Birds of a Feather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Kathy, and she nodded. Then I looked at the others, one at a time. Each one nodded their agreement.

"Okay, let's all have some fun" Dan said as he took Kathy by the hips and pulled her ass back to her mouth.

Cindy straddled Dan 's waist, facing Kathy. The two women started kissing and playing with each other's tits.

Paul laid down on the floor with his head up next to Dan's hips. Shawn straddled Paul's face. Paul wrapped his hand around Shawn's cock, pulled it to his mouth, and started sucking. Shawn lowered his head down behind Cindy and Kathy until he could reach Dan's hard cock.

I watched him take Dan's cock deep into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down. Seeing all this made me question myself, "Am I gonna do this tonight, if I do will I let them cum in my mouth?"

Katie laid back on the floor then pulled me over to straddled her in a 69 position. She planted her feet on the floor and spread her legs wide apart. Her smooth shaved pussy was slightly gaped open and dripping wet with her love juice. Just as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth, I licked my tongue down the length of her slit, lapping up her warm, tasty juice, swallowing as much as I could. She tasted different from Kathy or Beth. Not better or worse, just different.

I moved back up to sucking on her clit and pushed two fingers deep into her wet pussy at the same time. She raised her ass up and used one hand to pushing my head down. Due to my inexperience, I didn't know what she wanted.

Then she moved her hand around and pulled on one of her ass cheeks, better exposing her puckered little rosebud. Okay, now I realized what she was wanting.

I lowered my head down and licked across her little rosebud. She pushed down causing her small hole to opened up a little. Hoping I was doing what she wanted, I pushed my tongue up into her asshole. It felt very different from her pussy, and the taste was different. Not bad, just different. She started pushing in and out, ass fucking my tongue.

Beth moved behind me, and I felt her pulling on my butt plug. She pulled it about half way out then pushed it back again, fucking my ass with the toy. Finally, she pulled the plug all the way out and even though it was a small plug I felt as though my asshole had open a foot wide.

I could feel Beth spreading my cheeks then felt her wet tongue pushing its way in past my sphincter. She started tongue fucking my asshole and massaging my ball at the same time. I was fighting hard not to cum because I knew that would be the beginning of the end of all the beautiful things ahead.

I could hear the various sounds of sexual pleasure, including my own, from around the room. Then I listened to a sound that had become familiar to me. It was the sound Kathy made when she was reaching a great orgasm. I couldn't believe how excited I was to hear Kathy enjoying that much sexual pleasure with someone else.

Her sounds of pleasure were enough to push me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten up in Beth's hands. I started pumping line after line of cum as I pushed my cock deeper into Katie's throat. It seemed like a river that just wouldn't stop flowing.

Katie drained every drop of cum from me and then let my cock slip from her mouth.

Katie and I stretched out on the floor next to each other, trying to catch our breath.

Beth moved over between Kathy's legs, "Katie, I gonna pet your pussy while we rest."

I had no idea what petting a pussy was, but Katie must have because she smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh shit, I thought, "I don't know if I have another good erection left in me. Katie drained me dry, and if I can't get it up again, I gonna be shit out of luck."

Dan moved over, kneeling next to my head. He didn't make any further move toward me. I hadn't realized the effect all the sexual activity was having on me until I was lying there looking at Dan's cock. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his rigid shaft. Dan moved closer to me, and I leaned over and licked around the head of his cock.

Damn, I couldn't believe I was doing this. Here I was, licking another man's cock. If anyone had asked me yesterday if I would have oral sex with another man, it would have been a simple answer, "HELL NO!" It just goes to show; you never know what you will do when the situation presents itself.

I pulled my head back and looked at the hard cock I was holding. I saw a small bead of pre-cum ease out Dan's little hole. I didn't hesitate to put my mouth over the head of his cock and lick the pre-cum off.

I started moving up and down his shaft, pulling back and licking around the head of his cock from time to time. I realized how much this was turning me on when I realized that I was drooling all over Dan's cock.

Dan was pushing his hips up as my mouth went down on his shaft. I could feel the head of his cock touching the back of my mouth and slightly down into my throat. I was surprised it didn't make me gag. Instead, I wanted more.

More is just what I got. Dan gave me a warning that he was close, but I continued sucking. Dan shot the first line of cum down my throat. It was hot, thick and a little bitter. I also noticed a slightly salty taste to it. The thickness of it caused me to gag a little at first, but I managed to swallow the next one and all that come after it. I kept sucking until I could feel his cock start to soften a little. I let it slip from my mouth and laid there in my side relaxing.

I saw Kathy lying on the blanket looking at me with a big smile on her face. I moved over next to her and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

She broke the kiss, looked at me and give me a sly grin "I taste cum on your tongue, have you been a nasty little cock sucker?"

I could feel my face turning a bright red as the others laughed at her comment. I smiled, "Guilty as charged my Love, and it was better than I expected."

Kathy pulled me back to her and covered my lips with a passionate kiss.

When our lips parted, Katie was kneeling on the other side of Kathy. She placed her thumb on Kathy's chin and pulled down, encouraging her to open her mouth.

Kathy opened wide, and Katie leaned over to within inches of Kathy's lips. Katie opens her mouth slightly, stuck her cum coated tongue out allowing a small line of my cum to slip from her tongue into Kathy's mouth.

Kathy swallowed but didn't close her lips as the string of cum continued to flow from the tip of Katie's tongue to Kathy's mouth. All eyes were on these two, and it was easy to see their actions were a turn-on for everyone.

I leaned in and took Katie's tongue in my mouth; it wasn't really a kiss as she continued to hold her mouth open as I sucked the remaining cum off her tongue.

I heard Cindy say, "Damn, that was fucking hot, my pussy is leaking like a sieve from just watching you perverts."

Cindy rolled on her side near the middle of the blankets; Beth moved over, parted Cindy's legs and buried her face in Cindy's pussy.

Katie moved around and did the same to Beth.

There was an opening between Cindy's mouth and Katie's pussy. Kathy looked at me, and I nodded.

Kathy filled the space, spreading her legs giving Cindy access to her hot, wet pussy. She pulled Katie's legs further apart, making sure I could see what she was doing. Then she used her fingers to part Katie's lips, showing me the inside of her juicy, wet pussy.

Kathy kept looking up at me as she licked her tongue from the bottom to the top of Katie's pussy causing her to moan into Beth's pussy.

All of the men set on the outside of the daisy chain watching the ladies giving sexual joy to each other. From time to time, I would look around the room at the other men. While they were mostly watching the women, each of them would glance around to see what the others men were doing.

I could also see small damp spots around on the blanket. I assumed it was where someone had leaked some cum or pussy juice

.

The smell of sex was heavy in the air. It consisted of a combination of cum, hot pussies, and sweaty bodies. This smell along with watching the women had my cock rock hard again. I started slowly stroking it as my mind turned to the happenings of the past couple of days.

When I left work on Friday, I was tense, horny and lonely as hell. I had not had sex with a woman in a year and never had sex with a man.

Now here I was on Saturday night, and none of the above was true anymore. On top of that, I was in love with a woman that loved me back, and she was as fucking kinky as I ever thought of being.

Cindy's loud moans brought me back to the present. I could hear the wet sounds of their combined oral sex as they started reaching their peak. It looked like they all cum almost at the same time, then they all collapsed on their backs trying to catch their breaths.

Shawn stood up as he said, "Okay men, time for the merry-go-round."

Dan and Paul also stood up, so I followed suit.

Dan asks if he could go first and start with Cindy.

Shawn didn't answer; he just walked over to where Cindy was laying on the blanket and waited

Shawn lifted Cindy 's left leg, pulling it back toward her stomach. Paul walked over and lifted her right leg. This position gives easy access to her pussy and ass. Dan moved down in front of Cindy, kneeled down and licked his tongue across Cindy 's asshole causing a loud sigh from her.

I was kneeling beside Dan on his right side, carefully observing everything he was doing. I heard movement on Dan's left side and looked over to see Kathy 's head pop up; wide-eyed and grinning like a Cheshier Cat. Dan glanced over at her and told her, "Pay close attention Honey, your turn is coming later."

Kathy applauded with excitement then looked at me with a questing look on her face. I smiled and licked my lips as a sign of approval.

I noticed Dan was bathing Cindy's ass and pussy with his saliva. Then he leaned back and pushed his little and ring finger into her pussy. He fucked in and out a few times then pulled his fingers out.

Next, he aligned his index and middle finger with her pussy and his very wet ring and little finger with her asshole. I heard Cindy take a deep breath as Dan pushed his fingers into her pussy and asshole at the same time. I could tell this was something they had all done before, but it was very new and exciting to Kathy and me.

He started moving his fingers in and out of her pussy and shit hole. He leaned down and started licking and sucking on her rock hard clit.

Cindy had a hand on Shawn and Paul's arms, moving in sync with Dan's hand and mouth. I glanced up to see Katie holding Cindy's head in her lap, rubbing her cheeks and running her fingers through her hair. Cindy's entire body was wet with sweat and the expression on her face was almost as if she was in pain but I knew it was a look of pure pleasure.

Dan continued to increase the movement of his hand and mouth. Cindy was in an almost continues orgasm until she finally collapsed of total exhaustion and satisfaction.

When Dan set up his face was so wet with Cindy's pussy juice and his saliva it was running down and dripping off his chin.

He held his hand up, and it was also dripping wet. Kathy grabbed his wrist and pulled his fingers to her mouth. She took one finger at a time in her mouth, sucking it clean. Then she licked his palm and the back of his hand until it was clean. Next, she moved to his face, first licking his chin then up each cheek and across his lips.

Dan was slowly stroking his hard cock while enjoying the attention he was getting from Kathy.

Without even think what I was doing, I leaned down and licked the head of Dan's cock again. He moved his hand, and I took his cock as deep in my mouth.

As I was bobbing up and down on Dan's cock, I felt a hot breath on my cheek. I rolled my eyes up to see Kathy's smiling face. I pulled Dan's cock out of my mouth and pointed it toward Kathy. Without breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth wide and took Dan's cock all the way down her throat.

This brought a loud moan from Dan. Kathy pulled his cock out of her mouth and placed her lips on one side of his shaft. She reached over and pulled me down to his cock.

I put my lips on the other side of his shaft. Kathy and I were using our lips and tongue as we moving up and down Dan's shaft. From time to time, one of us would lick around the head of Dan's cock.

I heard Dan laugh as he pushed our heads away, "You two cock suckers have got to stop, you're about to make me cum again, and I'm not ready for the yet.

Kathy kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "I love you cock sucker." I kissed her back and said, "I love you too, you nasty pervert.

Paul spoke up, "Alright everyone let's move on. Frank and Kathy, this is your first time on the merry-go-round. If all agrees, Shawn will be with Beth next. Frank, then you will be with Katie, and I'll be with Kathy last. We can all pitch in and help as each of us take our turns."

Everyone seemed to agree, so Beth moved to the middle of the blankets and laid down on her back. Kathy asks if she could hold one of her legs. Beth raised her leg, and Kathy put it on her shoulder as I moved to the other side and lifted her other leg.

As Shawn knelt down by Beth's ass Kathy used her fingers to open Beth's pussy lips. Shawn licked across Beth's asshole and on up through her pussy. Then he moved back down and proceeded to do the same things to Beth that Dan had done to Cindy.

Katie moved up behind me and started lightly scratching up and down my back. She reached around with her other hand and started stroking my very rigid cock. Dan moved to the right side of Beth and Paul moved to the left side, and both started massaging Beth's tits while they are sucking on her nipples at the same time.

As soon as she had time to catch her breath, Cindy move around, lifting Beth's head and holding it in her lap so Beth could have a better look at all that was going on. I could tell Beth wasn't gonna last long. Shawn was slamming his fingers in and out of her pussy and ass like a jackhammer. Beth was meeting Shawn's thrust and latterly screaming, "MORE, MORE, MORE, YYYEEEESSS!!AAAAAHHHHH, OH FUCK YES!!" Then she went limp and started begging everyone, "STOP, PLEASE STOP, if you don 't I 'm gonna die "she laughed.

Like Dan, when Shawn set up, his face was covered with his saliva and Beth 's pussy juice. Katie moved over and started licking one side of his face. I heard Kathy 's, "Oh Shit, "as Dan moved around and started licking the other side of his face.

Shawn turned to Katie and kissed her hard on the lips. I could see their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Kathy sucked in a deep breath, and her eyes were opened wide. I turned to see what had surprised her so much. Paul had turned to Dan, and they were locked in a very passionate kiss.

I turned and looked at Kathy. She smiled and blushed a little, "Sorry Baby but that is fucking hot to me." I laughed and said, "I'll have to say it's something different for me too.

I looked at Paul and Dan again. When I looked back at Kathy, she was still staring at me smiling. "You want me to do it don't you." Kathy continued to smile, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but it sure is hot to watch.

Cindy and Katie helped Beth set up then Katie set down on the blankets. Kathy moved over by her right leg and Shawn by her left leg. Before Katie laid back, she leaned over and whispered something in Kathy 's ear. Both women looked at me and smiled. Then Kathy whispered something back to Katie.

Katie laid her head in Dan's lap, Kathy and Shawn raised her legs to their shoulders making her ass and pussy very accessible. I ask Kathy why they were whispering. She leaned over and whispered, "Katie wanted to know if I thought you would be up to a little golden shower while you were down there. I told her only if you could share a mouth full with me."

I looked at Kathy and I knew from the sparkle in her eyes and the smile on her face that, along with everything else, I would be getting a mouth full of piss. As I knelt by Katie's ass, I glanced up at her, and our eyes met, Katie smiling said, "Don't forget to save some for Kathy."

I lean down, using my fingers of both hands to open her pussy lips and my thumbs to pull her ass cheeks further apart. She was so turned on her juice was leaking out of her pussy and down across her puckered little rosebud. It did look HOT! I could smell her hot pussy, and the smell was intoxication.

I pushed my tongue flat at the bottom of her ass cheeks and licked up to her asshole. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her sphincter for a second, then moved my tongue up through her pussy to her clit. It was erect and stuck out like a miniature penis. I sucked it in my mouth as I pushed my index and little finger into her sopping wet pussy.

Her juices were pouring out of her pussy. I pulled the two fingers out of her pussy, aligned then with her asshole and my ring and middle fingers with her pussy and pushed in. She was so dripping wet there was not much resistance. I heard her say, "Hard Frank, REAL HARD!!

I started licking and sucking hard on her clit. At the same time, I was slamming my fingers into her pussy and ass as hard and fast as I could. Katie was pulling and pushing with her legs causing her pussy and ass to meet my every thrust.

Katie was moaning so loud it was more like a scream. She pulled up and held herself there as she reached her first orgasm. I could feel her woman cum as it gushed down against my fingers. Then I felt her pushing down, and a stream of hot piss hit the back of my mouth.

I swallowed and was pleasantly surprised at the taste. It was just a little bitter, but it had a very fruity taste to it.

I continued with my licking, sucking and finger fucking Katie's pussy and asshole. She was making a growling noise almost like a wild animal as she put both her hands behind my head and pulled my mouth tight to her pussy.

There was another short squirt of piss, and then she unloaded. She was pissing faster than I could swallow but I did manage to catch most of it.

When I thought she was about to finishing pissing, I held it in my mouth. When my mouth was full, I continued with my fingers but pulled my mouth away and rose up to Kathy's waiting mouth.

Kathy's eyes were sparkling with that naughty look of lust as she threw her free arm around my neck and pulled my mouth to her open, waiting, mouth.

I placed my lips on hers and allowed the warm liquid to flow into her mouth. Then she stuck her tongue in my mouth, moving it all around to retrieve every drop.

Katie continued fucking my fingers as I return to licking and sucking her clit. She pulled her ass as high as she could get it and let a loud grown. There was one final shot of piss that I held in my mouth.

Katie collapsed as Kathy and Shawn let her legs slide down to the floor.

When I looked up at Katie, her face was flushed, and her eyelids were fluttering as though she was trying hard not to lose consciousness.

Dan was rubbing her cheek as he told me, "Great job Frank, she really puts everything she has into it.

As I set up, Shawn took my shoulder and pulled me around to face him. When our eyes met, I knew what he wanted, Before I had time to think about it Kathy was behind me pushing me toward Shawn.

As our lips met, he opened wide, and I used my tongue to push the piss I was holding into his mouth.

Kathy started licking the side of my face, and then she pushed her tongue into the side of my mouth then did the same with Shawn.

Cindy 's voice interrupted the mood, "Okay you three, break it up.

"How about we take a little break before we get started on Kathy? Frank, I think Shawn is gonna want you to cum in her pussy before he eats her, he just loves cream pin."