened as he recalled the whipping and wondered what lay ahead for him at Angela's and how the younger girls would chastise him; his moist bell end was teased by the tight satin panties he wore; he was now beginning to thoroughly enjoy being broken by the women.

His excitement increased as the haughty Angela led him from the store to her car and made sure he was sat prominently beside her in his frilly dress. She too, drove a little recklessly; ensuring attention was drawn to them; the strange maid being viewed with some curiosity, increasing Gordon's humiliation. Angela smiled with satisfaction as people smiled and laughed at the maid who was so obviously a man. Gordon's cock was close to shooting as he was led through the front door of Angela's house; he was then led straight up the stairs by his mistress for the night, who was anxious to exact a thorough caning as soon as possible, but she needed to be suitably attired first. Gordon was made to strip naked and kneel by the bed facing her fitted wardrobes which spanned the end of the room; he was treated to a strip tease and his cock bobbed as he admired Angela's plump and domineering form; she sneered with delight as her captive was treated to her now heavily soiled panties; she made him hold them in his teeth and his balls ached for relief as the glorious spicy scent of her mature cunt teased his nose. Angela posed naked and made sure she had his full attention as swept the wardrobe doors open.

His cock was fit to burst as he witnessed her array of rubber outfits and instruments of punishment. He watched impatiently as she donned a tight rubber bodice, a slit at the crotch leaving her aroused pussy and sticky anus exposed. She smiled with devilish promise as she put each foot on the bed in turn and rolled tight rubber stockings up the length of her plump legs to the top of her ample thighs. Arm length gloves came next, and the outfit was completed with a tight black rubber balaclava; Gordon's cock pulsed with anticipation as he witnessed just her eyes and smiling red lips through the mask. She then chose a wicked looking cane and two thick bands of black rubber from her wardrobe as she ordered Gordon to sit on the edge of the bed. She had him put his feet through the smaller of the two tubular bands and released it to let it slap tight against his ankles, holding them firm. As she stood close, the delicious scent of her excited pussy now smelt stronger than the panties he held in his teeth. She had him place his arms down by his sides as she placed the larger rubber tube over his body, ringing his torso and holding his arms tight against his body. She smiled triumphantly as she pushed his now rubber-bound and captive body to the bed.

"You shall learn to enjoy being dominated in rubber little by little. I shall tease you with more and more as you begin to appreciate the lush feel of rubber against flesh; you have no choice in the matter, I intend to dominate you completely and enjoy you as part of my fetish. At first you will have the minimum to allow you just a taste of rubber, I will introduce to my friends and you will learn to enjoy full incarceration in rubber. Very soon, like me, you will not be able to live without it." Gordon squirmed in the tight rubber as Angela smiled down in triumph; the man who had ruled her for years was now completely at her mercy; she flexed and swished the cane to ensure he was fully aware of what was to happen. Her pussy bulged through the gap in the luxurious rubber as she pondered her good fortune which had arrived in triplicate; rubber, her divine and perpetual sense of dominance, and the complete surrender of a man who had once treated her with total indifference. He would now know such sweet and painful retribution.

Gordon heard the squeaking of her rubber outfit and then the wicked swoop of the cane, before tasting its biting venom. Gordon moaned on the panties now stuffed smartly into his mouth and squirmed on the bed in his rubber bondage; he would now thoroughly enjoy his just deserts in being thrashed for the first time by someone who he had thought was a plain and meek woman, a woman who would now demonstrate she was his mistress in no uncertain terms. His erection worked ecstatically against the silky sheets as his new owner worked the cane relentlessly; he groaned in agony and ecstasy as he surrendered his balls for the first of many occasions, Angela sneering with deep satisfaction as he messed; her wanton lust given licence to punish him further was now justified as he had soiled her sheets. She would ensure he knew pain. Gordon shot his plentiful semen with divine abandon as he dreamed of the rubber-clad mistresses promised by the superior woman who was now dominating him with relish.

Back at the store the younger girls were being wined and dined now the business was closed to the public; Elaine was delighted as both showed promising tendencies in respect of becoming independent women. As they drank, they were shown how they could demonstrate their new found wealth in their upgraded positions, and how treatment of Gordon and all other males should be meted out, as was their divine right as females. As the two girls delighted in being shown more internet sites by Lana, Elaine stared out at the setting sun through a window, and thought of her entry to Maiden Downs Golf Club in triumph; how Aubrey Fox-Janner would rue allowing the clause which gave the owner of the golf store an automatic position on the board. The clause was not gender specific; her pussy buzzed as she thought of taking her seat amongst the males. It would not be the last seat on the board which would see an exchange to the bottom of a member of the superior sex.

A sore and thoroughly chastised Gordon was deposited at the store by an extremely satisfied Angela who chided the former employer like a small schoolboy, just for good measure at every opportunity. She had gifted him with a pair of her rubber panties, to keep up his interest in what would inevitably come, now that she had co-command of his worthless existence with the other women. She took up her new position at the store as over manager, and intended to be as curt as she could with some of the more chauvinistic customers who regularly attended; their testosterone fuelled custom was no longer the bread and butter of the business, she smiled as she thought of friends who had always toyed with the idea of the 18 hole game.

Gordon's cock had been well used during the painful evening with Angela, but rose swiftly to attention when he saw the crisply dressed and stern looking Elaine; reminding him of the task ahead. His anus tingled as he thought of being party to breaking the news to the other all-male board members. Elaine snapped her fingers and pointed to a suit and shoes she had acquired from his home; she smiled with deep satisfaction as she saw his realisation that nothing belonged to him anymore, he dared show slight hesitation at the command and Lana commanded him with a triumphant sneer.

"The pole and whip will be happy to see you again if you do not do just as you are told, when you are told, and without question." The two laughed at the now small and broken male as he scurried to dress in the suit. Despite his reluctance Gordon sat in the rear of the car accompanied by the two stern and very smug females, his cock stiffened as he thought of the humiliation he was about to face. Whilst Penny drove, Elaine sat by him, not that he needed to be kept in check; he was well aware of his place now and the stern woman lifted her nose and sneered at the male who was about to give up his final possession to her, as they entered Maiden Downs; a satisfied smile covering her face.

"I hope you realise that your weakness has been instrumental in the downfall of the regime we are about to encounter; you can be justly proud of allowing this to happen. You will be of little use to us when this meeting is over, so you had better do just as your new employers at the store command, or you shall be disposed of." She and Penny sniggered with a curt pleasure as Gordon swallowed hard on hearing her words; his balls tingled as he pondered being 'disposed of' but he was sure that Angela would keep an interest in him. He could not know that Elaine intended to retain her stake in him too; she had many acquaintances with an equally cruel and dominant disposition that would enjoy humiliating him.

Aubrey Fox-Janner nearly swallowed the huge Havana he was sucking on, when Gordon entered the board room straddled by the two stern and primly dressed females. The two women smiled broadly over the strange silence which filled the room. Elaine prompted Gordon with a stern looked which did not go unnoticed by the other board members. The sheepish Gordon faced Fox-Janner and broke into a cold sweat.

"This is Madam Elaine Calder; she has taken over my golfing business and is here to claim her place on the board as per her right as the new owner of the business." Fox-Janner's face went scarlet as Gordon meekly ushered the confident woman to the vacant seat he had formerly occupied. Other members' cocks twitched as the supremely stern and confident woman sat and crossed her magnificent legs. Her glorious red hair blazing; as if to announce her absolute dominance. She looked at Gordon with utter contempt and snapped her fingers, pointing to the door.

"You're not needed anymore; Penny has some things she wishes you to attend to. Goodbye." Twitching cocks stiffened to erections as Gordon was seen to be owned completely by the women, walking meekly behind the strutting Penny, whose magnificent ass bulged in her tight business skirt; some members of the board were torn between wishing they were Gordon and wondering what this commanding redhead had in store. One by one they would give themselves up to her irresistible dominance.