Birddoggin' Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

"Easy girl," I soothed her as I began to lean over her. "I promise you'll enjoy this, baby. I know I will."

Summer was still trying to scramble away, but weak as she was it was easy to control her. When I leaned my weight heavily on top of her, she gave up a little, especially when I started whispering in her ear. "Daddy would never hurt you, baby," I crooned, breathing heavily into the conch of her ear. "I just want to pretend, baby. Let me pretend I'm fucking you, Summer, as I rub my hard cock against this wonderful ass of yours."

Along the tight groove of her buttocks, slickened by my saliva and her bountiful pussy juice, my rigid cock slid easily back and forth almost effortlessly. After I was well seated in the middle of that open channel, I was able to make large thrusts, putting my whole weight against the base of my prick sliding along the firm, wet crease of her ass.

"Daddy, that feels wonderful!" Summer ooh'ed and aw'ed at the sensation of my hot cock rubbing against her sensitive ass. "It feels like you're fucking me, but you're not in me!"

Indeed, there was so much moisture and Summer's asscheeks felt so tight that it seemed just like I was fucking her if I closed my eyes tight enough and pretended. There wasn't at much friction as if I had been inside her pussy or ass, but it was certainly the next best thing.

Besides, I needed it so badly!

"Baby, I'm fucking you," I purred sensuously into her ear from on top and behind her. With each hard thrust I pressed her pelvis into the soft pillows. Without being inside her and with her hips well cushioned, I could pummel her as hard as I wished with my thrusts. Not that I hammered into her roughly, but I was certainly rougher than if I had been inside my young, virginal daughter.

Looping my hands under her armpits, I clasped her shoulders and used the grip for leverage to pull myself against Summer's slender body that much more. The little minx began tightening her asscheeks together every time I thrust down at her, increasing my enjoyment exponentially!

"Oh, baby! I'm going to cum!" I warned her, preparing her in my own fantasies for when Daddy shot his hot wad inside her.

"Cum in me, Daddy," Summer encouraged the realism. Then, briefly glancing at the side of her face, I saw that she was deep into this fantasy as much as I was. Maybe she too was imagining Daddy thrusting his big cock inside her.

"In my ass, Dad," she moaned as if in ecstasy. "In my ass."

I spurt hotly onto the small of Summer's back, then pulling back for another thrust, continued to spurt into the warm groove of her ass. My semen only made the tight track slicker so that with every spurt and with every thrust the outside of Summer's ass felt more and more like the inside. Or more and more like her pussy would feel. It was hard to tell which I was feeling more in my mind. Images of being inside her kept flashing quickly as I climaxed.

Summer arching her ass up against me, impaling herself to the root in her hot rectum.

Summer arching herself back against me, driving me further into her tight little cunt for the first time.

Even, very briefly, Summer urging my thick cock all the way down her tight throat as I climaxed through her eager, oral ministrations.

With each image I found myself convulsing again, spurting more and more semen on my daughter's back and along her asscrack. Finally, when I had no more left to give, I leaned heavily against her, bearing her down into the pillows and against the harder floor.

"Dad, I can't breathe," she whispered when she couldn't bear my weight any more. Somehow I summoned the strength to lift myself off of her. Then, having moved, I determined that I was, after all, technically still alive.

"Baby, that felt wonderful," I praised her, "especially when you started tightening your cheeks like that! That was phenomenal!"

"It felt pretty good from down here, too," she said, smiling back at me contentedly.

My semen had pooled up at the bow of her back. There sure didn't seem to be as much as it felt like I had unloaded, but there was still so much that if Summer tried to move just then she'd make a sticky puddle in the carpet.

With a mischievous thought, I took my daughter's pretty, black cotton panties and began to sop up the mess. She hadn't seen what I was doing before I started, but as I got most of it soaked up, Summer looked back at what I was doing over her shoulder in that way that very limber girls can. There she saw her nearly saturated panties in my hands cleaning her back up.

"Hey, you rat!" she giggled along with me. "Those were a brand new pair!"

"You can still wear them again, you know," I teased her right back, feeling very loose and playful at the moment. My affection for this sexy girl knew no bounds at the moment.

"Yeah, but now I'll always remember where that pair has been," she giggled, not making much sense.

"It won't be the last time your panties will be soaking up my semen, darling," I warned her more seriously, but still with a hint of frivolity. "Next time maybe, they'll be soaking it up the normal way, like a real woman's."

Summer leaned her head on her arms, allowing me to caress her buttocks with the damp cloth, swirling the seed of my manhood and massaging it into her soft skin. She moaned lightly as though enjoying the image with me of my semen slowly draining out of her pussy into her panties. "Soon, Daddy," Summer promised me, echoing her mother from before.

Yes, Summer, I said quietly to myself. The high heat that had enflamed me earlier was now set aside for at least a little while. Soon enough, and then again, not nearly soon enough!

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you're enjoying her father's continuing pursuit of Summer. I'd appreciate any feedback on this chapter and especially love to hear from any others that have experienced the type of sex that is described at the end. It was a particular favorite of a girlfriend of mine when I was growing up and I've never read any other author quite describe it the way we practiced it. ~~Red

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12