Birds of a Feather Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked around the desk, and while we were shaking hands he said, "Good to meet you both. Just call me Brad and as far as taking Mr. Horton's place, that will never happen. He's like my Dad, you don't replace them, and you just do the best you can to follow in their footsteps."

The four of us talked for about ten minutes, mostly about work.

Then Brad finally got around to what was really on his mind. "Mr. Horton tells me you may know of a house for rent."

Kathy smiled at me and said, "Yes, we should have one in the next week or so. It's the house I was living in, but Frank and I are living together now."

Brad told us he was staying at the motel, and his wife would be with him for the next few days. He asked if it would be possible for them see the house before she returned home.

He suggested Saturday to look at the house and maybe we could go out to dinner afterward.

Before I could answer Mr. Horton spoke up, "Brad, don't you think tomorrow evening would be better?"

Brad looked a little confused for just a second, "Oh, OH, YES, tomorrow afternoon would be great.

I suggested giving him directions to Kathy's house, and we could meet them there about 6:30 PM. That would give us time to get home, shower, change clothes them meet them in time for Brad and his wife to see the house before dark.

I told him there was a small locally owned restaurant nearby that had great food.

We all agreed then Brad shook hands with both of us then said, "It's been a pleasure to meet you both, and I hope we get to see more of both of you."

"YES, YES, and hope it will be soon," Mr. Horton said with a big smile.

After we had walked out of the office, Kathy ask, "Did you get the impression something was going on there that we didn't know about?"

I laughed, "Yes, but I have no idea what it was.

On my way back to my office, Cindy stopped to tell me there had been a little problem on the line while I was gone but everyone pitched in and had everything going again.

I thanked her for handling it so well.

She smiled, "All in a day work Big Bossman. See you at lunch."

When I set down at my desk, I had problems concentrating on work. Thoughts were bouncing around in my head like a ping-pong ball.

I thought we had hit it off well with Brad, but he and Mr. Horton seemed to be acting a little strange, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Then I thought about Cindy, why was she so insistent about meeting for lunch.

Finally, it was lunch time, I met Kathy at the cafeteria door, and as we went through the line. I looked around for Cindy and Beth.

They were not sitting at our usual table. Instead, they were at a table in the corner along the back wall.

As we turned to walk toward them, I noticed Allison walking in the cafeteria.

She smiled at me and I smiled back then followed Kathy over to the table with Cindy and Beth.

We were eating our lunch and engaged in small talk as we eat.

Cindy looked around to be sure no one was close to overhear us. Then in almost a whisper she said, "I know you two have a lot going on at present, but we wanted to talk with you and see if you might be interested at a later date."

"Cindy, this is our lunch break, and we don't have a lot of time, what's on your mind."

Cindy was smiling as she told us, "We know you like group sex, and the question is how big of a group and do you have restrictions on age."

I looked at Kathy, and she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

From that, I assumed it was up to me, "Okay Cindy, let's say they must be of legal age, and the number don't matter as long as every as everyone is discreet and safe."

"Okay, so here's the deal. Beth, the guys and I have an invitation to a weekend outing. There will be about 12 couples, including us. We will be there this weekend, and it's by invitation only. It's a very secluded place, nice pool, hot tub, everyone naked and sex with anyone as long as each one agrees."

Kathy was sitting there with a curious but excited look on her face.

"Why us, why not Allison or some of your other friends," I asked while I was still trying to wrap my mind around everything Cindy had just told me.

Cindy and Beth looked at each other, and Beth said, "Go ahead, tell him, she told me you could."

Cindy looked across the room toward Allison's table.

I turned just in time to see Allison smile and nod.

"Because Allison invited Shawn and me and had a friend of hers asked Beth and Paul. If they accepted us into the group, next time we can ask a couple ourselves, and we were hoping it could be the two of you" Cindy said, then seem to relax little.

Kathy reached over and took my hand in hers, "Just one time Baby, just to see what it is like."

I guess I was as curious as Kathy, "Okay Cindy if it works out and you are allowed to invite us, we will give it a try."

We all had big smiles on our faces as we left the cafeteria, all looking forward to a new adventure in the future.