Birdseed

Story Info
Rebecca Romjin-Stamos tussles with extra-testicled lover.
1.5k words
3.75
22k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Rebecca Romjin-Stamos was driving her XE Jaguar through Westwood Hollywood when a highway patrol cop put his sirens on and followed her. She was caught speeding and the cop signaled her to pull over. "Aw, shit!" Rebecca shook her head and pulled over along the curb.

Rebecca saw the cop hopped out of his bike and walked towards her car. She drummed her fingers on the steering wheel trying to think for an excuse. "Afternoon ma'am," greeted the young black officer.

"Hi officer," she greeted pushing above her sunglasses over her head.

"I'm afraid I caught you driving past the speed limit, may I check your driver's license please?"

"I know that officer. I was so in a hurry because suddenly I had my period and..." she broke her sentence just to put a sweater on her lap. Then she smiled. "I have to rush home and put my tampon on. I really am very sorry officer but here's my license," she said fishing it from her wallet in her bag.

"Oh, just as I thought. You are the star in the Girl From Iwojima. All right, I won't hold you in, just take it easy, don't violate anything on the road again, you'll get home anyway you hear," the cop said. "I hear you officer and thanks. I'll remember that, you're most kind. Give me your name and your family and I'll see that you'll have free tickets for the premiere of my new movie."

"Be glad to," said the officer, who's single but with a girlfriend.

Back on the road she was chuckling. "Boy, that was a swell excuse and I thought it right fast," she was telling herself. She was driving way too fast because she was going to see a lover coming to her house and she was hungry for extra-marital sex. Staying married is good but straying out once in a while was more than good. It's exciting.

Finally she reached home and drove her car into her four-car garage. She was early and no sign of her boyfriend yet. She stood on the foyer and rubbed her arms as the wind was beginning to get chilly. She looked tall, statuesque with a body built not just for modeling but for sinning. She was wearing a white tank top with a built in bra, Doctor Denim jeans, and wide brown suede belt with brass studs and cowboy boots.

Soon a raspberry gleaming Harley customized like the easy rider throbbed up her U-shaped driveway. It was him, her sex object for the moment, tall mustachioed and macho to the max. She had just driven her husband to the airport and she's excitedly free and totally in heat. She waved at him and the guy, raised a gloved hand killed the motor of his machine and dismount like he's some god with a stare that could make a pussy wet on the spot. Hot kisses ensued as they finally got hold of each other unmindful even from the prying eyes of nosy neighbors. But fortunately there wasn't any witness. Most of her neighbors were on vacation.

The two went inside the house and continued grasping their lips and Rebecca was deftly groping the bulge in his pants. The guy's name was Nick Fluck. He was a fashion photographer, older, salt and pepper hair, smoldering sex appeal, and known in the industry to be extremely well-hung. Inside the house, he removed his bike jacket and Rebecca felt his hard chest, rippled belly through his black T shirt and well-worn jeans hugging his tight bottom.

"Beck, my gorgeous doll," Nick said breathlessly.

"Let's go upstairs. I can hardly wait, Sneaky Nicky ."

Nick laughed and said: "Ain't I lucky today?"

"With luck and fuck in your name, you can't miss, ain't you?"

They both laughed.

They almost ran upstairs and each step of the way Nick looked like a predator chasing his prey. The moment they got inside the room, their passion was unstoppable. Clothes flew in the air until they were both naked.

Dressed or undressed Beck always gives Nick a hard on. Without wasting time, Nick French kissed Beck, pawing her breasts, devouring and then sliding down until he's upclose to her honey brown muff smelling her arousal. His big mouth smacked hard on her cunt lips. Beck gasped. She held his head. His tongue wiggled and sipped on her aggressively.

"This is great! Ohh...so utterly fantastic." She draped her thigh on his shoulder and felt his long tongue lurched to her ass.

During photo shoots Nick was a gentleman, well-behaved and never looked malicious toward his subjects. He's a study of a serious photographer with a knack for capturing the best in every model he was working on. Out of the studio and alone with Beck he's a sex-crazed pervert. After slobbering Beck for long bliss torturing minutes he left her hanging in near ecstatic climax. Beck was like screaming, desperate in need as he grabbed his small camera to snap on her wanton pussy. She was amazingly wet that a rivulet was running down her thigh. This was blowing away Nick as he snapped on different angles. "Show me the pink, spread the lips, ok that's better. Now retract the hood; show the clit, that's great. Now put your finger inside, play your clit..."

Nick coaxed her to do a variety of poses until all the thirty six shots were consumed.

"Oh Nick, I can't stand this anymore, fuck me now."

"Suck me first will ya, suck me like a real slut," he ordered as he took the consumed film and loaded it with another roll.

He was squatting on his heel when he took shots of his boner being sucked. "Swirl your tongue around the head, ohhh that's good," he hissed. "Like my cock?"

"I've never seen such an enormous size before," Beck said, holding it with both hands.

"You're doing good, baby. Now suck my balls," he muttered while his camera clicked away. His ball slipped out of her mouth with a pop and she replaced it with the next and then the next. He's got three. She lifted his boner up and licked the underside endlessly. She could only suck the head and her hands took care of stroking the shaft.

"Alright it's time to fuck you baby," he said and chucked aside his camera. She stood wearing her cowboy boots, her back on him while she leaned on a chair her hands each bracing on the arm chair. Then she felt him entered her and it was like a railroad car that drove inside her. Her face contorted like she had a sudden throbbing toothache. He started thrusting slowly at first taking his sweet time. Her cunt lips swelled. She felt she was giving birth inwardly. She wondered if her husband would notice the change in her pussy the next time he would bed her. She huffed and puffed at every thrust and his three balls were slamming her engorged clit.

"Like it, huh?"

"Yes, yes..." Her voice trailed off. She couldn't think of anything more to say. Her mind was telling her yes, yes it's too big and I can take it, it's giving me excitement I've never known before, opening her sexuality to another dimension.

"Let's change position. I'll recline on the bed and you ride on me, okay?"

Beck was obedient like a slave. Now being in control of the motion, she could feel the difference; pleasure was coming in droves, tingling her a thousand times over. She never have sweated like this before, her body was glistening all over. His long fingers grasped her waist and occasionally would squeeze her bouncing breasts thumbing across her erect nipples, brush his moustache over them or suck each with his teeth.

Finally she was coming. She felt she could faint. Then her climax came like a thunderclap. Her body shook like she was pumped with bullets. "Oh god...fantastic...I made it...it's far-out...the greatest," she uttered at last.

"Get off me and fuck me with your hands I'm about to come."

"Oh yeah," she gasped and pulled out from him. She heard her cunt squelched like a Velcro was unfastened. Quickly, she grasped his gnarled like a tree branch boner and gave him a fistful pump trying her thumb to reach her forefinger but barely making it even though she had long nails. She looked at him winced, breathed unevenly, and warned of his coming. She felt her biceps bulged at her pumping and finally he groaned, his muscles twitched and shot out his spunk. The first volley was like a streak of white rope that flew up so high she wondered if it hit the ceiling. As she felt it dropped on her back another one fired up zinging her hair and then another until she lost count.

"Gosh, you had an incredible amount of cum that I think if you spill them on the road a car running through would skid," Beck said in wonderment.

"What do you eat to manufacture that amount of cum?" she asked.

"Birdseed," he said showing his teeth under his thick moustache.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers