Bird Woman: Naked Superhero Ch. 03

Story Info
The naked superhero fights a robot from Zenwar.
4.6k words
18.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After visiting a client in the Oakland Hills, Yvonne drove for several blocks down the narrow, windy streets. Ahead of her, she saw a young African American boy riding a bicycle. Seconds later, a twentysomething Asian woman stopped him and talked to him briefly before punching him hard in the face. The boy fell off the bike. She got on and rode off quickly.

"What the. . .?" Yvonne asked, frowning. After parking her car at the curb, she stripped naked and put on her bird mask. Then she got out checked on the boy.

"You okay?"

He nodded, massaging his face. "She asked me for directions, then bam!"

"I'll get your bike back," she replied, and flew after the woman.

The girl was speeding down the hill, maneuvering her way around the curves well. Yvonne nearly smashed into two vehicles as she took pursuit. She had a couple of opportunities to snatch the woman off the bike but she ducked once and jerked her body the other way the second time. Damn, she's elusive! Yvonne thought.

"Pull over!" she ordered.

As she expected, the woman ignored her. She turned onto Broadway Terrace and approached the golf course. Several spectators watched the chase, pointing up at the sky. Yvonne tried to grab the girl again but a fire truck got in her way. She had yet another chance but an elderly woman pulled in front of her out of no where.

"Shoot!" she said.

Finally, when there was no traffic in sight, Yvonne quickly swooped down and grabbed the woman by her sweatshirt and lifted her off the bike. The bike crashed to the asphalt. "What you did wasn't very nice," she said. Then she flew away with her and the bike. After returning the bicycle to the young boy she dropped the woman off at the police department downtown.

"Thanks, Bird Woman," the officer at the booking desk said.

She returned to her office and finished some paperwork on her clients. As she was sitting at her computer, the phone rang.

She picked it up. "Hello, this is Yvonne."

"Hey, babe."

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Good. You still at school?"

"Yeah, just wrapping up here.

"Me, too. Get a lot of studying done?"

"Yeah. Finally finished that paper. Now I just have the mid-term to worry about. Thanks for tutoring me again. Dinner is on me tonight."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to. 'Cause you helped me so much, babe. And 'cause I love you."

"I love you, too," she said.

"So I'll pick you up around seven?"

"I'll be ready," she said and blew him a kiss.

Will took her to an upscale Thai restaurant on College Avenue.

"I'm happy you're doing so well in school," she said.

He drank some wine, nodding. "It feels great. And I wouldn't be doing if it wasn't for you. You're the one that encouraged and motivated me to pursue graduate studies. So I wanted to thank you for pushing me."

"You're welcome."

"Are you still feeling burned out from work?"

She ate some broccoli. "Yes. But I'll be off a few days next week. I'm looking forward to that meditation retreat."

"Cool. Hope you have a great time."

"My parents said hello. My mother wants to invite you over for dinner again. Said she's gonna make your favorite dish."

Will smiled. "How can I turn down her offer? Sure. Tell her this weekend is fine."

"Okay." She glanced at her watch. "Oh, we'd better get going. The movie's going to start soon."

They caught a film at the Elmwood Theater and following that went back to her apartment. They made out on her couch and soon tore off their clothes and had their hands all over each other. First, she sucked his monstrous dick hungrily. He leaned back against the sofa, closed his eyes, and moaned. She licked his balls slowly and passionately. After taking off her glasses, it was his turn to suck and lick her big vagina.

"Ooooooooooooh!" she moaned loudly. "Ooooooooooooooooooh, Will, that feels soooooooooooo good. Oooooooooooooh!"

When he slapped her big brown ass she howled like a wild animal. He did it a few more times and she kept howling.

"Careful, you don't want to wake up the neighbors," he said sarcastically.

She chuckled. Kneeling behind her, he spread her cheeks open and slipped his penis into her anus. He started pumping and the moans continued. "You like it up the butt, don't you, babe?"

She nodded. As he pumped he reached forward and fondled her large breasts. He buried his face in her black shoulder length hair. It smelled of apple-scented shampoo.

Moments later, he sat on a wooden stool. Then she sat in his lap, helping him insert his dick into her pussy. She started going up and down like she was riding a merry-go-round. As she went faster and harder, he grabbed her ass and fondled it. When he began fingering her anus, her moans shot up several octaves.

He leaned forward and sucked and licked her breasts and her big, dark nipples. They were like giant knobs.

"What a beautiful position," she whispered sexily into his ear. She nibbled it, hooking her big toe around one of the stool's legs.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," he said.

"Okay."

Soon, she experienced the most spectacular orgasm, smiling ear to ear. Looking straight in his eyes, she said, "Oooooh, that was fucking awesome, hon."

He returned a wide smile. "Yeah. You're my queen and I'm gonna keep worshipping you."

The following week, as she was driving home from the retreat, she stopped at a gas station in Southern California. After filling the tank, she saw a small, cylindrical object flying across the sky, going towards the forest. Oh, no! Not again! she thought. She paid the attendant and drove after the object on the two-lane highway. When the chase became impossible by car, she pulled over, took off all her clothes, and put on her mask. Then she flew after it.

The spacecraft headed into Malibu Creek State Park, a place she had seen in movies and TV shows. Shortly, the ship landed in a lush, green valley. She approached it cautiously. This particular model looked different than the previous machine. It was a little bigger and wider. She stopped dead in her tracks when a series of beeps and clicks emitted from it. Two antennas rose up and scanned the environment, stopping abruptly when it turned her way. Suddenly, the door of the craft opened and a machine similar to IM flew out slowly. It appeared it was alone. Two metallic arms and two legs protruded from its body, as well as a long artificial penis. It started walking towards her, stopping just several yards away. Her hands clenched themselves into tight fists, ready for a fight.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I am IM IV," it replied in a cold, monotonous male voice.

What happened to the other three? "Where are you from?"

"The planet Zenwar."

"Why did you come here?"

"I am on a space exploration mission. Two of my colleagues have disappeared and I came here to find them."

Should I play dumb here? "Do you know where they are?"

There was a lengthy pause before he replied, "I know you destroyed them."

She looked at his flashing green eyes. "Which is why I will annihilate you." There was a creepy silence before he started walking towards her. She backed away.

"I only killed them because I had to defend myself. They threatened to harm others as well."

"I know. It's all in the message the other IM sent me. Still, I can't allow you to get away." And with that, an electric bolt shot out of his massive cock. She stepped away in time to avoid it. He kept firing at her, missing. Yvonne ran barefoot into the dense forest and he took pursuit. She crossed a creek, hiding behind a bunch of eucalyptus trees as he fired again. The bolts hit the trees, burning them. As he got closer, she ran deeper into the woods, crossing a small river, and then ran up a yellow, sun baked hill. He shot her a few times as she was running but ducked and stepped out of the way.

Standing on top of another hill, she produced two fireballs above the palms of her hands and hurled them at him. He dodged the first one, but the second nabbed his left arm, melting it a little. As he walked up the hill towards her, she threw a few more fireballs at him. He flew above each one. When he was yards away, she flung three more. He side stepped the first one. Then he activated a shield, in the form of a green sphere, and the two other balls fizzled out when they hit the shield. He kept approaching her, still inside the green sphere.

She kept throwing fireballs at him angrily but they were useless. The sphere was impenetrable. Before he reached the top of the hill, she opened her mouth wide and released her sonic ray at him but it didn't even dent the force field. A second ray was also futile so she flew off. He went after her.

Damn! How am I gonna stop this thing? It's obviously more technologically advanced than the first IM, she thought as she flew over some more yellow hills. Looking behind her, she saw that it was gaining speed. She immediately swooped down and hid under some eucalyptus trees. As she clung behind one tree it flew by without seeing her. Then Yvonne went after it. She figured a direct hit on IM with its shield down might do the trick. He hovered above a cave entrance, his antennas swirling. Beeps emitted from his central computer system. After landing, he approached the cavern slowly. She followed him quietly, seeing that the green sphere no longer surrounded him. Two fireballs floated above the palms of her hands. IM reached the opening momentarily. With his back towards her, she flung the balls at him. But before they had a chance to hit him the shield enveloped him once more and deflected the flames. He spun around quickly and zapped her twice with electric bolts from his penis, causing her to collapse to the ground.

* * *

When she woke up, she had a throbbing headache, and discovered that she had been strapped down in a chair in the cockpit of a ship. IM was seated next to her, his flashing green eyes and antennas studying her. Looking out the windshield, she saw the Earth getting smaller and smaller. Soon, the blackness of space engulfed them.

"Release me now!" she demanded. "Take me back to Earth!"

His cold metal hand gently caressed her huge, muscular thigh, and then moved its way up to her left breast. He fondled it sensually, squeezing her big nipple. She tried to get up but the restraints were too strong. She spat at him angrily but that only made him laugh.

"Let me go!" she continued. "Take me back to Earth now!"

IM kept fondling her with amusement, his eyes flashing with delight it seemed.

"Please, let me go! I have family and friends back there. My whole life is back on Earth. Release me. Please."

He remained silent for a moment before replying, "I wanted to kill you. I should have done it but after some thinking decided that you'd serve a more useful purpose on Zenwar."

"What purpose is that?" she asked with dread.

"Being my sex slave."

Again, she tried to break free of the straps but it proved futile. She also learned that she couldn't produce anymore fireballs. When she opened her mouth, no sonic ray beams came out.

"I studied your anatomy carefully and found a way to neutralize your powers. Now you will behave properly. It's going to be a long trip back to my planet so I suggest we relax and get comfy."

He removed her bird mask and threw it aside.

Yvonne had no recollection what happened after that. She figured she must've blacked out or something on the ship. When she woke up, she found herself lying on a big, circular golden bed in a spacious room with an arched ceiling. There were two bean bag style chairs nearby and on the floor was a rug that seemed to be made of sheep skin. Her headache was gone and her mask was no where in sight. Pardon the expression, but she felt naked without it. She tried activating her powers but nothing happened, and also discovered she couldn't fly anymore. Damn! I'm gonna strangle IM! She checked her body carefully but couldn't tell if she had been violated in any way. She felt normal.

Seconds later, a sliding door whizzed open and IM walked in. She noticed that his artificial penis was always in an erect position. He sat on the bed, stroking her thigh. "Ahh, you're up. How are you feeling?"

Yvonne glared at him with murderous eyes. "Where am I?"

"You are on Zenwar. This is my home."

"How long have I been here?"

"Oh, several days. You've been sleeping for most of that time. The long journey must've exhausted you. This will be your permanent home now, Bird Woman. Erase Earth from your memory. Forget about your family and friends. Your new life begins here today. You will learn the customs, traditions, and lifestyle of this planet. And will find out that our culture is not so different than yours." He gently caressed her bare foot. "Remember, you're my sex slave now, my mate."

She slapped him viciously across the face. "Don't you ever touch me again!"

Suddenly, he jumped on her and pinned her arms to the bed, his massive penis inches away from her vagina. She tried to throw him off of her but her super strength was gone. "I can do whatever I wish with you. You're just a regular human now." And with that he zapped her with his dick again and everything went to black.

After waking up yet another time, she sighed. This is getting really irritating, she thought. How am I going to get out of here? I've got to return to Earth. She sat up Indian style on the golden bed and tried to get her bearings. Then she got up and walked to the sliding door but it wouldn't open. She put her ear to it but heard nothing on the other side. Walking over to the panoramic window she looked out at the large, sprawling city below. It reminded her of Los Angeles with its impressive skyline, smoggy air, and numerous beautiful lights. It was amazing how similar their society looked like a human one. Their was a subway style train snaking its way through the metropolis, paved streets, buildings made of concrete and steel, futuristic looking cars, and even spaceships flying across the skies. From what she observed, most of the inhabitants of this place were robots that looked like IM. There was a sprinkling of other alien creatures here and there.

She went back to the door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. She tried smashing it but it wouldn't break. Moments later, it whizzed open and IM stepped in, shaking his head in disapproval. He put a leash around her and pushed her to walk forward. When she tried to rip off the object around her neck, he simply pressed a button on his end of it and it shocked her with electricity. She cried in pain.

"Don't do that again," he warned. "Let's go. I want to show you the city and introduce you to some of my friends. Get used to it. This is your new home."

They strolled along the sidewalk. The weather was remarkably similar to Earth, she noticed. Warm and muggy. Interestingly, she saw people that looked like humans, but they appeared more primitive and docile like prehistoric cave dwellers. They were also naked and had leashes around their neck, too, being walked by their robot masters. She tried making eye contact with these people but they just stared down at the ground.

As she approached another woman, she said, "Hey! Help me!"

IM pressed the button and she winced as the electricity shot though her body.

"Be quiet. Don't say anything to anyone," he instructed.

He showed her the sights of the metropolis: taking her to a museum, a shopping mall, a large park, an observatory, the waterfront, and up to several of the tall skyscrapers that offered breathtaking views. They even rode the crowded subway train. As the skies darkened, they took a hovercraft taxi back to his home.

He made her dinner, and afterwards, went back to his bedroom. A bell chimed later. Walking through the door were two other robots that appeared to be the same series model as him. Their green eyes flashed at her in fascination and curiosity.

"These are my friends," IM told her.

She glared at them.

"This is the intelligent human you spoke of," one of them inquired.

"Yes. She's from Earth."

"The one that destroyed the others, that had supernatural powers."

"Correct. Quite a beautiful creature, isn't she?"

His friend walked up to the bed and examined her carefully, his antennas swirling. "Indeed. The other women are ugly compared to her. I never thought much of the humans but have to admit they're great for sexual purposes," he said, running his hand through her black shoulder length hair.

"They're also good servants," IM's other friend added.

"Yes, I agree. So, this is your new sex slave?"

"Correct," IM replied proudly.

He chuckled. "I'm jealous. Where can I get one that looks like her?"

"Probably back on Earth."

He laughed again. "I want to go there."

Suddenly, Yvonne bolted to the door and tried to kick it down, screaming for help. IM sighed wearily, walked over to her, and delivered a swift chop to the back of her head and she crumpled to the floor.

Upon waking up, she found herself lying on the bed and saw the three robots standing in the corner, talking quietly amongst themselves. When IM saw she was conscious, they walked over to the bed.

He simply said, "Bird Woman, you're going to love this, I promise you. You won't be disappointed."

All three robots climbed onto the mattress with her. She stared at their enormous, long cocks. Before she could struggle or protest, IM started fingering her large, shaved pussy. One of his buddies began fingering her anus, and the third one sucked and licked her big brown breasts and her giant, dark nipples. She moaned loudly and deeply, letting go. She stopped screaming, stopped fighting, and just enjoyed it. She thought it was going to be horrible, to be forced into a sexual act with a stranger, let alone a bunch of robots! But she accepted it, and to be perfectly honest, it really wasn't all that bad. However, images of Will flashed through her mind and she felt extremely guilty and ashamed of herself. She simply told herself that he would never find out about this. That was her only consolation. And with Zenwar being so far away, he probably never would.

As the robots fingered her faster and harder, her moans only grew louder. Then the three sat on chairs and she knelt before them and sucked their dicks ravenously. For her, it took getting used to an artificial penis. She licked their balls slowly and passionately. The trio stared at the ceiling, moaning. The question that kept spinning in her mind was: Are they gonna shoot cum or what?

They returned to the bed, where they got into a sandwich position, with IM kneeling behind her and inserting his dick into her anus. His friend was before her and slid his cock into her vagina, and the third robot fondled her breasts. They went faster and faster, all four of them moaning passionately. IM stuck his tongue out and licked the sweat that trickled down her wide brown back.

Soon, they climaxed. Yvonne thought her brains were going to ooze out of her ears.

* * *

In the morning, she woke up and discovered IM cuddled next to her under the blanket. The other two were gone. As she tried to get out of bed, his cold, metallic hand grabbed her.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to use the bathroom."

He went with her. She felt embarrassed as she sat on the toilet, being scrutinized by him. Afterwards, she got in the stall and took a long shower. When she was finished, he handed her a towel and she dried herself up. They left the bathroom. Then he abruptly dragged her into bed and jumped her bones.

Again, she didn't resist or protest. She sucked his dick for a while, and then sat in his lap and started chuckling.

12