Birds of a Feather Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I willingly opened my mouth to allow Ken access. Just as he pushed his cock slowly down into my throat, I could feel Myra push her thick tongue inside and started tongue fucking my asshole.

My cock was throbbing and had leaked so much pre-cum that it had run down my shaft and across my scrotum.

Ken only moved his cock head in and out of my throat a couple of times, then pulled it out of my mouth.

Myra pushed her tongue to the hilt and kind of motor boated my ass cheeks, then pulled out.

As Myra and Ken moved to one end of the tables Sarah, Stephen, and their two girls stood at the other end,

Sarah's brother Dale, Sr. and his wife Marion walked up between the tables.

Their younger brother Tim and his wife Frances also walked up along with a young boy who looked to be about thirteen or fourteen years old.

They greeted us with kisses and Tim told us the young boy was their son Martin, He had just celebrated his eighteenth birthday five days ago, and this was his first time in a large group.

I asked Tim if Martin knew what he would like to do with us.

Tim laughed, "He would like to fuck Kathy, then lick her pussy a little. He's fairly well primed, so it won't take long. Then he will do anything you'll let him do to you.

I looked over at Martin, "Go for it son, just bring me your wet cock and tongue when you get through with my wife."

Kathy asked, "What about the rest of you, what do you have in mind?"

Frances looked down at my throbbing cock and smiled, "We would love to have that big cock head shoved down our throats, but I don't think Frank could stand all that without cumming, so we'll just save that for another time.

Tim pressed a button on the side of Kathy's table that lowered it down a little as Martin stepped up between Kathy's legs. He seemed a little nervous, so Kathy told him, "Just relax Martin, my pussy's not gonna bite you. Just shoot your young cum in there and enjoy yourself."

Marion climbed on my table and started to lower her pussy to my mouth. I put my hands on her hips and stopped her. I spread her cheeks and give her little rosebud a good rimming. I also had a close look at her pussy.

She was clean-shaven except for a little landing strip. Her lips were full, and I could see the little butterfly of her inner labium. I sucked them into my mouth, then pushed my tongue up into her pussy. As I pushed my tongue deep into her, my nose was pushing against the clit.

She grabbed the back of my head, started rotating her hips around, and would let out little squalls every time my nose pushed against her clit.

Marion began to rotate her hips faster and faster; then I hear her giggle as I felt her push down with her pussy and her fluid gushed into my mouth. I thought, "Damn, she sure has a lot of cum." Then I realized this sassy little bitch has pissed in my mouth.

She was laughing as she climbed off the table and leaned down and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my piss soaked mouth. When she broke the kiss, she kissed me again on the cheek and whispered, "Love you, dear brother."

As Marion moved back, Martin stepped up, put his lips on mine and pushed his young, cum coated tongue into my mouth. As soon as he pulled it out, he was pushing his cock at me. I opened my mouth, and as soon as his cock was completely in my mouth, I closed my lips around it and sucked it clean.

I looked over toward Kathy's table just in time to see Frances climbing off the table. I could see that Kathy's face was wet from all the woman juice.

Tim was standing at the end of Kathy's table, slowly stroking his cock as he watched Dale pulling his cum covered cock out of Kathy's soaked pussy.

Frances stepped up between Kathy's legs, bent over, and I could see her head moving up and down and knew she was licking up the overflow of cum from Kathy's pussy.

Frances was smiling as she walked over to my table. She lifted her fingers to her mouth, and I could see her spit a small amount of cum on her fingers. Then she turned her back to me, leaned over and using her other hand to parted her ass cheeks. She used her fingers to cover her asshole with the cum, then pushed her middle finger into her asshole, up to the first joint.

She pulled her finger out of her asshole, turned around and pushed her cum coated tongue into my mouth. She broke the kiss and climbed on the table.

She rubbed her cum coated finger across my lips, "I want that thick tongue up my ass and then in my pussy. If you do a good job, I'll give you the same treat Marion did."

Although I couldn't see him, I heard Tim say, "Frank, she's a kinky bitch. If it's more than you want to do, just tell her no."

I laughed, "I would rather tell her HELL YES."

She lowered her hips down, and I used both hands to pull her ass cheeks as far apart as I could, cupped my mouth over her little puck and pushed my tongue as deep as I could in the asshole.

I could hear the palm of her hand slapping against her mound as she finger fucked her pussy. Just a few seconds of this and she raised up, pulling my tongue from her ass. She moved her pussy back and pushed it hard against my mouth.

I could tell Frances liked it rough by the way she brutally attacked her clit with her fingers. I could hear loud throaty moans every time she slammed her pussy down on my on my tongue. I was using my tongue like a small penis to fuck as deep as I could into her hot, wet pussy.

Frances was fucking my tongue and attacking her clit like a woman possessed, "OOOOoooo, CCUUMMMMMIINNGG, OOOHHH FFUUCCKK, CUM IN YOUE FUCKINF MOUTH!"

I felt the gush of warm juice as it hit my tongue and slide down my throat.

Frances placed her hands on the sides of the headrest and leaned forward, breathing hard as she smiled down at me. "Are you ready for your little treat now?" she asked as she set back up with her dripping pussy still over my mouth.

I opened my mouth just as the first little stream shot out of her pussy, then another. I moved my mouth up to cover her pussy just as a full stream of piss come gushing out of her urethral opening and into my mouth. I swallowed most of it but managed to keep the last mouth full.

As soon as Frances moved from over my face, I set up on the table, pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. As she parted her lips, expecting my tongue, I spit the mouth full of her own piss in her mouth. It surprised her at first, and she almost pulled away. Instead, she grabbed the back of my head pulling my lips tighter to hers, and her tongue shot into my mouth as though it was searching for more of her piss.

When Frances reluctantly broke the kiss, I looked over to see Kathy still stretched out on the table. Dale and Tim were standing next to her table, their cum coated cock, still firm but not fully erect and looking for someplace to put them.

Hank and Pattie walked between the tables with their daughter, Gwinn, and son Drew.

Hank said, "Mr. and Mrs. Howard, I hate to inform you that your time is about up and your ride will be her shortly. If you agree, Dale and Tim would like for Kathy to suck their cocks clean while Gwinn and Drew get just a little sample of you both. Of course, the kids are hoping for more later."

Tim was standing close, so Kathy reached over, grabbed him by the cheek of his ass and pulled him around and sucked his wet cock into her mouth.

As I lay back down on the table, Gwinn and Drew walked around between Kathy's legs.

I watched as they each took a lick at Kathy's pussy. Then both of them walked over and looked at my cock but made no attempt to touch it.

As Tim pulled his cock out of Kathy's mouth and Dale stepped up to take his place, Gwinn and Drew walked up to the head of my table.

Gwinn stepped up, and I could see her young, cum covered lips as she leaned over to me. Our lips met, and she sighed as she pushed her cum covered tongue into my mouth. I sucked the cum from her tongue then moved my lips back and forth as though I was sucking a small cock.

Drew was watching what I was doing to his sister, and he was so anxious he pulled her back and pushed his young cock into my mouth. I repeated the same action with him. He let out a loud moan as he shot two quick lines of cum into my mouth. He slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth as I swallowed his little gift he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

Gwinn tugged on her Dad's arm, and he leaned down for her to whisper in his ear.

Hank smiled then asked, "Frank the kids want to know if you would allow them to lick some of the pre-cum off your cock if they promise not to make you cum.

I looked over at the two youngsters; theirs eyes and smiles both wide with excitement. How could I refuse, I just nodded my head?

They both moved between my legs, and I saw Gwinn as she leaned forward then felt her young tongue as it softly touched the bottom of my scrotum, licking up the left side to the base of my cock. She pulled her tongue away; I assume to swallow my pre-cum, and then she pressed her tongue flat against the left side of my shaft and moved up until she reached the head. She stuck her tongue out to show that it was well coated with my pre-cum, and then she swallowed and smiled.

She moved aside and Drew quickly took her place and proceeded to repeat her actions up the right side of my scrotum and shaft. He was just as pleased with himself as his sister had been.

When I looked up Pattie was there smiling down at me, "Holy shit Batman, these perverts have left your face cover with piss and cum, allow me to clean you up a little.

She started licking and sucking all over my face, ears, mouth, throat and even down on my chest, making sure she sucked my nipples while she was there. She then offered me her hand to help me set up.

Kathy was sitting on the other table, leg hanging over the side. I could see her pubic hair coated with cum and it was leaking out of her pussy and a small puddle forming on the table.

Frances was still standing between our tables and saw the same thing I did. She used two of her fingers to scoop up most of the puddle then continued up across Kathy's cunt lips. She threw her head back, held her fingers over her mouth and let a few drops of cum fall into her mouth. Then she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. She turned and kissed Kathy, sharing the cum with her.

Walter and Maggie walked over and told us the chopper would be landing in about five minutes and our ride was ready to take us to the landing strip.

Mom and Gail (see chapter 8), came over with a pair of shorts and pullover for us. When we put them on, Kathy started laughing. "I would be just as well off naked, cum is running down my leg.

Gwinn leaned down and started licking Kathy for her knee, up the inside of her thigh as far as she could go. When she stood up, Kathy kissed her on the lips and thanked her.

Everyone formed two lines from where we were standing to the door. Walter and Maggie walked in front of us, and Mom and Gail were behind us.

As we walked toward the door, everyone in line was hugging, kissing and conveying best wishes. Amie was at the end of the line. As soon as we reached her, she flew into my arms, her arms around my neck and gave me a very deep kiss. She pulled Kathy over to us, kissed her then we all hugged together.

"I love you both so much, seeing you happy makes me happy."

"My darling Amie, you're so much a part of us. We wouldn't be here today if not for you," Kathy said as she leaned in close to Amie and whispered, "Please keep your love holes ready. We're looking forward to some Amie time."

Amid smiled, "They're your's, any way any time you want them."

Everyone was outside waving goodbye as we climbed on the three-seater gold cart. Walter and Maggie were in the first seat. Kathy and I were in the middle, and Mom and Gail were in the back.

Walter drove a little slow, telling us he wanted to explain a couple of things to us before we took off. He said the pilot flying the chopper was Dawn's cousin, Terry. He managed the flying service that his family and the Lewis family owned jointly. He's not a member of the FAMILLY, but he knew all about it, so anything you say or do when he'around goes no further.

"So, you're saying if I decide to pull these shorts off it'll be okay? Kathy asks.

We all laughed, and Walter said, "Honey, you can pull them off right now if you like, the kids have been naked since they left on their first flight.

I asked, "What're you gonna do when we land, there'll be someone there?"

Walter laughed again, "That's the other thing I was going to tell you. Erich will be the one meeting you. Now he's not in the FAMILY the way you are, but he and his family's relationship with my family is like your relationship with Cindy, Beth and their families. His youngest daughter, Randi, will be eighteen this coming Thursday. That is the age of acceptance in his family, and they're having a special party for her, and you' are invited, but they'll understand if you chose not to attend."

As we topped the hill and started down to the landing strip, we could see Terry standing near the front of the chopper. He was wearing a pair off cut-off dungarees and a golf shirt. The five kids were standing next to him dressed in their birthday suits with big smiles on their faces.

When we pulled up and greeted the group, Terry put our luggage in the storage compartment.

Maggie gave Kathy a towel to set on, then Kathy slipped off her shorts and climbed into the left seat. PJ got in the middle, and Lynn set in his lap. I set in the right seat; Mark set up front with Terry and Sarah set in Kathy's lap and Liz set in mine.

Terry told us we should put on our headsets, and the flight would take about an hour, to just sit back and enjoy the flight.

By the time we were airborne, I had noticed Sarah and Kathy whispering and giggling with each other.

Sarah leaned over to me she said, "I asked Kathy if I could feel her pussy. She told me it was full of cum she was saving for you, but she thought you might share a little if I asked you real nice."

"What are you going to do about the others, they may want some also?"

"Well I would be willing to share with PJ, Lynn, and Liz but Mark's up front and I would just have to make it up to him later," she said with that little sly smile.

Just as I nodded my approval, I felt a small hand touch the head of my cock.

Liz was setting straddled my legs, and she had reached down and wrapped her little hand around my cock head.

"Please honey, I don't think I can stand that right now, I'm about to cum with you just bouncing on my lap."

She leaned back and asked, "If I turn around, will you suck my tits?"

I lifted her hips and helped her turn around. Just as I placed my lips on her small 34B sized tits, Sarah pushed a cum coated finger into the sides of my mouth.

"Oh yes, this is going to be a good flight," PJ said with a big smile on his face.

Terry circled the landing area at Mountain View before he set the chopper down.

I could see a tall blond haired man standing by the jeep parked at the edge of the landing area. He was wearing a pair of very short khaki shorts, a cut-off t-shirt and a pair of sandals.

I ask Liz if they were going to put clothes on before we landed. She said Terry told them they didn't need to. He said the man that lived here didn't wear clothes very often so we would be fine as we were.

Terry touched down and before the blades had stopped turning the door on my side of the chopper was opened for me. "Hello everyone, I'm Erich, and I would like to welcome you to Maintain View. Terry will be here a few minutes if you kids would like to get out and stretch a bit."

Erich was about 6'3"tall, broad shoulder, blond hair, blue eyes and a smile as big as all outdoors. He reached in and lifted Liz off my lap, hugged her, and then put her down on the ground.

As I stepped out he made no attempt to shake my hand, he just wrapped his big arms around me and gave me a big huge.

Lynn and PJ were the next ones out. Erich gave then a huge, then walked around to the other side and repeated the same with Sarah and Kathy. He didn't leave anyone out as he hugged Terry and Mark.

When Kathy walked around the front of the chopper, I could see some cum had run several inches down both thighs. No one said a thing about her condition, so I thought what the hell, I'll just have that much more to lick up when we get the cabin."

Erich told me his wife and two daughters were at the cabin, and if Kathy and I didn't mind, we could pile in the Jeep, and all of us go say hello and make a pit stop if anyone needed it.

We told him that would be fine, so he put our bags on the luggage rack and we all loaded in the Jeep.

When Erich said CABIN, I was thinking of a small shack. As we topped the hill and the CABIN come into view, it turned out to be a large log home with a porch all the way across the front and a large, second-floor balcony out over the middle of the porch.

Three women were standing on the front steps. When we got a closer look, I saw they were all dressed the same as Erich. Their cutoff T-shirts just barely covered their tits, and all three were barefooted. It was easy to see that the two articles of clothing was all they were wearing.

All three seem to be a little on the tall side with blond hair and blue eyes. The most noticeable difference was the bust sizes. The ranged was from about a 38 DD-cup to about 34 B-cup.

Erich started the interdictions, "This is my wife Ronell, our nineteen-year-old daughter, Saldis and our almost eighteen-year-old daughter Randi.

I introduced Kathy as my new bride and soul mate. Then I began by introducing the girls first, Liz, Sara, and Lynn. Next was Mark and Paul Jr, or PJ.

All the kids made a big deal out of hugging the busty women. Mark and PJ were sporting nice boners by the time they were through their third huge.

Kathy and I were next. Like Erich, the women made no attempt to shake hands. Instead, they give each of us a hugging and a tongue-thrusting kiss.

Ronell caught us all off guard when she asked Kathy and me if we had been intimate with all five of the kids.

I quickly recovered, and told her that their parents were close friends of ours and the kids were at a kind of coming out stage.

Ronell commented on how good they all looked and asked if she could give them some advice.

All the kids nodded, yes.

"Always be honest with your family and the people you become intimate with. No matter how much you become sexually involved with your parents, they are still your parents, and always respect that. Always remember, no means NO. The last thing, don't get hung up on sexual labels such as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, and such names that people use so often to describe others behavior. Just do what you and the people you are involved with can agree on, but NEVER do anything that you don't want to do."

Randi told us she hoped we could make it to her birthday party. She looking down at Kathy's cum soaked pussy and thighs and then told us she would understand if we were not able to attend. Everyone, even the kids, cracked up laughing.

We talked for a few more minutes as Erich moved our bags over to an older, smaller Jeep and handed me a key ring with several keys on it. He told me the key to the Jeep was on the ring, and other keys were for the cabin doors, boathouse and several cabinets in the cabin. He also told us the old crank phone in the den only rung at his house, so if we needed anything just call him, and he would take care of it.

We give everyone a hug then cranked the Jeep and headed up the mountain to the other cabin. As we made our way up the narrow, curvy road, Kathy put her hand on my leg, and I could feel her staring at me, "My husband, my husband, I love you, dear husband." I just smiled, the words sound great to me.